GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

There's also the possibility he was killing Shanann and the girls woke up:eek::oops::mad:

Beachnik, bestill and Snow Flower like this.
  2. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

3. I have it from the original that was posted in the Complaint. Is that the one you want?

Lucyray, CARIIS and cottonweaver like this.
  4. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

last 3-4 pages of Complaint

Edited to correct document

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    HayLouise and CARIIS like this.
  5. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Wasn't actually a forced miscarriage/abortion. Read several pages of discussing this and you'll understand. But, I agree with everything else you said!!

Fionamae81, CARIIS, Mariposa and 2 others like this.
  6. luvs2laugh

luvs2laugh Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss!

7. ilovewings

ilovewings Well-Known Member

i am not very perceptive but he did not fool me for one moment: when he was being interviewed he was actually laughing saying something like he hopes they come home. He was so casual, so seemingly unconcerned, i just knew he did something to them. Now the turd is calling his deceased wife a murderer. He is a horrible monster. I can only hope a jury doesn't buy his BS

8. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

A plea, IMO, should only be offered if the family wants there to be one.

Chloe_ee, gitana1, CARIIS and 3 others like this.
  9. idfinch

idfinch Well-Known Member

I can’t believe I ever thought this arrogant monstrous *** might take a plea or harm himself.

After he was arrested I played the video interview for my husband with zero backstory and asked his opinion as he’s pretty intuitive. He instantly said, “he did it and I bet he has a girlfriend.” That part doesn’t shock me. The affair was unfortunately a given, he clearly wanted total freedom for a reason.

But to blame her for murdering her own children? While pregnant?! I’m just sickened, literally nauseous. I have a lump in my throat for that poor, poor woman and the horror she suffered. I thought he might use the rage/Thrive as a defense for himself... but now? He puts Scott Peterson’s and the rest to shame. Most hated man in America indeed.

I’d like to know if his dad or his family buys into this BS and how they truly feel.
    I’d like to know why he threw his babies in an oil tank if he supposedly knew he could need dna to “prove” his “innocence” all along instead of making up the story after the fact.
    I’d like to know how he can explain Shanann strangling her children in a rage, but that same rage wasn’t enough for him to have a mark on him when he murdered her in the resulting struggle.
    I’d like to know on what planet he thinks that, upon hearing he was having an affair and wanting to separate, it’s believable that his wife would go strangle his children yet not have instantly launched herself at him. That is, IF she were to be violent with anyone while barely 4 months pregnant.
    I want to know why he would have cared more about killing his wife than saving his children.
    I want to know the girlfriend’s take on this. I’ll refrain from saying more about her at this point.
    I’d like to know how a defense attorney can detach enough to try to get this guy off.
    I hope the death penalty is an option.
    I wish they would loop repeat audio and videos of his wife and daughters in his cold dark cell.

I’m so sorry to and for her family. Slap after slap, insult after insult after horror after horror. Gut wrenching.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  10. glassheater

glassheater Well-Known Member

11. tlneedham

tlneedham Well-Known Member

That’s what I just said to my mom! What parent’s first thought would be to strangle their spouse (which takes several long minutes) instead of calling 911 to try to save their kid?!

12. chi123

chi123 Well-Known Member

Exactly. All he had to do was walk away and him and his mistress could live happily ever after.

It's just so astonishing to me that instead of simply choosing to leave a relationship these FAs choose instead to kill the wife and children. As much as I've read the great links posted about it this week on here I still just can't understand it. Why would you not just seperate if you want to date someone else? How does this even cross your mind as an option?

13. Jacquie1

Jacquie1 Well-Known Member

At the end;

FILE_2548.pdf

gitana1 and Eclipse like this.
  14. sfbaynancydrew

sfbaynancydrew Well-Known Member

Being that the complaint charges him with killing the children the day before and/or leading up to the day he killed SW, I think his story of SW killing her babies is going to be pretty easy to disprove.

15. avalonisland

avalonisland Well-Known Member

IMO, it's odd that CW would consent to LE taking SW cellphone on 8/13/18 and not request cellphone back so early on in a missing person report. To me that would be a red flag and appear to LE that CW may not think SW would not be in need of her cell again. IMO, it would be reasonable for CW to let LE inspect it at the house, but it's just odd CW consented to having LE taking cellphone, especially since CW was not charged until Wednesday night?

zencompass, bestill and GrilledCheezy like this.
  16. djameson

djameson Active Member

this is where that story crumbles .. not believable at all .. if you find your kid like that your immediate instinct is to try to help them and try to keep them alive .. your mind shifts to focus on them at that moment .. not abandon them to go attack someone else

17. chi123

chi123 Well-Known Member

Yeah, this was an interesting part of the affidavit and it was before he confessed so they had him anyway. At this point he was probably desparately trying to come up with some explanation.

He told them his work site, did he really think they wouldn't check it?

sassyblue and bestill like this.
  18. Could what he described be her trying to revive her already dead children?

19. luvs2laugh

luvs2laugh Well-Known Member

I never thought I could hate anyone more than Scott Peterson. Until today.

20. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

So your saying you believe his story?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.