Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
why five counts of Murder?

I’m really hoping that her death was not a result of an action attempting to terminate the pregnancy but just indicates a legal loophole to hold him accountable for the death of the fetus via his mother’s death. Because if not......

I’d imagine an emotional conversation would result from these actions. Jesus.

That means the kids were likely dead in the home when she arrived, right? Ugh. Horrific. I had hoped she never knew. I had hoped she was at least spared that.
I don’t think she was spared if there is any truth to the loud voices heard by a neighbor (s).....also the first thing she would want to know is where are the girls .....of course this is just speculation....
Both girls had asthma. In one pic, they both had breathing treatment gear on....just wondering if he failed to adequately treat an asthma episode after birthday party....then decided his wife would never forgive him...

This is confusing because I thought Colorado uses Daylight Saving Time. The entire Central Time Zone is on Daylight Saving Time now.

MN is Central Time Zone and it’s currently 4:49 pm here and in Colorado it’s 3:49 pm.

2016 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 18 - Criminal Code
Article 3.5 - Offenses Against Pregnant Women
§ 18-3.5-103. Unlawful termination of pregnancy in the first degree

(1) A person commits the offense of unlawful termination of pregnancy in the first degree if, with the intent to terminate unlawfully the pregnancy of a woman, the person unlawfully terminates the woman's pregnancy.

(2) Unlawful termination of pregnancy in the first degree is a class 3 felony but is a class 2 felony if the woman dies as a result of the unlawful termination of a pregnancy.

2016 Colorado Revised Statutes :: Title 18 - :: Criminal Code :: Article 3.5 - :: Offenses Against Pregnant Women :: § 18-3.5-103. Unlawful termination of pregnancy in the first degree

On or about August 13, 2018, Christopher Lee Watts with the intent to terminate unlawfully the pregnancy of a woman, namely: Shanann Watts, feloniously and unlawfully terminated the pregnancy of the woman. Further, the woman died as a result of the unlawful termination of the pregnancy, in violation of 18-3.5-103(1),(2), C.R.S

She died as a result of him trying to terminate the pregnancy? Did he punch her in the stomach and she bled to death? But count 1 also says he deliberately killed her. Maybe this is a way to hold him accountable for the unborn baby's death?
Perhaps, and I hate even thinking about it, she had multiple fatal wounds found at autopsy. I don't want to spell out what's going through my mind.

I don’t think she was spared if there is any truth to the loud voices heard by a neighbor (s).....also the first thing she would want to know is where are the girls .....of course this is just speculation....
Both girls had asthma. In one pic, they both had breathing treatment gear on....just wondering if he failed to adequately treat an asthma episode after birthday party....then decided his wife would never forgive him...

I think you're giving him way too much credit.

I believe this was 100% cold-blooded pre-meditated murder.

These charges are not that the pregnancy was terminated BECAUSE she was killed

It's the other way around

*Weeping for Shannan and her family*

What a horrible thing to have to hear

Dear God. This hadn't even entered my mind. The horror of this, if it really means what it seems to mean, is just... unfathomable. Poor woman, and her poor family. :(

why five counts of Murder?

I’m really hoping that her death was not a result of an action attempting to terminate the pregnancy but just indicates a legal loophole to hold him accountable for the death of the fetus via his mother’s death. Because if not......

I’d imagine an emotional conversation would result from these actions. Jesus.

5 counts of murder.....was she pregnant with twins?

The girlfriend Nicole and correct me if I am wrong.
But if she was basically the last one to see SW wouldn't law enforcement etc. not allow her to tell the whole story????? On national TV?
I am sure they would. Her brother and father said on FB they were being plagued by media but had been told to not talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth