CO CO - Nicole Silvers, 16, Longmont, 8 April 2014

New to this site. The first thing I needed to look up was Nicole.

We went to high school together and were fairly close friends for a number of years. I appreciate everyone here asking questions and bumping the story year after year.

Here is what I know (most likely to be rumors):

Nicole went missing on April 9, 2014. She was last seen in a dark blue or black 1980s model sedan outside the 1000 block of Sunset Street in Longmont. When the news was released, many people were saying that she had grown estranged (however I don't believe she was emancipated as many articles are saying) from her family and that she was living with a boyfriend. At the time of her disappearance she was living in Mead, Colorado and going to Mead High School. However, she grew up in Berthoud, Colorado and attended Ivy Stockwell Elementary, Turner Middle School and a year at Berthoud High School.

I heard the boyfriend was older than her, in his late 20's or older. Again, keep in mind this is small town gossip and might hold no merit. Over the years, our small town still talks about her. However, nobody seems to talk about her boyfriend. I don't know his name, his age, or anything else about him. Was he questioned? Where is he? Was his name released? Is he real?? It seems like she just walked away without anybody noticing or looking. I guess that happens often

Hi Wordock. Welcome to WS! Thank you for your post.

Where the heck is Nicole? It’s been over 5 years!

Why hasn’t there been anything in the news? I would like to see LE give an update, as well as media do a follow up story:

5 Years Later-Where is Nicole Silvers?

Do we know who reported the sighting? I’m going back to read again and refresh myself on the details.

Is she on Charley Project, etc?
(ETA: Nicole Evelyn Silvers – The Charley Project )

Have there been any interviews or comments from the family? What about searches?

Found a facebook page that I think is her and saw a comment about her being in a relationship dated from Feb.

Any idea if her boyfriend is missing too?

Can someone please link her FB? Tia.

ETA: never mind I see upstream it was deleted...when?

Did she take anything with her? This case bothers me.

This is strange. The fb being removed obviously means that she or someone with access to her account deleted her page. That points to one of three things in my mind: she wants to distance herself from people, or that she is in a relationship with a controlling individual who made her delete it, or someone who harmed her felt there was incriminating evidence and thought deleting the page would solve the problem.

Bingo.

Hey, Margarita! According to her mom's facebook, Nicole is NOT emancipated. It appears the family lives in Mead. There's not that much being shared with the public. I sure hope she's okay....

(Hey Spammy!!! Long time no see! I am still waiting for Kelsey Schelling to be found!! Please give us any updates on her case if you have any!!)

Last edited:
Nicole Evelyn Silvers
  • nicole_evelyn_silvers_1.jpg
  • nicole_evelyn_silvers_2.jpg
  • nicole_evelyn_silvers_3.jpg
  • silvers_nicole4.jpg
  • nicole_evelyn_silvers_4.jpg
Nicole, circa 2014; Age-progression to age 18 (circa 2015)

• Missing Since04/09/2014
  • Missing FromLongmont, Colorado
  • ClassificationEndangered Runaway
  • Date of Birth06/24/1997 (21)
  • Age16 years old
  • Height and Weight5'8, 135 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Nicole's hair was dyed red at the time of her disappearance. Her nicknames are Nikki and Lyn. One of her ears has a cleft earlobe.
Details of Disappearance
Nicole disappeared from Longmont, Colorado in the early morning hours of April 9, 2014, sitting in a dark blue or black 1980s model sedan outside the 1000 block of Sunset Street in Longmont. She has never been heard from again. Authorities believe she left of her own accord.

Nicole was a student at Mead High School in Mead, Colorado at the time of her disappearance, and had a job at Pizza Plus in Mead. Her case remains unsolved.
Investigating Agency
Source Information

Nicole Evelyn Silvers – The Charley Project

Weld County is the LE assigned to Nicole Silver’s case.

My heart is racing. There’s a DARN good chance this is Rita or Nicole, moo.

Have you seen this child? NICOLE SILVERS

Another Age Progression Photo:

posterTitleMissing.png

Nicole Silvers
NCMC1231723c1.jpg

• Missing Since
    • Apr 8, 2014
    • Missing From
    • Longmont, CO
    • DOB
    • Jun 24, 1997
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Blonde
    • Eye Color
    • Blue
    • Height
    • 5'8"
    • Weight
    • 135 lbs
Age Progressed
NCMC1231723e1.jpg

Nicole's photo has been age-progressed to 21 years. When she was last seen, her hair was dyed red.

• dontHesitate.png
  • ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
  • call911.png
  • Weld County Sheriff's Office (Colorado) 1-970-356-4015

Last edited by a moderator:
Was close to her at the time of her dissapearance.
She lived at home with family.
Her boyfriend was about 23 to 24 and was a manager she had met at work Mead Pizza Plus. I don't know why she was by Longmont high as she went to Mead high school. The only people she truly conversed with at the time were here co workers and light conversation to others at school. She had recently signed up to the site MeetMe but had claimed it was stupid. Unknown who the owner of the car was as it was none of her close friends and none of those she spoke of at work....

Feb 28, 2021

“Nikki was last seen on April 9, 2014 in the 1000 block of Sunset Street in Longmont where she was staying with a friend and a friend’s mother. Nikki, who was 16 at the time of her disappearance, was last seen by her sister walking into the home on Sunset after she dropped her off there. Those living in this location reported all of Nicole’s belongings were gone. There is no known motive for anyone wanting to harm Nikki but she has not been seen in six years. Nicole was a student at Mead High School and worked at Pizza Plus in Mead.”

Jun 11, 2021

“One night in early April, 2014, Nicole Silvers’ older sister dropped Nicole off at her friend’s house in Longmont, Colorado. After Silvers’ sister saw her enter the house, Silvers was never seen again.”

[...]

“According to Weld County Cold Case Detective Byron Kastilhan, at the time of her disappearance, Silvers had been staying at her friend’s house in Longmont for a while. “She was 16 and wanted to be on her own,” Kastilhan said about the relationship between Silvers and her parents.

Although Silvers’ familial relationships may have been strained, Kasthilan said he does not think Silvers had a motive to run away.

“It seems like she was deeply loved. She had lots of friends and family that loved her,” Kasthilan said.”

I'm her sister, just for the sake of answering some of the questions here I'll post.
She is still missing, for 10 years as of today. :'(
It was my car she was last seen in on camera, she was living with a friend temporarily while her and my parents tried to come to a few understandings as they weren't getting along at the time. She was not emancipated or in the process but had talked about trying to.
I picked her up that night and we went to Wendy's, talked, drove around and hung out. I dropped her back off at her friend's house and watched her walk in the door before I drove off. (Yes, all of this was told to the police initially and I can't tell you why it was never reported that way.) That was the last anyone has seen of her, whenever she left that house she went in a direction that the high school's cameras couldn't see.
We still don't know how or who shut her fb page down, there was zero bank or phone activity after the 8th. We have had leads and possible sightings, but they have always amounted to nothing. My other 2 siblings and I even went to the rainbow family gathering a couple years ago with slight hopes that maybe she ended up with them but to no avail. But the fact that I keep finding threads and people still talking about her gives me a little bit of hope. I tell everyone that I can in hopes maybe one of those people, one day, will know something.
Please keep spreading the word, we just want to know if she's okay and want see her again one day.

New to this site. The first thing I needed to look up was Nicole.

We went to high school together and were fairly close friends for a number of years. I appreciate everyone here asking questions and bumping the story year after year.

Here is what I know (most likely to be rumors):

Nicole went missing on April 9, 2014. She was last seen in a dark blue or black 1980s model sedan outside the 1000 block of Sunset Street in Longmont. When the news was released, many people were saying that she had grown estranged (however I don't believe she was emancipated as many articles are saying) from her family and that she was living with a boyfriend. At the time of her disappearance she was living in Mead, Colorado and going to Mead High School. However, she grew up in Berthoud, Colorado and attended Ivy Stockwell Elementary, Turner Middle School and a year at Berthoud High School.

I heard the boyfriend was older than her, in his late 20's or older. Again, keep in mind this is small town gossip and might hold no merit. Over the years, our small town still talks about her. However, nobody seems to talk about her boyfriend. I don't know his name, his age, or anything else about him. Was he questioned? Where is he? Was his name released? Is he real?? It seems like she just walked away without anybody noticing or looking. I guess that happens often
Her boyfriend was older, but was thoroughly questioned and was out of state at the time of her disappearance helping out his family.

Welcome to the site. What about the people in the house? What did they say happened?
They claimed to know nothing. They said they saw us in the car outside, but went back to sleep after that. When they woke up in the morning she wasn't there and they don't know anything else.

They claimed to know nothing. They said they saw us in the car outside, but went back to sleep after that. When they woke up in the morning she wasn't there and they don't know anything else.
Did you know them yourself? Do you think they were trustworthy?

Did you know them yourself? Do you think they were trustworthy?
I did, but not super well at the time. They were good friends back when she was in elementary and middle school but had kept in contact after we moved to another city. I was over 18 and not living at home with them so I hadn't seen her in a long time. I always thought she seemed trustworthy as a kid, but after her disappearance they refused my cousin entry into the house to get whatever she had left behind.
There are certain aspects that make me question how honest they were about things, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they were directly involved with her going missing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back