Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused, too. On Denver 7's FB post about the disappearance, Jeremy Lindstrom commented and said that the girls were at his house for the birthday party on Sunday. Where we are running into trouble with this is that we can't link to that post because it's against TOS. And I realize that even by typing this, I am straddling that line. However, without bringing it up, it makes the timeline off. I feel like this hinders the discussion. IMO it's important to note that CW had them out in public, around people they knew, earlier on that day. I keep hoping that Lindstrom will do a MSM interview and give the exact date and time in it so that we will have something to link to but, so far, he's only mentioned it on SM.
I remember that interview and his wife tearing up.... I don't want to cross any TOS lines, but I remember his wife mentioning CeCe fell off the playset and CW immediately attended to her.... the wife teared up saying something which lead me to believe Sunday was the day of the birthday party.

Yes it depends on the area. I work for the fire brigade, we have a lot a lot of bushfires in summer here in Australia so people will regularly call in any smoke sighting at the time of year. The location was very remote though - someone did a YouTube video driving to the site, it was much more remote than I had imagined.

It looks more like what we Aussies call the Outback. I live in a part of the Blue Mountains that's a real hotspot for bushfires and we only have one road in/out. The last big one was amazing. Snakes, lyrebirds, goannas and an echidna came out of the bush and into our yard.

I remember that interview and his wife tearing up.... I don't want to cross any TOS lines, but I remember his wife mentioning CeCe fell off the playset and CW immediately attended to her.... the wife teared up saying something which lead me to believe Sunday was the day of the birthday party.

I think a lot of us feel that way, and that we cannot share stuff due to terms of service but many/I have been convinced 100% that it was on Sunday.

I don't think we'll see a follow-up clarification in any mainstream media though due to the folks being on the witness list now, unless it comes from an individual who is not on the witness list who was at the party.

Unless it comes out another way, which many things are coming out just due to the lawyer's filings, we are going to have to wait a couple of years to hear the rest of the story as Paul Harvey would say.

Can someone explain the concept/purpose of the live feeds to me? (The ones where it’s just SW talking- not the ones that are more home videos of the kids). I’ve learned about the MLM ventures but I’m still not fully understanding where the live feeds fit in. Maybe it’s just because I don’t know how people have time to tune in to watch them! On one hand I feel like they must be a marketing tool, on the other hand I feel like that can’t be the purpose bc a great deal of the time SW isn’t really talking about Thrive but rather almost “live journaling”. And it seems the people she says hi to are already Thrivers.

Anyway- understanding the live feeds certainly doesn’t give us the “whys” to the murders! I’m not implying that- I just wanted to better understand their life and SW’s days.

BBM
It just makes no, no, no sense to me, his later actions. A wise doctor once told me not to try to make sense out of nonsense - that some things cannot be understood through logic or reason, and for me, this is one of them. WHY what happened later (IMO) happened, why CW did what he did (IMO) - it's too insane, IMO. "Broke Brain" is all I can think of. So people are evidently walking all over the place, going about their business, with broke brains. Great.

in my opinion CW did not think he had a lot of time to clean crime scene when he got back from working a shift at work all day and getting calls about where his wife was. Her schedule was high demand, if anything time worked against him. There is zero evidence he killed the girls and waited hours alone with them waiting for her to come home immediately kill her wait another three hours ,not cleaning or getting rid of evidence not staging a scene she left but just sitting waiting and then leave at 515 am. IMO this crime happened at about 4 am the time he usually got up for work noted by many sm posts. It to me happened from her fear of losing everything. She found out about AP. She reacted in the worst way ever by taking the one thing she could do to hurt him. She was losing her home,her income,her security, her image . He was moving on by separation. . He had zero to gain by her murder. No life insurance, no alimony he owed, and Colorado divorce laws distribute fairly.

Can someone explain the concept/purpose of the live feeds to me? (The ones where it’s just SW talking- not the ones that are more home videos of the kids). I’ve learned about the MLM ventures but I’m still not fully understanding where the live feeds fit in. Maybe it’s just because I don’t know how people have time to tune in to watch them! On one hand I feel like they must be a marketing tool, on the other hand I feel like that can’t be the purpose bc a great deal of the time SW isn’t really talking about Thrive but rather almost “live journaling”. And it seems the people she says hi to are already Thrivers.

Anyway- understanding the live feeds certainly doesn’t give us the “whys” to the murders! I’m not implying that- I just wanted to better understand their life and SW’s days.
I feel like they are pep talks for the sellers that are under her and also to recruit others. It's to keep everyone focused and motivated. My sister sells Younique (Lord help me!) and she does live videos everyday. (I love her, but I stopped watching after the first 2, don't tell.)

Someone upthread mentioned these are probably stock forms and they probably forgot to read through and change this one

If I was the defendant in this case, I would be a little leery of any attorney who couldn't keep the forms/gender straight in my case. And, then again, maybe that's what is behind this?

It’s really just a different way of group chatting

You go live, sharing something “in the moment”, and people can comment and interact with you

in my opinion CW did not think he had a lot of time to clean crime scene when he got back from working a shift at work all day and getting calls about where his wife was. Her schedule was high demand, if anything time worked against him. There is zero evidence he killed the girls and waited hours alone with them waiting for her to come home immediately kill her wait another three hours ,not cleaning or getting rid of evidence not staging a scene she left but just sitting waiting and then leave at 515 am. IMO this crime happened at about 4 am the time he usually got up for work noted by many sm posts. It to me happened from her fear of losing everything. She found out about AP. She reacted in the worst way ever by taking the one thing she could do to hurt him. She was losing her home,her income,her security, her image . He was moving on by separation. . He had zero to gain by her murder. No life insurance, no alimony he owed, and Colorado divorce laws distribute fairly.
There is zero evidence that she killed the children, but he did hide the bodies. He did lie on TV about where they were.
He had everything to gain from their murders. The equity in the house, no child support payments, no having to have custody visits and last but not least, being able to ride off into the sunset with his new love or loves.

This statement is built on the premise that he felt trapped.

Rather, on the statement of his male AP, but I agree that at this point it is not evidence, but rather, hearsay. That male said CW complained to him of feeling "trapped in a loveless marriage".

That CW did not love SW to me is obvious from his behavior the morning after he killed his pregnant wife, though. Any doubts about it? Anyone still thinks he loved her???

Murder Suspect Chris Watts Made His Startling Confession 'After Speaking with His Dad': Police

First, according to police, Chris, 33, said he and Shan’ann, 34, had a “civil” but “emotional” conversation about him wanting to separate after nearly six years of marriage.

Later he corrected himself: The conversation about their marriage was at 4 a.m. and “they were both upset and crying.”

Both stories ended the same way: Shan’ann said she was going to go see a friend that day. No, Chris did not know this friend’s name.

Two days after Shan’ann’s disappearance, authorities discovered something crucial that Chris had kept secret: He was allegedly having an affair with a co-worker.
Per article, it is amazing to me that the source close to CW needs to remark that after having been arrested and in jail for a little while, he is depressed and despondent, with the gravity of it all sinking in, according to the source. If they wanted us to believe CW's story, he would have been this way from the very beginning...when the children who were his life were murdered almost in front of him and he went nuts and killed their mother and his unborn child. They just need to follow this article up with any of the CW media interviews. Where was the despondency and grief???

I can't really respond to that without bringing my own daughter into this. When she was around 3, she was in a public swimming pool when she suddenly noticed the power of the water jets. "Look, Mommy! This feels GOOD!" After that, we had to have a long conversation about what is appropriate public behavior and what isn't. On the one hand, you don't want to shame your child for a very real biological reaction but, on the other hand, you can't have your kid straddling water sprouts everywhere they go.

The fact is, there are lots of nerves down there. The right kind of pressure on that area does feel good; we're partially built that way so that intercourse is enjoyable for us. It is weird seeing a young girl inadvertently discovering that certain things feel "nice"? Yes. It's icky. Does it mean that she is being sexually abused at home or has any kind of disorder? Absolutely not. We talked about this repeatedly with our pediatrician who assured us that this is normal-some female children just "discover" it far earlier than others. I have also spent quite a bit of time on the internet, perusing parenting forums and looking up parents with similar questions. It happens. A lot. Sometimes it's with hot tub jets, other times it's discovered while straddling the armrest of a couch while they're playing "cowgirl." But it happens.

Also...we have a season pass to a public swimming pool on the island in which we own a vacation home. We go several times a week. The pool has a splashpad like this. I see this kind of behavior at least once a day. Seriously, it's pretty normal.

It IS kind of weird, though, even for the parent. Since that first day we had to have that conversation with her, we've had to have a lot more. Now that she's 7 she is finally old enough to really start grasping what we're saying. Now she's totally embarassed by it. To be honest, I kind of miss the toddler "her" who was just innocently playing and didn't realize that she was doing something that others might think of as weird.

Thank you, mtnlites. I also want to point out that boys discover their bodies as well, just in different ways. Shooting water onto certain body parts is not something a boy would think is funny. They would avoid it. I don’t consider this sexual development, that doesn’t come until puberty. It’s just part of physical development or what I call physical discovery ...along the same lines as a baby realizing it has toes and proceeds to stick their toes in their mouth and chew on them.

I think we should exercise good judgement in what videos and articles we choose to post here. I feel like that video was shared for nefarious reasons.

Ok, moving on.. :)

Thank you, mtnlites. I also want to point out that boys discover their bodies as well, just in different ways. Shooting water onto certain body parts is not something a boy would think is funny. They would avoid it. I don’t consider this sexual development, that doesn’t come until puberty. It’s just part of physical development or what I call physical discovery ...along the same lines as a baby realizing it has toes and proceeds to stick their toes in their mouth and chew on them.

I think we should exercise good judgement in what videos and articles we choose to post here. I feel like that video was shared for nefarious reasons.

Ok, moving on.. :)
Lots of videos have been shared here for nefarious reasons, though. All of SWs videos have been picked apart by people looking for faults.

I'm confused.
Was SW's phone found behind the cushions, in between the cushions or inside the cushions? ie did someone unzip a cushion cover and place the phone inside a cushion?
According to the affidavit SW's cell phone was located between two cushions in the loft are..... leads me to believe the confrontation took place there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member