Found Deceased CO - Ryan Kirby-Daniels, 19, Eagle County, 22 May 2019

Update- Hey all, I just did Tom Martin's Trouble shooter radio show to try to get the word out, since it's nationally syndicated hopefully it will help.
They have done a cadaver dog search in the area and 6 miles down the river, and will do another further down. A hi def drone has also searched, they are studying the footage. Other than that, tgere is not much new to report. Please keep Ry in your prayers. Thanks again.
Great job! I hope it brings some attention to his case. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, KKirby.
t4524.gif

Beginning about 12:24:
Listen to the The Troubleshooter Episode - The Troubleshooter 7-26-19 on iHeartRadio | iHeartRadio

Media Release - 07.27.19 - Body Recovered from the Eagle River West of Edwards

Eagle County, Colo. – Late Friday afternoon, July 26, 2019, a report of a body pinned on rocks in the Eagle River was received around 3:45 p.m. A full rescue operation was immediately called to the Eagle River about a ½ mile west of Squaw Creek Road between Edwards and Wolcott. In a massive cooperative effort, our partner agencies worked together to safely recover the body of an unidentified person.

Multiple agencies were involved in the retrieval of the body including the Eagle River Fire Protection District, Vail Mountain Rescue Group, Eagle County Paramedics, Eagle County Sheriff’s Office and the Vail Public Safety Communications Center.

Ongoing efforts to positively identify the body and determine a cause of death are being led by Detectives with the Eagle County Sheriff’s Office and the Coroner’s Office. Foul play has not been ruled out at this time. We would like to assure the community that there is no ongoing threat and thank those who may have been concerned by the rescue activities for their understanding and patience while we investigate.

If you think you may have any information about this incident, please call the Eagle County Sheriff's Office at (970) 328-8500 or Eagle County Crime Stoppers at 970-328-7007, 1-800-972-TIPS, submit your tip online at www.tipsubmit.com, or text a tip from your cell phone by texting STOPCRIME plus your message to CRIMES (274637). If your tip leads to the arrest and indictment of any suspect involved, you could earn up to a $1,000 reward from the Crime Stoppers.

Body recovered from the Eagle River west of Edwards
[Barrett said it’s unclear whether it’s a male or female that was pulled from the river. An autopsy is pending and agencies have been in contact with families who have filed missing person reports, Barrett said.

“My understanding is that maybe it’s been in the river for a while,” Barrett said. “The water levels have receded and that’s typically when things will surface.”]

Thank you all for the love and support. It's taken me this time to function and come back and say thank you. We're beyond heartbroken. His service is on the 22nd. I'm not a big fan of go fund me, but my sister set one up for us, and I'm not about to let pride keep me from saying goodbye to my baby. If anyone would like the link, please let me know, every dollar helps. And if not, please know how much I appreciate the attention, love and support you all have given in the search for Ryan. God bless you all.

Thank you all for the love and support. It's taken me this time to function and come back and say thank you. We're beyond heartbroken. His service is on the 22nd. I'm not a big fan of go fund me, but my sister set one up for us, and I'm not about to let pride keep me from saying goodbye to my baby. If anyone would like the link, please let me know, every dollar helps. And if not, please know how much I appreciate the attention, love and support you all have given in the search for Ryan. God bless you all.
So very sorry for your loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back