attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.40.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.40.01 PM.png
    377.2 KB · Views: 179
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.40.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.40.45 PM.png
    261.1 KB · Views: 180
And finally, you've got Westminster, which fills in a lot of the area between Broomfield and Northglenn/Thornton--

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.45.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 10.45.04 PM.png
    427.8 KB · Views: 179
There are so many more incidents that still need to be picked through--it's insane.

Here is a map of the Broomfield city limits. As you can see, it goes much further east than the city center.

attachment.php

I just wish we knew her address. Or where she planned to go that day.

I could picture several scenarios where NB's vehicle could have been available to the perp.

Gosh I'm so stupid. I hadn't thought of that.

Where was her car? Do we know where it was found when she went missing?

This is not how someone who is panicking as he states, acts: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_31584060/shawn-schwartz-natalie-bollinger

I used to have panic disorder and can really detect the signs in someone when they're going through that. His body language is angry, cocky but slightly nervous. Not panicking and not real anxiety, IMO.

And true panic attacks do not last as long as he often claims...they are usually short intense episodes not often going over 15-30 minutes max. He may feel anxious but that's definitely not a panic attack. And panic attacks are often all-consuming...his facebook posts and behaviour on video don't indicate a panic attack in any way to me.

Yes this^. I also get the impression that SS is a one friend kind of person. If you are his friend you can’t have any other friends. He expects your time all the time and he’ll stomp his feet until he gets it.

He has shown that from his perspective a friend one day is an enemy the next - he doesn't really have the capacity to have true friends IMO. He is quite childlike and lacks emotional maturity when it comes to relationships. I also believe there is a narcissistic side to him that means the views of others would not be respected or given any credit unless they mirror his own. He is very forceful with his thinking and feels challenged when anyone says or does anything that counters his own view of the world.

IMO his behaviour, actions and words reflect a person who has probably had access to many different types of help throughout his life and he hasn't accepted (or didn't know how to accept) this help. He is very quick to blame his circumstances on others or remind people they have let him down. He has unrealistic expectations of others - not being there for him when he clicks his fingers, telling them the kind of help they are offering (which often seems quite realistic and useful) is making him worse. Don't get me wrong, I have seen and know the impact mental illness, psychiatric diagnoses and personality disorders can have on the ability to seek and receive assistance, but this guy is complex - I would struggle to slap a label on his psychopathy based on what we know - there are multiple co-morbidities going on here.

According to the complaint her address was: 486 116th Place, Northglenn

People are saying she moved right after that to an address in Broomfield. Which is why they are calling her a Broomfield woman instead of Northglenn.

People are saying she moved right after that to an address in Broomfield. Which is why they are calling her a Broomfield woman instead of Northglenn.

Well no wonder why you were wondering what her address was. Ha!

not coded as vehicle theft, but 7 cars attached an incident appeared active or open for 31 hours??
View attachment 128659

Can someone listen to old police scanner recording for this event? I read that it was stated that it was related to the Riverdale suspects. Don’t want to just go off of what was read elsewhere but if someone on here could look into it more then it may be something worth discussing. I don’t know how to go about looking into it though.

Edited to add that I think it’s a Super 8 Motel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone listen to old police scanner recording for this event? I read that it was stated that it was related to the Riverdale suspects. Don’t want to just go off of what was read elsewhere but if someone on here could look into it more then it may be something worth discussing. I don’t know how to go about looking into it though.

Check your inbox.

IMG_0598.jpg
This was shared on the FB group and my guess is this is likely the location of her apartment given all the activity.

Mods, please delete if not allowed.

This is just my understanding from the scanner on 1/3/18 3:43am to 4:12am.

An officer asked dispatch to contact Westminster to find out what they have there and if they are currently looking for anybody. See if there’s any reason why they are in contact with our suspect in the Riverdale situation.

Then there was a different call regarding a stolen truck, someone in ER and the reporting party (female) in room #5 at the super 8.

I don’t think the Super 8 call on 1/3 had anything to do with the suspect in the Riverdale situation. And I didn’t hear dispatch say anything to the officer regarding Westminster contact with the Riverdale suspect. However, this could have been relayed back to the officer at a later time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The permanent protection order issued on December 22 lists the same address on 116th. Odd that she would move and not list the new address on the ppo. Unless she used her father's address on the ppo so that SS wouldn't know her address.

The permanent protection order issued on December 22 lists the same address on 116th. Odd that she would move and not list the new address on the ppo. Unless she used her father's address on the ppo so that SS wouldn't know her address.

On assessor records, that address shows ownership by her paternal grandmother. I agree, If SS didn't already know where she had moved to then I could see her using a family member's address. Where I live, for a ppo the court requires you to prove your home address with either an ID, a bill, a witness/other resident, or a property record. They also have you list your work address. The court says the person needs to know these locations so they can avoid them. Kind of a catch 22 in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin