Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

it Was in my knowledge off the hairdresser interview friends with SW she knew divorce (separation) was impending . Imo she knew that but not about the affair so that caused her anger moo . Why kill them if you are moving on with someone else that is ridiculous to me? Imo no life insurance motive either . She was losing more than he would . She would lose financial stability , insurance on herself , part of her business if he was recruited under her , her house . She could have been desperate

BBM Respectfully disagree. Maybe frustrated and hurt. If she got up on her feet after her first divorce, she would likely had the strength to overcome this one as well; more so this time around because she was a mom. MOO MOO MOO

4 kids ??? Did I miss something. I looked up their house before we even knew she was deceased. And 100% house in both names. I was the first one to post the link to their home.
I have 2 kids with my ex and when we did have 50/50 custody he had to pay me a little over $300 a month and I make more money than him. I now have sole custody and its over $900 a month, by the way I have never seen a dime. Maybe due to he's in prison now :)
I’m in CA 50/50 state there is a chart courts go by depending on income and custody plus amount of visitation with the kids. This is why so many Fathers fight for full custody so they don’t have to pay or pay as much.

BBM Respectfully disagree. Maybe frustrated and hurt. If she got up on her feet after her first divorce, she would likely had the strength to overcome this one as well; more so this time around because she was a mom. MOO MOO MOO
I agree, she wasn't the kind of stay at home mom that had never been in the working world and she was clearly good at sales. She was confident and IMO would have kick booty at being a single successful mom.

Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
Shanann Watts
SW and CW gets up at 4-5am everyday . I know for me this is not normal so it seemed odd at first . But once you look at her posts this is everyday. IMO it is highly possible that the murders were not planned . The scene was not cleared up by CW however there had been no mention as to a struggle throughout the home found . To me that could indicate the area was in probability the same place. Which ironically could align with CW statement to the fact of how it happened . The dog distress also fits within this timeline. If he had killed them the night before he would have had to kill the dog IMO because the distress yelps. The dog yelps could have happened IMO at the time of the murders. This would also explain that it was not premeditated .

But would she get up at 4 am if she didn't get home from a delayed trip until 2 am?

I’m in CA 50/50 state there is a chart courts go by depending on income and custody plus amount of visitation with the kids. This is why so many Fathers fight for full custody so they don’t have to pay or pay as much.
Same in Arizona. There is a link on our court site you fill in the blanks and it calculates child support. Super simple.
I believe CW would have to pay even if SW made more. IMO

True. Makes me wonder about the other option, that people have discussed. Apparently these tanks have a lower door, which a person can enter, which is where they go to clean out the tanks? Is that correct? Could he have placed the girls from there, somehow?

The bottom door can only be accessed when the tank is empty. They had to drain the tanks to enter them and get the girls. I posted a video of the opening of the tanks a few threads back. There is talk somewhere about how he could have put them in the tank but I can't bare to think it.

SW flight had been delayed . So if it had not been and was in time , don’t you think the neighbors would have been more likely to hear or see something during those earlier hours? JMO we have zero evidence he had killed the girls prior . We have CW and girls at a party, her flight delayed I would assume she would FaceTime girls good night or call CW, we have the bedtime of girls at 630ish according to SM and no other motion from home until dog barking early and 5:15 am correct ?
@Shekkiec Can you tell us where the dog barking early 5:15 am time came from or if this just poorly worded and you meant something else? Posters are repeating this as fact and several have asked where this information came from. TIA

So you think he was scared , jumpy and stressed. Why wasn't he grief stricken, considering he'd just seen his wife strangle his little girls?

Those feelings that you described, fright, nervousness, stress, all have to do with HIS SITUATION---his fears are all about him not getting caught. No emotions evident concerning the loss of his children. JMO

Right, wrong or indifferent that's just what I see in that interview. We don't know - maybe he was grief stricken.
jmo

Same in Arizona. There is a link on our court site you fill in the blanks and it calculates child support. Super simple.
I believe CW would have to pay even if SW made more. IMO
And he would likely be ordered to continue the medical coverage on the children as well. MOO

all I could find that you had posted were these two on sep 11

1)
"No immediately visible signs of foul play ( Monday- LE)
No immediate arrest ( only the BOLO Tuesday 7am)
A dog howling c. 4am ( welfare call by neighbour)

What we have, at the moment, all leads to the same scenario. There was no big fight in the small hours.
IMO"
Another post..2)

"Dieter, Watts's dachs circa 4am Monday"

I still cannot find anything to confirm 4 a.m. anywhere. (And now folks are saying it was 5:15)

Let me head to the media threads cuz this is bugging me.

ETA.. I've gone through the post and I think I see where it started. The article never said 4 a.m., it never said 5:15 a.m., it only said the day of the murders. There is no link anywhere that people were working from with a Time on it. In my opinion. It is a rumor that has gotten legs now in my opinion

I think it was the dog. Maybe the dog was feeling wrong for the same reason, a quiet house.

I do. There is no distinction under the law - there was a recent attempt to remove childrens’ reports (as a whole) from public access and it failed when it was vetoed.

I can understand why the families may not want that information released - but that doesn’t seem to be the case, here - at least not in the initial filing... and an alleged suspect has already been identified and charged.

So the only exception would be a rather stringent standard of demonstrating substantial harm to the public interest. All cases involving children being killed are horrible... but there’s no blanket exemption.
Could it be that the COD is different than strangulation?

Right, wrong or indifferent that's just what I see in that interview. We don't know - maybe he was grief stricken.
jmo
The smirks and smiles are what get to me... he should have been at his lowest low. He just doesn't give that off looking neat and tidy in his new shirt. I would look haggard I would think.

Thanks much! And now the stomach turning starts again. IMO the girls were deceased before she got home. I think he laid in wait for her and when she came up the stairs he attacked, thus the phone in the couch cushions of the loft...there's no other logical reason (that I can think of) for the phone to be there other than it fell in there during a struggle. She likely had it in her hand as she went upstairs, I always take my phone with me. I would think that if the girls were alive when he was killing her there would've been much more commotion that would've been heard and possibly a messier crime scene. I also don't think he would've chanced the kids possibly intervening or making it harder to follow through with his plan. They were, in his eyes, the easier ones to kill physically so he did it first (IMO). I think he used the sheet to carry SW out and decided to throw the top sheet and pillow cases away because if she was found those sheets are evidence and tie the crime scene to the home.

IMO, just like other family annihilators he didn't think through to consequences, I think he only thought about the act and being free of them. I think he feels zero remorse for the devastation he's caused and only feels bad for himself for being caught and possibly facing the death penalty.

Your theory was my theory at the very beginning.. I’ve wavered back and forth a few things since, but I think at this point I’d still stick with that theory. It really was my first gut instinct.

I think she was ambushed, and I think she was blindsided. I think that until the last few weeks when it’s reported he grew distant and wasn’t being his usual self with her and the kids, she had believed she had a good marriage.

Friends reported in MSM that an affair had crossed her mind, but not seriously. Both AT and NUA said that. She knew he was acting strangely but she didn’t know why. She joked that maybe he was having an affair, but then dismissed it as “he has no game”.

That also fits in with the following: before she went away for 6 weeks, he didn’t have much time for an affair. One of the things she loved about where they were living was the numerous activities on the weekends, particularly concerts. She would often mention things they were doing in her videos on the weekend, like they were going to an 80’s concert on a Saturday night. It’s also been said that they were very scheduled. Very! So when did he have time for an affair?!

So that makes me think the affair flourished during those 5 weeks she was in NC. He visited them in NC for the last (sixth) week and was reportedly “not his usual self” and was less interested in the kids.

Perhaps AP asked him to leave his wife. Perhaps AP didn’t know SW was pregnant. Either way, we know he was having an affair, and it’s a very common factor in these cases.

He deletes his Facebook account approximately one week before the murders.

Maybe, murder was the easier answer to him than leaving his pregnant wife and two young kids. Divorce with enmeshed financials, three kids, and child support is an 18 year long messy affair.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member