Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case reminds me of the Sherri Coleman case. Dad kills his wife and children as well.
In both cases, the families were forced to keep up a false facade for employment and financial purposes. Chris Coleman needed to project that he was living a perfect Christian family life to keep his job. Shanann needed to project that her life was perfect as well. In both cases, another woman threatened to bring the whole false front tumbling down.

I think we will learn that Shanann, like Sherri, was trying to keep her family together. In both cases, there seems to be some level of premediatation as the other partner becomes more desperate to get out of the marriage.

But, in both cases, the heartbreaking question...why the children...never can be answered. It’s as if these men wanted all traces of the now unwanted marriage and spouse forever removed.

Going to a waste of time on the 24th. It appears that is for the HOA fees.

Guys is there a YouTube link or other link to watch, I missed this and really want to watch.. TIA!

Oh my so true! My ex MIL called to ask why I was pursuing delinquent child support, why I was doing this to her son. What???

I presser the multi quote button. I'm new. Did I just set off a nuke? In response to your comment. ...yup. that's what I'm talking about. How could you expect her precious son to be a responsible man. You monster!! Lol SMH

I heard talk of Motions 1-5 (I think) being discussed. I didn’t completely understand. It seemed to be about the defense requesting to be present during physical evidence procedures. I took that to mean CW is sticking with his story that SW strangled the girls, and he believes the evidence will prove it.

If they were giving up the house, they weren’t paying the mortgage. You might be surprised how long you can stay in a house before the bank kicks you out. You’re right-$1,000 isn’t an insurmountable amount, so there was a reason they didn’t just pay it. This is JMO as to why. I have seen it happen.
I agree that separation had probably been discussed prior to this. We have to take her SM with a grain of salt. She was in sales, and was promoting herself & the lifestyle she achieved through THRIVE.
I agree S.W. more than likely wanted to/thought they could make it work. I think she had been the one to want to give him a son, to pull him back in. I know this isn’t what she said on SM.
I think C.W. had already checked out. He didn’t want to be married, he didn’t want any more children nor the ones he already had, and he very well may have planned to “disappear” as well (unencumbered and with his new love interest), had his plan not been foiled. He just didn’t have time to set the scene.

You are confusing HOA dues with mortgage payments. Their mortgage was $3000 a month and I'm not sure how much their HOA dues were. They obviously didn't pay HOA for a while. I'm all the way on the East Coast and our dues are about $200 a year. I've heard they are higher in Coloradeo.

Altered bodies? What did he do to those little girls? Wonder what the on going legal proceedings were?

It’s a “catch-all” legal statute: just moving and/or concealing the bodies would merit this charge.

It was very difficult to watch the live stream of the proceedings; I tried to just listen because the frequent camera shots focussing on Shanann’s father & brother were very upsetting (& intrusive IMO). Unfortunately the audio wasn’t great quality :(.

Shannan's

Shannann's father shows how a father feels when someone kills his child. Unlike the grinning, bobbing slime we saw in CW's interview

Precisely!! If his wife had murdered his kids and he was so out of his kind with grief over it that he killed her, how the hell is he standing quietly on a porch the next day grinning like a death's head, and calmly talking about his needs?

He's a freak and a liar.

I’m very curious about CW’s father. To my knowledge he hasn’t spoken yet. Not sure if he was present during the court proceedings. Will he or won’t he support CW during the trial?

I didn't realize that they were planning on bankruptcy on their latest home, I thought that this had happened previously with their former home and in a different State.

Yes. They bought that home in 2013 and declared Bankruptcy in 2015. Based on what was made public regarding their income at the time of filing, the house payment was way beyond what they could reasonably afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member