Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone from 100% believing CW did it all to 90% believing he's telling the truth about SW killing the girls.

so then she surrendered herself and went limp (without defending herself) while he strangled her, silently and pacifically? and he did accomplished her murder with not visible signs of a struggle from her part???? Really???

I respect your opinion, can you elaborate on the scenario that lead you to that conclusion? I'm curious. @MyBelle

EBM: to add user name

Last edited:
Re: CW's supposed "Photographic Memory"
"The intuitive notion of a “photographic” memory is that it is just like a photograph: you can retrieve it from your memory at will and examine it in detail, zooming in on different parts. But a true photographic memory in this sense has never been proved to exist." Does Photographic Memory Exist?

N.U said Shanann couldn't get in the house at first because CW had it double locked or something.

So I guess he wanted to make sure he was the one that let her in the house. Jmo.

Btw. N.U should sue CW for emotional distress tomorrow. Because a civil suit would probably bring out information fairly quickly while making sure he can not profit off interviews and book or movie deals. Jmo
Or the family... wrongful death suit? IIRC Nicole Brown Simpson's family won theirs against OJ.

First and foremost, narcs are frauds. Any perceived signs of empathy especially with the children are mimicked behavior, and the girls were only props. Just as a narc will acquire a pedigree dog and venture outdoors with his prize, it's all for the attention the narc craves. A narc also preserves and cares for what brings him attention, but not because he has empathy. It's a perceived benefit to have a healthy and happy child and/or pet and therefore it's cared for. There is no rationalization -- all thoughts are about the narc, what's best for him, and how to achieve what he wants. MOO
I agree but narcissists ultimately make terrible parents emotionally...leading to more narcissists or borderline children. It is ultimately a hollow display of love. I did not mean to imply that CW is definitely not a narc nor sociopath...we just cannot know...but my curiousity surrounds the issue of whether it is possible and/or even somewhat common for someone who does not have those traits to commit these crimes and cover ups. Granted, even a psychiatrist's evaluation can be wrong, as can be the testimony of those around the subject. It is not always a clear case and there is a spectrum I believe.

I may be late to the party, but is is possible he killed and disposed of the girls before SW got home from the airport? Who knows what kind of story or situation he had in store for SW, but I wonder if he got the girls out the way so he could really do SW in. Maybe she never saw the girls dead or knew they had died. Maybe he just needed an empty house for whatever he did to SW.
The only thing about the girls that we can verify is that they were alive and well at a birthday party of Sunday, hours before SW arrived home at 1:48AM Monday. Yes, I believe it's possible the girls could have been killed after the party and disposed of before 1:48AM Monday.

So don't all jump on me at once but..............I think it may have been the other way around in that relationship.
While anything is possible, I do not see publicly available evidence of either CW nor SW being a narcissist nor sociopath other than CW's crimes and his behavior after the fact. HIS behavior after the fact does give evidence of one of those disorders.

I do not believe any of this is accurate. He does not have a degree in Chemical Engineering TMK.

FB automatically gives “people you might know” suggestions, and you can request someone becomes your friend, but someone else can not send you a friend suggestion.

I believe CW & SW were introduced in person by a mutual friend, but let’s check with @Trinket78 .
Not sure how it is now but absolutely there was a time when you could send friend suggestions to ppl.

How did her cellphone wind up between the cushions in the upstairs couch?
My theory is that's where he killed her. Or around there. SW was glued to her phone 24/7. She had it in her hand when she walked(or ran?) up the stairs, dropping her bag, to check on the girls, because we all know people check on their kids first thing when they come home. Like 100% of the time unless the parent is impaired.

He was waiting for her at the top of the stairs, not wanting her to see what he'd done to the girls, takes her by surprise, maybe a pillowcase over her head, maybe a ligature. Like others have said maybe he drugged her. I am flummoxed there are no wounds on CW. Might have been dressed in protective clothing who knows.

Anyway that's beside the point. She's at the top of the stairs with phone in hand, CW grabs her from behind, she falls forward, phone launches into the couch cushions. OR CW hid it there which would be dumb. But most of the stuff he's done is dumb so I wouldn't put it past him.

Wouldn't it also be "surreal" and a "nightmare" to be the one who killed them all, and then go home to cops before you planned for it? To me what was surreal and a nightmare to him sounded less like the fact that his family was gone and more like the fact that he was dealing with press and police and all this surreal commotion (and also at this point he would have presumed they were quite possibly ALIVE, if he hadn't killed them -- but he knew, he knew everything). The only other family annihilator I know of who accused his wife of murdering the children is Chris Vaughn out of Chicago. Many parallels. In that case he accused his wife of shooting the children, him, and then committing suicide.
In my opinion, speculation only, CW was going to try to make it seem that she either ran off, planning to dump her car later (since he did not realize the neighbor's security video captured his garage), or he was going to make it seem that she had committed suicide, hence a shallow grave and a plan to return and stage something later if need be. MOO MOO.
“Surreal” and “nightmare” seem like “stock phrases” to me.

He was playing a role, and uttered words that he had heard many times before. Words said by the relatives of missing people.

The difference here, is that they were said without any feeling. Without any discernible emotion.

They were said by a guy who had a bridge to sell us.

They were said by a guy who killed his family.

I think that's a difficult question to ask. I wander around my house without a reason, there doesn't always have to be one. CW could have needed a breather or maybe Dieter needed to go to the toilet.
It's not a difficult question for CW to answer and for us to ponder over. There must be a good reason he left SW during an emotional/civil 'whispered' conversation about separation at 4 am.
He didn't suspect SW would rush off to kill the children so he has to remain innocent of letting SW's course of action to take place without him realizing and stopping her. He's got it covered.

The big question is who initiated the conversation at 4 am and why? If SW had a revenge plan, she had all day to commit it without interference from CW.
I do hold the opinion that a pregnant woman would find it hard to muster this kind of rage, I'm going to search out statistics of pregnant women killing their child/children as revenge. This could be unprecedented, the same way as CW's claims of retaliation are. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname