Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt she has "start an emotional conversation with my husband" on her list, either. Pregnant and tired, she'd have "straight to bed" on her mind, but she'd look into baby monitors on floor 1. This is where he killed her I think.
How did her cellphone wind up between the cushions in the upstairs couch?

If the court doesn't hear the truth about that night/weekend, no one will ever know 100% what happened. There's one person who has all the facts, the perpetrator and the only witness, CW. Why would CW withhold important information, why did he from the start?
We can guess, can't we? :)
I think CW now feels that the only power he has left is the power to tell, or not tell, what happened. He could just leave everyone wondering what really happened if he wants. Otherwise he has nothing left.

If the court doesn't hear the truth about that night/weekend, no one will ever know 100% what happened. There's one person who has all the facts, the perpetrator and the only witness, CW. Why would CW withhold important information, why did he from the start?
We can guess, can't we? :)
Even when caught red handed; Most killers love the trial and appeals process because they get lawyer visits, and time out of jail for court appearances, plus hope of getting a Casey or OJ jury.

Here is the bench that I am sitting on.
Many years ago, I discovered my child dead in her cot. There probably were many things that I could have been fearful that I had done which led to her death, but I did not think of any of those things.
I started CPR and then knew that I had to get outside help, so I ran into the neighbours house with her while I continued CPR and she rang the emergency number.
It never occurred to me to cover up her death because I might be blamed.
First, let me say I am so sad that you lost your little daughter. Oh, what gifts they are.
Of course you didn't think about protecting yourself from anything -- you didn't think about y0urself at all. It was, of course, all about her, your precious child.
Apparently, however, CW was not thinking about his precious daughters -- he was thinking about his precious self, IMO.
Big difference between you and CW, IMO. Big difference.
JMHO

Jennifer17 said:
If they were alive when they went in the water, not if already dead, but I can't answer whether the pressure of oil would enter their bodies.

Please please tell me that there is not any possibility that the girls were alive when they were put into the tanks? :(
If a husband and father is capable of strangling his wife with his bare hands, do you not think he's capable of drowning his own children? Yes it's possible the girls were alive when placed in the oil tanks, but not probable.

little things that keep my head spinning.

CW confessed that he strangled SW in a rage because she, allegedly, strangled their children. Wouldn't an "enraged" woman (to the point of strangling her babies, allegedly), common reaction would be scratching, kicking and punching back to defend herself?

My point: CW had a red inverted U shape mark on his neck. I didn't noticed anything else on his arms.
It's hard to swallow that a conscious/fit/energetic woman did nothing to protect herself.

Nope, nope, nope.

Unless she was unconscious, sedated or it was a sneak attack. If so, then CW didn't confronted her or acted out of rage. She was ambushed? Which from my point of view raised him from murderer to cold/coward murderer.

JMO

Yes, his auto shop teacher. I said that he had a very high aptitude for mechanics. But in some other areas of his life, not so smart.
I used to work with engineers, and there was a running joke that they should have to wear a shirt that said "I are an Engineer." lol Paul, a brilliant engineer, would watch women as the walked across the production floor and we would tease about whether he was checking them out or estimating how many steps it was going to take them to get to the other side. They are often highly intelligent about their field but they don't necessarily have the best people skills nor are they exceptional in fields outside their own. (Note: No slight intended to engineers - many of you, not all, are extremely intelligent and some of you also have great personalities and well-rounded personalities.)

I respectfully disagree. If no more evidence came to light pointing in either direction, I believe a jury could convict based on what we know in the public domain. I believe people have been found guilty on less evidence (circumstantial). Scott Peterson was convicted based on mostly circumstantial evidence such as this with very little to no physical evidence (hair on pliers).
But that unknown is what allowed Casey Anthony to walk.

That written note posted on the inside of the Watts front door that said lock me. Do we think that was an innocent thing they put up to remind themselves to lock the door? Or is it something else?
I find that note you reference interesting @sun16 because NU said in interview that the front door was locked differently then it normally was at 2:45 mark. If NU is correct and we have to assume she knows the routine of SW, then the latch was not typically used on the front door so I don't understand the note being there.
Video: Friend of woman allegedly killed by husband on why something 'didn't seem right'

If the neighbors had heard or seen a ruckus, and called 911, and the police came and found 2 dead girls, and 2 parents, pummeling each other. it would have been a 'he said/she said' battle.

And if that had happened, and they both pointed fingers at the other, then I would be 50/50 on which one was the killer. I know that both mothers and fathers kill their kids, tragically enough.

So I would be open to looking at the videos and the SM posts and hearing from friends/family, to try and figure out which one did this horrible deed.

But in this case, he is pointing his finger at a pregnant dead woman, who was likely killed in the same way as his daughters were. And his explanation of events just seems very sketchy and unreal. JMO

One reason I think it's possible CW's story is true is because he used the words "surreal" and "nightmare" in his interview. It would be surreal for any parent to wake up, have a tense conversation and then see shocking images on a baby monitor.

I viewed the SM and videos through the lens of Medea Complex because I don't believe CW wanted another baby and was tired of her constant SM Thrive portrayal as the perfect family. CW wanted out and without him, SW's perfect life would crumble.

I think it possible SW knew about her husband's affair in May and was trying to compete with his new love. And on that fateful morning, CW told her he had made his choice and it was not SW. If that's the case I can see SW flying into a rage and killing his daughters out of revenge. Until I see conclusive evidence that CW killed the girls, I'll consider it a possibility. JMO

Jennifer17 said:
If they were alive when they went in the water, not if already dead, but I can't answer whether the pressure of oil would enter their bodies.

Please please tell me that there is not any possibility that the girls were alive when they were put into the tanks? :(

LE has stated all 3 died in the house. They have not told the public how they know this.

So are you implying being mechanically inclined is not intelligent,taking shop class makes you stupid ,or being a shop class teacher gives you no validation of intelligence?
wasn't it stated he also had a photographic memory?

No, I am not implying that at all, but he was not in an education stream that really bright students are in.
I did not say that he was stupid, nor that people who take shop classes are stupid and lacking in intelligence.

One reason I think it's possible CW's story is true is because he used the words "surreal" and "nightmare" in his interview. It would be surreal for any parent to wake up, have a tense conversation and then see shocking images on a baby monitor.

I viewed the SM and videos through the lens of Medea Complex because I don't believe CW wanted another baby and was tired of her constant SM Thrive portrayal as the perfect family. CW wanted out and without him, SW's perfect life would crumble.

I think it possible SW knew about her husband's affair in May and was trying to compete with his new love. And on that fateful morning, CW told her he had made his choice and it was not SW. If that's the case I can see SW flying into a rage and killing his daughters out of revenge. Until I see conclusive evidence that CW killed the girls, I'll consider it a possibility. JMO
Bingo @MyBelle

It is LE who instructs the ME what to gather as evidence. For some reason, the PD believed nobody in LE instructed it even though it is critical evidence and it is possible the ME alerted the PD. There really is no excuse so the Judge was alerted to it.

The ME’s office is an autonomous agency. LE nor the presiding judge in this case can tell the ME how to investigate the cause and manner of death.

I find that note you reference interesting @sun16 because NU said in interview that the front door was locked differently then it normally was at 2:45 mark. If NU is correct and we have to assume she knows the routine of SW, then the latch was not typically used on the front door so I don't understand the note being there.
Video: Friend of woman allegedly killed by husband on why something 'didn't seem right'
I'd place money that LE already knows whose writing was on that note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy