Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand what you are reading. On a PC affidavit you use a date range indicating the earliest possible time a crime could've been committed when you don't know the exact time. So, they have to use the 12th when they were last seen by a 3rd party up to the point they know they were deceased.

Nothing there is evidence LE believed they were killed on the 12th.
I saw a former Colorado DA interviewed that said LE thought the girls could have been killed prior to the 13th.

I don’t think there’s anything concrete here except where they’ve been disposed and their dead. CWjust lies.

View attachment 148197 View attachment 148199
15 weeks pregnant....what energy is left in a woman who just got home from a long weekend, a delayed flight, at 2am? IMO barely enough to brush her teeth and literally crawl into bed. Completely physically exhausted.

I ache to write this, but perhaps that sheet was used to not to wrap and carry SW, but to wrap and pull her down the stairs? Drag her from the truck to her grave?....As fit as he might have been, he'd been quite busy on those stairs and putting his family in the truck, placing the babies in the tanks. He has no problem desecrating their bodies, it's not like he was lovingly carrying them.

Lastly, knowing what we do now, does this wedding picture not look like his mask slipped for a moment? Dead eyes. And look at hers, so full of life.
SW looks so radiant and happy in her pretty wedding dress. In the photo you posted CW is just standing there woodenly, not smiling at his bride.

Last edited:
But why would he risk having her go in to find the girls dead while he lay in bed?
If I were SW, exhausted, not feeling well, after arriving home at 2AM, and I had to get up the next morning to go to the doctor, I think the last thing I would want to do would be to wake the sleeping children. I’d want to go to bed and get some sleep. I’d probably go to their doorways and take a very quiet peek at my beautiful babies, but I would most likely let sleeping dogs lie. And if my lying, cheating, jerk of a husband wanted to start an emotional conversation, I think I’d tell him to save it for the morning.

We have seen several videos after CW's family have been murdered: not crying, sobbing.
Then there have been numerous others involving NUA, the Thayers, Mollie Tibbett's Dad etc: pure grief.
The grief I feel after one of my pets die is overwhelming- for days, weeks later.
This is love we all display.
But CW is more interested in lies, his cover up.:(:(:(

Would there be CW DNA on the girls necks if he tried to resuscitate? It seems like it would be on their mouth and chest area. Maybe bruising on the chests too because I think that CPR can leave that. Especially on little bodies. That's my opinion
It’s possible in theory, but there would have been no reason for him to try and save them.

He alone did this.

Would there be CW DNA on the girls necks if he tried to resuscitate? It seems like it would be on their mouth and chest area. Maybe bruising on the chests too because I think that CPR can leave that. Especially on little bodies. That's my opinion

Yeah, that's a good question. Which is why I feel like the lawyers would end up hashing it out. For example, I suppose it's possible defense could argue CW tilted their heads back and therefore touched their neck, etc. I personally think it's going to be hard to get very far with proving either of their DNA's on their necks means much. Handprints, marks, etc. would be more telling IMO.

We have seen several videos after CW's family have been murdered: not crying, sobbing.
Then there have been numerous others involving NUA, the Thayers, Mollie Tibbett's Dad etc: pure grief.
The grief I feel after one of my pets die is overwhelming- for days, weeks later.
This is love we all display.
But CW is more interested in lies, his cover up.:(:(:(
Its the interviews that are so shocking to me:
Here he says:
“Everybody’s going to have their own opinion on anything like this,” Watts said in the TV interview. “I just want people to know that I want my family back. I want them safe and I want them here.”

RAW INTERVIEW: Husband of Shanann Watts speaks to 9NEWS
He rambles and stutters a bit through the interview but keeps regurgitating lies, all the while looking furtive and nervous in between preening with his new shirt. People's opinions of him are obviously very important to CW, more important than his toddlers buried in vats of crude oil. He shot himself in the foot by doing these interviews. Editing to add I hope this link is allowed. Its MSM Denver 9.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a good question. Which is why I feel like the lawyers would end up hashing it out. For example, I suppose it's possible defense could argue CW tilted their heads back and therefore touched their neck, etc. I personally think it's going to be hard to get very far with proving either of their DNA's on their necks means much. Handprints, marks, etc. would be more telling IMO.
I agree. I think that strangling those little girls had to have left bruising, finger marks, and handprints. It's so brutal to think about and a brutal, brutal way to die. I think the prosecution must feel confident they can match CW which is why they asked for the handprints, etc.

After all, they already have Shanann's prints I'm sure from the autopsy. jmo

Brand new here, glad this site is here! Still way catching up. But honestly it made me kinda uncomfortable for that video to be posted to interpret.

Welcome, britelite! :)

You've inadvertently hit on exactly what has been bothering me about the video and related discussion.

I realize that we can sleuth CW as an admitted murderer, and unfortunately we can sleuth SW because CW accused her of murdering the girls.

But WS is inherently victim friendly, and Bella and CeCe are innocent victims here. Analyzing their reactions to water play of that kind feels like it goes beyond looking for reasons why the parent(s) did what they did, and are sleuthing intimate reactions of victims. CHILD victims. I feel creeped out even saying that.

There has been absolutely zero implication or accusation whatsoever from any side, any LE, any family member of either of them that Chris or Shanann sexually molested or abused those girls, and to implicate that based on a video of the children feels like it crosses a line. JMO.

The thing is, the fact that when he "confessed", he gave a COD, makes me think it's accurate.

As at the time of his confession, he was telling people where the body was located so he must know that the cause of death would be eventually found out. I still cannot fathom that he wrapped his hands around his children's neck. Not that I don't believe it, but I just cannot fathom it. And I'm sure that his family is devastated and can't believe it either. I do think of them. And my prayers are with them and her family for they have lost their family members in a tragic tragic unbelievable killing

Its the interviews that are so shocking to me:
Here he says:
“Everybody’s going to have their own opinion on anything like this,” Watts said in the TV interview. “I just want people to know that I want my family back. I want them safe and I want them here.”

RAW INTERVIEW: Husband of Shanann Watts speaks to 9NEWS
He rambles and stutters a bit through the interview but keeps regurgitating lies, all the while looking furtive and nervous.
Did C.W. ever, once say that he loved them?

If I were SW, exhausted, not feeling well, after arriving home at 2AM, and I had to get up the next morning to go to the doctor, I think the last thing I would want to do would be to wake the sleeping children. I’d want to go to bed and get some sleep. I’d probably go to their doorways and take a very quiet peek at my beautiful babies, but I would most likely let sleeping dogs lie. And if my lying, cheating, jerk of a husband wanted to start an emotional conversation, I think I’d tell him to save it for the morning.
As a mom who traveled quite a lot, I agree: most important thing for me was to ensure the babies were safe after I got home late from a long, tiring trip, it was the very FIRST thing I did after walking through the door. A cursory peek to see them tucked in and sound asleep was enough for me as I didn't want to wake them up. But I certainly could not have gone to bed without checking on them first just for my own peace of mind as they are my most precious babies. From the way SW has behaved towards her children in her SM posts it appears she was a super-loving, responsible mom who would check on the girls before showering, getting into pj's, then going to sleep etc.

Last edited:
Welcome, britelite! :)

You've inadvertently hit on exactly what has been bothering me about the video and related discussion.

I realize that we can sleuth CW as an admitted murderer, and unfortunately we can sleuth SW because CW accused her of murdering the girls.

But WS is inherently victim friendly, and Bella and CeCe are innocent victims here. Analyzing their reactions to water play of that kind feels like it goes beyond looking for reasons why the parent(s) did what they did, and are sleuthing intimate reactions of victims. CHILD victims. I feel creeped out even saying that.

There has been absolutely zero implication or accusation whatsoever from any side, any LE, any family member of either of them that Chris or Shanann sexually molested or abused those girls, and to implicate that based on a video of the children feels like it crosses a line. JMO.
Thank you! I'm still reading the terms of service so I don't know all the rules yet.

But your term "sleuthing" the children feels right. It just seemed like an off topic video with really gross implications without anything at all provided from any parties that suggest sexual abuse.

I feel bad it seems like 2 little girls playing and their behavior is now being discussed and analyzed on the internet. I could have done without seeing what was done with that video and was surprised to see it here. jmo

The dog howling, whether day or night, has been discussed.
He has been constantly with his family, has a routine, loads of interaction with the kiddies.
If he had been placed outside, he is now alone, all his mates are gone, he is distressed, wanting company, the love he had experienced has gone.
Let us hope he has loads of cuddles, and has a lovely lifestyle, with his new owners.
Our pets grieve, as we do.
The little one, I have at present, is grieving for her friend.
Her entire personality has altered: now a quiet little thing, whereas previously she was 'full of beans'.
Now she has to be at my side at all times, in case I also go, I would think.

There is no evidence SW was cheating - CW admitted he was cheating.

There is no evidence SW killed (or harmed) anyone - CW admitted he killed SW and Nico.

There is no evidence SW obstructed justice - CW admitted he obstructed justice.
If it was strangulation, even if he used only the minimal force needed, I believe there will be deep tissue damage. That may be why LE wants information and photos from his hands!

If it was strangulation, I believe bruising and TOD will be his . . .um. . . undoing.

I haven’t had the most time to keep up with this thread lately to losing a job and my own illness But I have to say something today made me really think about how desperate this man must have been. A friend of mine from high school robbed a bank this past week....with a gun. He was just on FB showing happy beach pics with his family a week ago. What gets into someone’s mind I will never know.

Hi, I thought she asked CW to get a bugger off CCW nose/face? IDK on sexual abuse, I know personally some violtated little girls will pursue it more after learning the sensation, but from what I heard here is also a normal reaction.
Doesn’t Bella say, “I got my bootie?” Looks to me like they were squirting their butts, and not for very long, either. Looks like other kids were doing it, too. And exactly what is a little kid expected to spray with kid size those water geysers, anyway? What’s their purpose? How are they supposed to be used?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member