CO CO - Roger Ellison, 17, Cedaredge, 10 Feb 1981 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday Roger!

hugs to silver1sb, still havent forgotten Roger!

This case should have been solved a long time ago. I think the only reason it hasn't is because the local police force hasn't had the resources necessary to properly examine all the facts. Has the family ever considered asking the Vidocq Society in Philadelphia to review this? Thirty years is way, way too long, it is a travesy of justice. What's that old theory -- Occam's razor? Yes, I think that applies in this case. Just trying to drum up some interest, and let the world know Roger is still very much on our minds.

Wow, it looks like there's no statute of limitations for murder in Colorado: "Murder, kidnapping, treason, and any forgery regardless of the penalty provided: No limit." That's awesome!!

"Roger’s disappearance destroyed his parents. His father stood at the curb every day for months waiting for the school bus that used to drop Roger off. He would scan the students coming off the bus. Then he would hang his head and cry. Ernest Ellison died just months after Roger’s disappearance; his family believes it was from a broken heart." You know, it does my heart good to know that the cretin who abducted Roger will be dealt with -- if not on earth, then surely in heaven.

This is just so so sad...brings tears to my eyes...

"Roger’s disappearance destroyed his parents. His father stood at the curb every day for months waiting for the school bus that used to drop Roger off. He would scan the students coming off the bus. Then he would hang his head and cry. Ernest Ellison died just months after Roger’s disappearance; his family believes it was from a broken heart." You know, it does my heart good to know that the cretin who abducted Roger will be dealt with -- if not on earth, then surely in heaven.

It is sad, its so sad they both died not knowing what happened to there son :(

It is now officially Spring, so I'm wondering if there is any news on when renovations or demolition to portions of the old high school will be started?

This case is probably not related to Roger's disappearance but it seems this man (and possibly his father) were responsible for several murders over the span of a couple of decades. It seems they murdered farm workers.

I am not familiar with all the areas of CO, the story seems to point to several locations and I don't know their proximity to Cedaredge (Granby isn't very close to Cedaredge, IIRC.)

Suspected serial killer, CO: http://www.coloradoan.com/article/2...suicide-in-Granby-was-suspected-serial-killer

*snip* GRANBY - Michael McCormick's decades-long criminal history includes leading authorities to hidden graves, accusing his own father of being a serial killer, a murder trial and a plot to escape prison by helicopter.

9Wants to Know reported the man found shot to death in a home in Granby Thursday morning is believed to be McCormick.

In the early 1980s, McCormick told prosecutors his father had murdered as many as a dozen farm workers and buried them on the family's ranch in Stratton.

Three skeletons were unearthed, but the other bodies were never found.

Prosecutors came to believe Michael McCormick, not his father, was behind the killings. He would never go on trial for any of the ranch murders but he was tried and convicted of the murder of Burt Donaho, an Idaho truck driver, whose body was found in Byers in 1984. *more at link*

I have just seen a movie and maybe Roger was abducted by Human trafficating, I'm jus mabe grabing at straws, I miss him so much!!! I taught him how to walk, just makes me so sad:banghead:

I have just seen a movie and maybe Roger was abducted by Human trafficating, I'm jus mabe grabing at straws, I miss him so much!!! I taught him how to walk, just makes me so sad:banghead:

I guess everyone has given up, weird

I havent forgotten

Cant do much from over here, but wanted to let you know im still thinking *advertiser censored*

For those of us that have spent considerable time reconstructing the events, and the people involved surrounding Roger's disappearance, we hope this summer will provide an opportunity to follow-up on some things that may advance the investigation of this case.

I would love to know what has happened to Roger, I pray silver you have answers soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes