Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she caneup and sat on the couch then no way were they dead first. IMO. The first thing she would've done is check on them.

If they were already dead, would he just leave them in the bed (if that’s where he killed them)? I’m wondering if he “stored them” in the garage or something.

Is there a basement or crawl space again? Tia. Fridge/freezer in the garage?

Very true.... I've thought of that too. I do believe the bottom fitted sheet was used for a moving of body purpose and that she may have been on it at the time of her passing. Possible the confrontation started in the upstairs loft area after she came up the stairs ( does anyone know if the loft area mentioned in affidavit was an an open area loft looking down into LR?)....phone flew out of her hand & landed between couch cushions.... confrontation continued (and/ or he dragged her) into the bedroom where he ultimately strangled her on the bed. In the back of my mind though, I think her cell phone location never crossed the back of his mind at the time. Probably something he thought he could tie up loose ends when he got home from work on Monday.... and then he would report them missing (Thankful for NA being proactive).

This makes sense IF he is truthful when he said he "ultimately" strangled her - a tussle on the couch, then into the bedroom, then strangling. HORRIBLE.

That is heartbreaking. Her brother and dad have looked just destroyed since this happened. So so awful. This is what grief looks like. Her poor family.

AP18244820594162-1200x1800.jpg

When I see this photo I think of The Color Purple is for domestic violence, and the color ties that all the men are wearing.

And then I remember their wedding photographs, the wedding party folks were also purple in that all the men were wearing purple during the wedding. Iirc

Smh

Yes, the loft area was open. I agree with you about the sheet - I wouldn't think he'd risk carrying her to/through the garage without her body being covered. And, it obviously matches the evidence (sheet) found at the recovery site. The rest of your theory about the phone and the struggle also seems very possible. MOO
Just a thought: It not like he couldn't have easily carried her to the bed, stripped off the blankets and top sheets, and wrapped her in the bottom sheet for further transport.

I wondered that too. And maybe he just stuffed it in between the cushions to deal with later? You know...because he had bodies to load up and he had to get to work and pretend nothing ever happened. So cold. MOO :(
Is this the same couch/loveseat that the creepy doll photo was taken on?

When I see this photo I think of The Color Purple is for domestic violence, and the color ties that all the men are wearing.

And then I remember their wedding photographs, the wedding party folks were also purple in that all the men were wearing purple during the wedding. Iirc

Smh
Does Lupus awareness also use the color purple?

I think there’s likely truth to the baby monitors somewhere, but I’m wondering now, and maybe already discussed, what time did the girls normally take their baths I wonder. Were they bathed together? Maybe he drowned them. And if even Shanann for that matter if she took a bath when she got home.

Who knows. Really anything is possible, moo.

LE didn’t know anything happened in the bathtub in Savanna’s case upon their initial cursory search.

The VI said that SW was his first serious relationship. And there have been other clues that he doesn't have many close friendships , as the ones he has brought up, were actually couples that were friends with both of them, not his own longstanding friendships.

It certainly seemed to hold true with the roommate and other friends from NASCAR tech. The roommate said they had not been in touch for years. Not even via FB before CW deleted his profile. I fully understand why no co-workers from Anadarko want to get involved in this but it seems that CW has been gainfully employed most of his adult life. Where are co-workers from other jobs? I’m fully willing to admit I may have missed those people, but I just can’t recall any.

Last edited:
We really don't know that any or all of the victims were strangled to death do we? That's only what the liar told LE. Let's remember, if he couldn't just leave because he would look bad, wore a shirt that he thought looked good on himself for interviews, then strangulation might seem less violent (to him) to say happened in other people's eyes.
Seems to me how he appears to others makes him tick.
bbm
No we don't. He confessed that he strangled SW, and that he saw SW strangling CeCe. Bella's COD is unknown. I think he couldn't bear to strangle Bella so he used another method.

Very true.... I've thought of that too. I do believe the bottom fitted sheet was used for a moving of body purpose and that she may have been on it at the time of her passing. Possible the confrontation started in the upstairs loft area after she came up the stairs ( does anyone know if the loft area mentioned in affidavit was an an open area loft looking down into LR?)....phone flew out of her hand & landed between couch cushions.... confrontation continued (and/ or he dragged her) into the bedroom where he ultimately strangled her on the bed. In the back of my mind though, I think her cell phone location never crossed the back of his mind at the time. Probably something he thought he could tie up loose ends when he got home from work on Monday.... and then he would report them missing (Thankful for NA being proactive).

Wasn't it the top sheet that was found at the oil site? I'm sorry I don't have a link. I just remember it being that the top sheet was found and it was the FITTED sheet and pillow cases that were in the trashcan. Or am I remembering only speculation? I can't remember what was confirmed as fact.

To me, if the FITTED sheet was found at the oil site it would indicate to me, not only that that's what she was transported in, but also that her murder happened on her bed. Whereas if it was the top sheet she'd been transported in, I could see her having been killed somewhere other than her own bed. And CW just grabbing the top sheet off the master bed to conceal and carry.

All JMO.

I think there’s likely truth to the baby monitors somewhere, but I’m wondering now, and maybe already discussed, what time did the girls normally take their baths I wonder. Were they bathed together? Maybe he drowned them. And if even Shanann for that matter if she took a bath when she got home.

Who knows. Really anything is possible, moo.

LE didn’t know anything happened in the bathtub in Savanna’s case upon their initial cursory search.

I have kind of toyed with the idea that maybe the person who saw Bella “blue” on the baby monitor was actually Shanann. That would mean the girls were already gone when she got home which I’m not totally sure I believe... But something about him continuing to mention the monitor has meaning. Imo.

Maybe she was trying to call 911, bless her heart.

Monster.

That's my current theory for explaining the phone's location
(subject to change as we learn more info).
I think he waited in bed for her to come upstairs after she got home, but she went to the girls' rooms to check on them first. I think the girls were already dead and in their beds. I think he saw her on the monitor trying to revive one of the girls-- maybe SW was giving CPR/mouth to mouth or just checking for a pulse.

I think he rushed out to stop her and at the same time SW may have run out of the girl's room yelling for CW and getting her phone out to call 911. They would have met in that area by the couch. I think a struggle happened there and her phone landed in the couch during the struggle. I'm guessing he either overpowered her and got her in the bedroom or maybe she ran for the bedroom (Did they have a landline phone? Maybe by the bed?) and ultimately he strangled her on the bed. Hence the reason he stripped the sheets off the bed.

IMO, that's why he mentions in more than one interview that he saw the girls on the monitor. He did see something happening on the monitor-- SW trying to save them. And that's why he came up with his ridiculous story about seeing SW strangling them. If there is SW's DNA on the girls it will be because she tried to save them. MOO.

Last edited:
Why would you think he couldn't bear to strangle Bella but could for CeCe?
Too traumatic for him when he strangled CeCe. He was a good dad before he became a bad dad. He couldn't go through with it with another child he once loved. JMO

I wonder if all of the "strangulation" of Shannan went on just from behind so he would not get injured by her fighting against him?
Could it be that he offered her a massage (or anything else) after her long flight so that she would sit with her back in front of him while he just took the chance and throttled her to death? In the struggle she than simply lost here phone?

But than there is the word "ultimately" and that implies to me somehow that there was something more going on before she was murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74