Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted earlier that no, that is not what she made a year, and that she would have only earned a small percentage of that amount (I forget what percent).
Thanks!

Reactions: stg
I wasn't aware HOA dues can be disputed. We have to pay our dues within a certain period of time. If not, interest starts to accrue and a lien can be placed against our property.

True. But I don't think we know if it is over dues or fines. I think you can dispute fines. We did, and successfully. They tried to force us to take out a beautiful, old tree, that was originally planted by the developers of the housing development. We didn't want to because it was beautiful, shaded our home, and would be very expensive to remove. We won after we threatened to take it to court. And we had racked up hefty fines by then, which they dropped.

I also don't understand why everyone seems to be blaming SW for their financial troubles and only SW.

Because he held down a good paying job and she was in an MLM scheme. There may be info we don't have yet that says it was actually him causing the financial problems but right now with the info we have I certainly see why people are making that assumption.

I don't think it was intentional....not on his part anyway, even tho she claimed he had talked her into it. If it was, why would her shirt say "oops....we did it again". Oops implies it was an "accident".
He didn't look surprised over the shirt. He laughed when he saw it. It sounded like a genuine laugh. Then his next comment about getting what you want, didn't sound happy. I don't see why she would post, abut him talking her into this pregnancy, if he didn't. Too many people could have asked him about it. And there wasn't a reason to lie about it. No one asked her.

SW brother posted that SW was having a boy so she must have told him when she was visiting family in NC.

Or......he learned it from her friend that was having the gender reveal party. My understanding of these gender reveal parties is that the gender is sealed up in an envelope and handed to the friend that is organizing the party and neither parent are told until that day. So, I am guessing someone else told him.

I am an introvert and didn't even know such a thing existed til very recently. In my 50's so... it was a thrill to finally have an answer. My Mother used to fret over my ways growing up, my ex (the extrovert) used to yell at me that something was wrong with me. As a second job I loved to wait tables (imagine) that was my social time. I "made friends" for the hour you were at my table, and bye-bye!!

Same. When I read the description of an introvert and how social interactions, small talk, and especially phone conversations drain introverts it was like a mirror. Social media is actually less draining for introverts. This site, actually, is social media.

I actually don't see anything that makes me believe she was leaving him. And even if she was, I think 2 am after a trip would be a bad time to tell him. I just do not think that is it.
I think it more likely that she told him where she returned from NC. She then left for her weekend Le-Vel trip and left him with the children. I think his reaction started when she left and it escalated when she returned. Most companies don't force their employees to work on weekends because that is supposed to be family time. It just added fuel to CW's rage.

Because he held down a good paying job and she was in an MLM scheme. There may be info we don't have yet that says it was actually him causing the financial problems but right now with the info we have I certainly see why people are making that assumption.
I honestly can't. Lots of people have really great paying jobs, yet still live above their means. We have NO information on CW, I think that's why most are assuming the financial trouble, is all SW's fault.

He didn't look surprised over the shirt. He laughed when he saw it. It sounded like a genuine laugh. Then his next comment about getting what you want, didn't sound happy. I don't see why she would post, abut him talking her into this pregnancy, if he didn't. Too many people could have asked him about it. And there wasn't a reason to lie about it. No one asked her.

People lie for no reason all the time. I personally know a couple of people who lie for absolutely no good reason. And she may have played it off as HIM wanting another child and talking him into it when the opposite was true....to carry on the "perfect he is the best husband" game. I don't know....I just know oops sounds like an "accident".

I do agree with you tho. After viewing the video again I do not believe he was happy about it, but was putting on an "act" that he was....because he knew it was being taped. Maybe that is why she taped him finding out....to keep his reaction more civil because she knew he didn't want another one.....to soften the blow.

Same. When I read the description of an introvert and how social interactions, small talk, and especially phone conversations drain introverts it was like a mirror. Social media is actually less draining for introverts. This site, actually, is social media.
Same here. Some people think you're just weird. Not the case.

I'm new here, and thanks for letting me join. I have Lupus, but am much older than she was. It pretty much controls my life and I feel bad daily. I was married long ago to a man I was afraid of, with a temper..The kids and I walked on eggshells all the time. We never knew what would set him off. He was mean. He also had affairs. I planned carefully to get away from him and still be safe. . He found someone else, and that helped, and then she divorced him and he married again. He was book smart but had no common sense. He had no friends, and after the divorce, he finally told me he was so mean to me because he was jealous of me having friends, and a good personality, and that I was pretty. He still has no friends.

This case has upset me so much. I so wish SW had just left him with no notice. Those babies, his own flesh and blood. The only reason for him doing those monstrous things, that would be understandable at all, would be if he had an undetected brain tumor. I know someone who had one the size of an orange and it changed her personality. No one knew, and neither did she.

Am grasping at straws here trying to understand this evil. As it looks now, he's a monster and psychopath.

Welcome here and thanks for posting!

I wish she had just secretly left too. But he might have killed her kids and himself during visitation if she had done that.

Or......he learned it from her friend that was having the gender reveal party. My understanding of these gender reveal parties is that the gender is sealed up in an envelope and handed to the friend that is organizing the party and neither parent are told until that day. So, I am guessing someone else told him.
If 50 people show up to the reveal party. Then of course a good 10 of them already know.

But in all honesty. I think she wanted these parties and 6week family vacation trips and everything else because she probably didn't want to be alone with this dude for too long without dates being set just in case she goes missing in between. Jmo

another angle:

SW and the girls go to NC for 5-ish weeks w/out CW. Yes, he was there for the 1st week for a total of 6 weeks.

SW and the girls come home on the 7th. She is then home for 3-ish days before she and NU go to AZ for a 'retreat' for 2-ish days.

Perhaps while she is in AZ the girls mention "moving by (grandma and grandpa)" and the rage within him starts boiling to the point of no return. He maybe waits till after midnight to kill the girls due to her delayed flight. He would know her flight was delayed before it departed. She would have told him that. IMO

It would be very strange timing for her to bring up desires for divorce/separation at 2am and I now think when she got home she immediately went to check on her sleeping babies before doing ANYTHING else and this is when the 'emotional conversation' ensued.

MOO

I wonder if there was some feeling of jealousy here about how much time and energy she gave to "her people". He mentions that in the interview, like if she doesn't call me back that is fine but not calling her people back, that was really concerning.

Also, the planned name for the baby, Nico.... Nicole.... named after her maybe?

Were her people possibly a bigger part of her life than he would have liked? Like he may not have felt he was #1 to her or something? Obviously no excuse AT ALL, I'm just speculating here.

I read almost all of this, but I did miss a few pages, so I apologize if that was already mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater