Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows if related, but just a few examples of stuff in the area and the call volume and serious nature of the calls in the general area-- just the tip of the iceberg-- this is a busy department!!
robbery.jpg
sameday3.jpg
abandonedcar.jpg

They were doing a ton of officer initiated pro-active policing for suspicious and suspected abandoned cars in the area. I haven't looked for or come across a stolen car or kidnapping report yet. My eyes are totally shot at this point and I don't know enough about their actual addresses to even dare to zoom out further and have 3x as many incidents appear. I don't know enough about the basic addresses involved (other than the dairy) to immediately rule out incidents that are clearly too far away.

Totally agree nocturnal. Encountering someone like SS in a stalking situation changes the person at a very core level of their being. Trust, instinct, world view, view of the opposite sex, helplessness, loss of control...it goes on and on and has a profound effect for a very long time, if not for life.

LIFE!! But it's a lesson learned and helps one to be more wise.... and to #SSDGM lol (stay sexy don't get murdered) shameless podcast reference.

OK-- I'm done obsessing, but here are two more examples.
1. car actually impounded in the area
2.another extensive looking death incident in the area-- it's way later on Friday night-- not sure if it's the actual discovery or if it's even related? It's not at the address of the dairy, but it could be the address of the complainant or follow up with original complainant? Hard telling as we don't know who found and if they stayed on scene or went elsewhere to call etc.
I'm feeling like a
*5 car response is pretty steep for just a routine "unattended death" or witnessed cardiac arrest?? It's also not coded as stabbing, gunshot wound, assault or given a narrowed down code of "violent" like I've seen on there previously. They seem diligent about listing anything w/an obvious mechanism of injury accurately so???????

impounded.jpg
latefridaydeathreport.jpg

I was driving home westbound on 120th several days back and I realized the dairy can be seen from 120th which passes over it- there is a bridge over Riverdale...McIntosh is below. I googled the dairy and saw a reference to the dairy being 200+ acres. I do not know exactly where on the dairy property she was found- but I think it is possible someone could have pulled over on 120th and dumped her over? Here is a satellite image showing 120th left to right, and the dairy below (where all the buildings are) I am 85% certain that is the dairy anyway. That stretch of 120th can get very quiet at night and is pretty dark.
ee881175ab0eb7c92298d4cfb6e6abd4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Someone on one of the Facebook groups posted an aerial and marked the spot she was found. The crime scene tape was up for several days after. If I recall correctly, it was on the southeast part of the property, like down in the trees area you can see on your image. It was off a dirt road off of Riverdale and in some trees so I don’t think she could have been dumped off of 120th. When I saw it, I remember wondering why the perp didn’t go a bit further to the Platte River. Maybe they thought she would be found easier in the river, but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is amazing that you found this! I’m trying to go thru these the best I can and I have to get up in a few minutes so will have to come back later tonight too. I believe her sister reported her missing (is that correct?) and I’m not sure where she lives. The Sherman address could be correct, as that’s in the vicinity of Natalie’s address in the RO - the Sherman address is due east and just on the other side of I-25 from it. I’m sure the Riverdale address is her being found, but it’s farther north than she was found. I read it was about 116th and Riverdale but that’s too close and on the same day to not be her, I’d think. I think SS was staying in someone’s garage in or near Boulder when he was contacted so that would be farther west than anything here and in Boulder County, though Adams County I’m sure would still be including it in their activity. The 400 block of 116th is definitely related to her case because that’s the address she listed in her complaint against SS.
Something to note is that the southern part of Thornton, from the streets numbered in the 80s to just about 100th, has seen an increase in crime in the last couple of years. Gentrification has been happening in the northern part of the Denver limits and has pushed many people north into the southern part of Thornton and into Commerce City and Aurora. There was also a homeless ban put into place in Denver, so people living on the streets are rounded up. This has also pushed people up north into that area. We’ve seen an increase in homeless in the area, as well as people living out of their cars and parking them on the street, which could be leading to more abandoned vehicles. Also an increase in illegal drug activity. I’m in a Northglenn and Thornton neighborhood watch group on Facebook and people on there often post about police activity and listen to scanners so I’ll go back and check if any of these events lineup with things posted on there. Maybe we can get some answers that way.

not coded as vehicle theft, but 7 cars attached an incident appeared active or open for 31 hours??
View attachment 128659

Agree this is incredibly close to her address listed in her complaint against SS. I’m thinking she must have recently moved to an apartment in Broomfield and had a different address at the time she went missing. The 400 block of 116th is definitely a house and not in Broomfield. Did any of the articles include the apartment address? I’m not sure which county Broomfield is in but it may be another area to check for police activity.

Someone on one of the Facebook groups posted an aerial and marked the spot she was found. The crime scene tape was up for several days after. If I recall correctly, it was on the southeast part of the property, like down in the trees area you can see on your image. It was off a dirt road off of Riverdale and in some trees so I don’t think she could have been dumped off of 120th. When I saw it, I remember wondering why the perp didn’t go a bit further to the Platte River. Maybe they thought she would be found easier in the river, but who knows.

Or they left her where she was killed

Or they left her where she was killed

When I first read how NB was found it struck me as odd. It didn't look like a place you would be randomly walking by. Then I saw the post on sm from one of the McIntosh family that it was kids trespassing looking for a haunt. The lady seemed pretty irritated about it. I can see why I guess but at the same time, how long would NB have been there if they hadn't?
I wonder how old they were?

So Broadcastify doesn't appear to have radio log archives available-- I was totally going to sign up and pay. No go on that so far- But OMG!!!! NO CLUE how I found this or if anyone else already did!!??? Go to this link- zoom in and out. The farther out you are the more incidents show up. I only searched 12/28 & 12/29 so far, It's DEFINITELY easier to search ONE day at a time---I don't know Natalie's address, SS's address, any of the addresses of her local friends that they might have interviewed OR the address of the original complainant (if local) they may have spoken to in re: to her being missing----so the following attached pics being related are speculative only. All events are in the general area, the dates and times possibly jive, they show appropriate response levels (cars that went) and total time on scene for the severity seems correct. I'll attach 3-5 of the most appropriate seeming screenshots I took--

*Be advised I'm also finding reports of abandoned cars in the area after she was reported missing, an arrest for a prowler (pic attached) the night she went missing, suspicious cars that were checked & cleared w/no report filed or necessary, harassment complaints, misc other arrests, a stabbing etc. THIS IS NOT a slow paced low incident call volume Sheriff's Dept!!. who knows what's all related or not!

So according to my very quick backwards glance- feel free to verify/add actual times because I'm totally rushing to get this posted:
1.Natalie reported missing Thursday Dec 28th at noon or after? (see possible pic of initial report) does 2:02pm sound correct?
2.Natalie found Friday Dec 29th- unknown exact time at this second. ie: day time or night (see possible pic) 1:43pm sound correct?
3.SS claims to have been notified by phone from ACSO that she was missing Thursday Dec 28th 9:50 pm-ish
4. Friday Dec 29th he claims to still be waiting to hear back from them and doesn't appear to have spoken to them in person yet at 4:20pm (multiple comments/posts in between)
5. Saturday Dec 30th at 06:08am he claims to have just spent a considerable amount of time speaking with them. Not sure what time Friday night/early Sat they picked him up to interview him-- but also attaching pic of possible logged event for that. see two pics of possible Friday night interviews/officer initiated follow-ups ie: possible temp custodial arrests or detainment for questioning....

link for search tool
http://myneighborhoodupdate.net/?center=39.986809, -104.81816900000001&zoom=15&c=all

pics to follow

I have an account and can access the achieves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The amount of activity going on in this area is crazy to me.

I’ve listened to some scanner archives, but I haven’t come across anything significant. Although, I have to say that I haven’t been focused on them because it takes so much time andI I just don’t have the time to dedicate to it.
Thanks for all your sleuthing everyone - it’s awesome and I appreciate all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname