CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if he is gay? Or bi, I guess. That is nothing to be ashamed of.

His leading a life that his wife does not know about is the issue.

I sitll don’t think she had a clue. She came home from her trip, said nothing to her friend, was going to the doctor.

Sounds like life was moving along.

According to all the Thrivers, Shanann was making the big bucks, so she would have had to pay him.

If true, CW may not have owed spousal support, but he probably would have been paying child support.

I believe Colorado's spousal support formula is 40% times the highers earner's gross income less 50% of the lower earner's income.

For those questioning why she had all those clothes that had tags on them, I think you might be referring to the LulaRoe outfits she had at her house. If so, that is not her closet nor are the outfits hers. It appears to be some type of party type thing the premise being you host a party and invite friends over, they buy X worth of items. After the party the representative totals the sales and the host is given either a free gift or a prearranged percentage of the total sales transactions to use towards her OWN purchase of the product, in this case clothing. Very common system of selling like Mary Kay, Naughty Nighties or the like.

Last edited:
I've been lurking for a long time, but thought I'd come out of the woodwork for this. I'm very familiar with the DSM-V and I've spent a large part of my adult life conducting mental health assessments. It should be noted that you can't diagnose without knowing how a symptom or behavior affects the person's life, as impairment in functioning is part of the criteria, so like bluesneakers said, there's no place for internet diagnosis. That said, I haven't seen anything here or on what I've seen of SW's SM that would convince me that she meets criteria for any mental health disorder. Yes, people who are manic may spend a lot of money. That doesn't mean everyone who buys a lot of stuff they don't need has bipolar. People with borderline are impulsive, but so far I haven't seen anything that suggests she's impulsive or has unstable relationships. SW liked a neat house. That doesn't mean she has OCD. (Huge pet peeve of mine. OCD does NOT mean that you just like things neat. It's so much more than that).

Of course we're going to speculate about the mental state of both SW and CW, but it's irresponsible to try to diagnose from her SM.

Thank you! I also get peeved when everyone uses the term OCD loosely. I very highly doubt SW had real OCD.

I've really resisted writing this because stereotypes stink.

But I had a little bit of radar go off with this guy from the first interview. It doesn't mean a thing in the world other than it gave me pause. Men tend to be much more visual so here we go...someone suddenly clearly into his appearance, a wife gone for long stretches of time, I wouldn't be surprised if he had himself a grand old time.

I suspect more men and women come through with stories of affairs with him.

Justin Barber who drowned and shot his poor wife in Florida comes to mind. He had so many affairs it was just grotesque. Five affairs in a three year marriage. But large debt and a 2 million dollar life insurance....problem solved in his sick mind.

Computer getting buggy or this site is exploding with this latest news. Either way, just wanted to add my two pennies.

FWIW, I don't think anyone is necessarily doubting that CW could be gay or bi, but some of us are skeptical about this particular man who is currently telling his story to the media. We're not sure that men is telling the truth about having a 10-month hook-up relationship with CW.

But, I think most of us realize a man married to a woman and fathering children could be interested in men.

jmo

Exactly. Don't know if CW is gay, bi, straight or some combo of all...but am pretty sure the latest rumors are a "look at ME!" situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther