Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I had asked earlier if maybe she threatened to move and take the girls out of state...

But you know how Colorado is, the father has to agree to the mom moving out of state or there's all sorts of repercussions to be experienced.

I hope CW spills the beans about the whole tick tock. I followed the Jodi Arias trial and got so frustrated with her claimed black out. If he really believes in his motive, maybe he'll talk about it.

My husband (father of 3) keeps walking around the house muttering about CW "HOW IN THE HELL do you DO that; how in the hell" when I report a new detail.

Indeed. How in the hell?

Agree and I wrote wayyyyy above that is a big red flag to me. Your husband goes for one week and I am sure he had to get back to work and you stay for 5 more weeks with two little kids. IDK not something I would have done unless I did not want to be in my perfect life and home.
I wonder if she stayed with her family because she needed more help than she was able to admit on SM. I know a lot of women's mothers will stay with them if they are struggling with young children and/or while they're pregnant. Maybe that's what this trip was.

But 6 weeks is a loooong visit! Grown ups don’t typically go home for summer break, IMO. Her return trip was aligned so that she would only be home a day or two before her work trip, so I think she would have stayed longer if not for that.
There were pictures of her with Thrive people in NC .. maybe she was working there to recruit more people . I was involved in MLM once . Eventually you ran out of people you know around you . Your friends are the first ones you try to recruit , They encourage you to do so .

I still 'suspect' her past serious neck trauma/injury was due
to DV by his hands.. She never did explain what happened.

Someone posted about the operation she had had, on the previous thread.
Sorry can't remember the detail of their post now - like you, I'd also wondered about the operation scar for the same reasons, but it seems to be due to another issue.

Someone posted about the operation she had had, on the previous thread.
Sorry can't remember the detail of their post now - like you, I'd also wondered about the operation scar for the same reasons, but it seems to be due to another issue.
I posted earlier about the proper terms of her surgery and I looked
up the injury to be repaired and the article said the most common reason for this surgery in young people is Trauma.
Her neck probably had Trauma. ???

In Texas (and probably other states) family violence by strangulation or suffocation is a third-degree felony.

similar problem as we've had in the UK then.
Can't help but think that the law is sexist considering this is the common method by which men murder their partners.
( Appreciate that we don't yet know with Shanann but seeing as he did this to his own children...)

I posted earlier about the proper terms of her surgery and I looked
up the injury to be repaired
and the article said the most common reason for this surgery in young people is Trauma.
Her neck probably had Trauma. ???

Can you remember the name of what you looked up cause that would be interesting as she's also on several Insta photos with the neck brace ( as well as the operation scar)

Exactly. I am beyond stunned when people try to bash the victim.

I don't "victim bash", but it does take two people to be in a relationship. If a relationship is abusive, or addictive/dysfunctional, one person has the responsibility to leave. Especially if children could be in danger.

I don't buy that this guy just woke up and decided to kill his family. There are indicators, and obviously SW knew there were problems, she left for 6 weeks, comes home, and leaves again. That seems to be an indication to me that she didn't want to be with CW. The quick response by her friend, is also an indication that her friend knew that there were problems.

If you know someone in an abusive relationship, dysfunctional relationship, give them this opportunity, to save their lives, and leave.

This is not being alarmist, it is a very thin line, when dealing with someone who has anger management problems, a low self esteem, between an argument and it goes too far...in an Instant, especially if alcohol is in the mix. I know, I have been there, and I left. The money, the house, at that point, nothing mattered.

I am sorry she is dead, and her babies are dead. It was horrible. CW killed them. But did she have a chance to leave?

There were pictures of her with Thrive people in NC .. maybe she was working there to recruit more people . I was involved in MLM once . Eventually you ran out of people you know around you . Your friends are the first ones you try to recruit , They encourage you to do so .

Good point, that is a possibility because you do run out of friends, friends of friends and relatives to sell to eventually. But I have a feeling it was an extended stay for more than that and I could be flat out wrong. Then to take right off again to AZ as soon as she got back? That is not all that easy with a family, school was going to be starting, she was pregnant etc. Plus she had health issues and the girls had some too. Six weeks is a long time to be away from home I think. But that is me.

Not necessarily. To get your full commission on your team members, you also had to reach a team quota, as well as a personal quota. The team quota would include your own personal quota. So, if her team was not making their quota, she could have bought enough inventory to boost the team total up by boosting her personal total up. Believe me, she was not going to make bricks by just spending $256 a month.

All companies have a website for your customers to order directly from, but a lot of customers want to go thru a consultant. It really isn't as simple as it sounds. Also, she more thqn likely paid a monthly fee for her website.....usually ranging from $11.95-$14.95 a month.

this is simpe math not my forte

ha the head of this racket ( linked earlier ) was like arrested for fraud or something !

this entity is renting or whatever Lexus accross the nation in exchange for 289 a month for crap !!

they have almost killed people ( 16) with the junk ( some coffee beans and something else! )

had to be reported to FDA

almost killing 16 folks with your your garbage that you are putting directly in people blood stream - is the same as shooting heroin

no brain barrier

makes you feel like a million bucks in four easy months for 1200 bucks

Jenny craig is a rip off

his transformation was about him and wanting her love OR being rejected and gross and ugly ( preenation )

and is need and want to be handsome and appealing

he worked hard

placing a patch of some coffee beans and alpha sprouts or whatever it is is really well...........

and hey guys no matter how any of us respond to his current look - it is drastically better than the presentation thing

woman insert rubber in their chest and feel better about themselves

it took like three years (after i came out ) until i caught on that i was handsome and yeh that realization changed my life

Last edited:
I don't "victim bash", but it does take two people to be in a relationship. If a relationship is abusive, or addictive/dysfunctional, one person has the responsibility to leave. Especially if children could be in danger.

I don't buy that this guy just woke up and decided to kill his family. There are indicators, and obviously SW knew there were problems, she left for 6 weeks, comes home, and leaves again. That seems to be an indication to me that she didn't want to be with CW. The quick response by her friend, is also an indication that her friend knew that there were problems.

If you know someone in an abusive relationship, dysfunctional relationship, give them this opportunity, to save their lives, and leave.

This is not being alarmist, it is a very thin line, when dealing with someone who has anger management problems, a low self esteem, between an argument and it goes too far...in an Instant, especially if alcohol is in the mix. I know, I have been there, and I left. The money, the house, at that point, nothing mattered.

I am sorry she is dead, and her babies are dead. It was horrible. CW killed them. But did she have a chance to leave?
Maybe that's what she was doing when he killed her.

CW did two interviews. In either of those interviews, he always calls Bella and Celeste as 'the kids', instead of 'my daughters' or my 'children' or 'my babies'. He also never described Shannan as 'my wife'.

He uses phrases like 'there wasn't anybody here', 'nobody was here', 'I want everybody back', 'the kids wern't here'. Never heard him say 'I want my family back'.

I think he really has detached himself from his family. In his mind, he killed a woman and two kids, not his wife and his children. It's so cold.

(Ha, I now see that Seattle1 has posted something similar.)

I also notice how he describes Celeste as “yelling at everyone” and in the next sentence “she’s more like her mother”

Why would you even suggest that Shannan engaged in immoral behavior such as meeting another man, having an affair, etc.? I don't care what people speculate about when it comes to him. He's the perpetrator. She is the victim. So are her children and so is her family.

He made a lot of victims;

SW

her unborn son

The two girls

Her friends

His friends

The girls classmates and their friends

Her family

His family

Her “people” (family and friends)

His coworkers

Her coworkers

The Thrive Company

The employees at Anadarko

Law Enforcement

Contractors hired to retrieve bodies from oil tanks (highly skilled individuals trained to retrieve foreign objects from crude oil storage tanks)

Employees of the Coroners Office

Media who report and copewith storied content

Did I miss anyone? He had a devastating effect on his neighbors, community and many across the country who woke up one morning to learn if their deaths.

Re-watching his interviews, one comment jumped out at me.

When the reporter was asking him about when Shannan came home from her trip, he states that he "looked at the baby monitor" to see his two girls before he left in the morning.

To me that sounds like a detail he would want to put out there because it implies that his kids were alive when he left at 5:15am.

This is exactly why I think MLM companies need to be exposed. They can and do wreck marriages. One spouse is all pumped up from the positive cheerleading convention, while the other spouse was home with the kids, and a pile of unpaid bills.

This scenario has happened over and over. Often, the spouse with a job, may give an ultimatum, "Me or your MLM". Read the PDF file I posted earlier for that exact scenario. Read Pinktruth.com, to see how MLM devastates marriages. The MLM even gives out dialogue on how to respond to "negative spouses".

It is a crazy shell game, not a job, and definitely not a career. It relies on criminal thinking, to get people signed up, to do more sales. That is not a business. A business model does not rely on having 100,000 McDonald's in a city!

I wish more people would understand the devastation addiction to MLM can create. It is like living with a person who converted to a new, fanatical religion. One that does not allow room for empirical analysis.
So, it becomes an addiction of sorts?

There are a few....but very few....yes, those at the top.
Does anyone know when she joined Thrive?
I need to research their commission plan and look for the hidden things.
My team went 11 deep, but I could not earn on all 11 levels unless we met our team quota.

Good luck. they don’t publish their income disclosure statement which is a huge red flag.

I know the defense requested the DNA extraction from the neck, just clarifying that the type of strangulation has not been confirmed yet (manual vs ligature)?

If an implement was used, why would defense request dna from the neck? That tells me hands were used, otherwise they would request the implement.
OR shanann attempted to remove the implement from the girls necks after she had seen what he did.

There are a few....but very few....yes, those at the top.
Does anyone know when she joined Thrive?
I need to research their commission plan and look for the hidden things.
My team went 11 deep, but I could not earn on all 11 levels unless we met our team quota.

2016 apparently

" call center at Children's Hospital Colorado in Aurora from 2013 to 2016."
Shanann Watts: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads