Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered if he pre-dug her grave. He didn't appear to have much time, tools to dig, and he would have been nasty and sweaty when he showed up for work. JMO

The neighbours camera really is a stroke of luck. LE have a very definite time for him leaving the house. One could assume his workplace will provide a reasonably specific time of arrival at work that morning, so the length of time in between should show what he could/could not have done in the time unaccounted for. He does not appear to have returned home to change clothes before work. How long is his car journey from home to the wells and the distance from the wells to his place of work, does anybody know ?

Kodi- sorry you are battling Lupus! Ugh- different boats same paddles.

My friend has Lupus and opened up to me about her rages- I guess everyone is different and I’m so happy that you don’t experience these. My friend flipped out on her kid and that’s when she realized it was time to get her meds looked at. It’s the absolute only reason I posted.

I don’t think SW would be such in a rage that she’d harm 2 children. But anything the defense has, I believe will be used.

I wonder if SW ever saw a therapist. Perhaps those records could be opened? I don’t know.

I hope he gets what he deserves!

As for the garage windows: I'm short, but if I was crazy worried about a friend like that I'd grab my soccer mom chair from my car or something from the front porch, and climb on that, use a mirror from my purse to look into the garage. I'd find a way.

Something I haven't seen mentioned: Since we don't know how long the affair was going on, or when the mistress might have learned about the baby, I can see a scenario where she might have been told by CW that there's no love left, no intimacy, and marriage is over, blah blah, but then the mistress learns of the pregnancy and potentially attempts to break it off. Could have contributed to a tipping point. (My thoughts only.)

We all need to remember one fact here.

It will bother some. I do not create the facts!

Bear with me - it is a disnction that has gone over looked.

The media (bugged and bugged and confusted me)

The Watts had "allegedly" confessed to killing to his wife and children.

The alleged now makes sense.

As time went by with media diluted the allegedly and turned it into Watts confesses to killing wife and children.

He never did such. Never. I challenge anyone to find a presser where it was reported in that fashion.

It was more accurate.

What got blurred was that they charged him with three counts.

He never told anyone he killed the kids.

In the documentation released the other day - it described him explaining what happened.

This mess up is important in terms of public perceptions because it was interpreted as he lied again. Which then lead to the conclusion that he made that up.(She killed the kids) .

He never confessed to killing the kids. I know many don't believe that - but it is important to remain aware that he confessed to killing her and transport of all three.

The notion that was put out there that he changed it is not true.

that also results in the public perception (based on that erroneous conclusion by inaccurate information by the media for days) that he lying for his "reputation" and to get less "time"

He admitted to murdering a human being. Reputation already heading for the dumps.

He admitted he took his babies and placed them in crude oil.

From this point on there is no "reputation" left to rescue.

We all find crude oil rather disgusting and repulsive in this regard.

The notion he was attempting to get less time makes no sense at. First degree murder and placing children in oil is a life sentence.

No motivation to "try" a get a lesser sentence.

Words matter.

He never confessed to killing the children - if there is a presser where LE reported he confessed to killing all three in confession I missed it.

The paperwork clearly outlines his confession . It was nothing like what the media has been falsely reporting for days

just a fact !!

It is an impossibility to lie about anything you never stated !

I am certainly not saying what he owned doing is acceptable.

I however, have a different conclusion to the motivation behind the taking responsibility for what he did. He needed to talk to his father to explain to his father that is killing him that he put his children in there and he wants them removed . He wanted his dad to know what he did , before he confessed, becasue he just had to so that his babies would not remain in there.

I think he putting them in there has been devastating

I understand vile to do so in the first place and I concur. Frenzy confusion leads to crazy stuff at times No matter what any of thus think occurred - anyway you slice more than enough reason for any individual to make very very pathetic choices.

Differences of opinion is what makes the world and WS go around !!

Going to listen to the long presser now

jmo

Last edited:
The neighbours camera really is a stroke of luck. LE have a very definite time for him leaving the house. One could assume his workplace will provide a reasonably specific time of arrival at work that morning, so the length of time in between should show what he could/could not have done in the time unaccounted for. He does not appear to have returned home to change clothes before work. How long is his car journey from home to the wells and the distance from the wells to his place of work, does anybody know ?
Has it been said Exactly what his position was with the company? Because that might determine which kind of worksite he was supposed to be reporting to.

As for the garage windows: I'm short, but if I was crazy worried about a friend like that I'd grab my soccer mom chair from my car or something from the front porch, and climb on that, use a mirror from my purse to look into the garage. I'd find a way.
)
snipped by me

Someone else mentioned standing on her car bumper. I'm sure N did something like that since she was already alarmed enough to drive over and call 911.

A positive note in this? I bet there is a truck load of evidence in this one. Like a semi truck load. CW may have thought he was a mastermind, but he sure did an awful lot of dumb, predictable stuff. Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, if you were going to doing something like this, wouldn't you maybe research how the others got caught and maybe try avoid those types of things? I bet his computer, his phone and his work truck (likely has GPS) are just a prosecutor's dream.

He wasn't smart at all. He even agreed to TV interviews and chose not to fake desperation. I think he will end up pleading, but because he's so dim, he might pull a "Jodi Arias" and decide to drag everyone through a trial.

I wonder if CW was hoping to be able to just stick to the “they just vanished“ story with everyone (and his mistress) in hopes of perhaps casting the light that SW actually left on her own accord with the girls and just vanished. And then that would leave him free and clear to have his relationship with this new woman.
It would definitely tie to his “I am the victim“ egocentric thinking.

He wasn't smart at all. He even agreed to TV interviews and chose not to fake desperation. I think he will end up pleading, but because he's so dim, he might pull a "Jodi Arias" and decide to drag everyone through a trial.

I'm starting to think those student loans were not for his attendance at Harvard.

Whether she killed them or not, which I do not believe for one second, he killed her.

JMO
I agree with you that I do not believe him at all. He killed them all and here is how we know.

He tried to hide the fact that he was responsible until LE caught him and charged him with the murder(s).

So if the wife had killed the kids either before or after her work trip (which is absurd) then he would have gone to LE right away even if he was claiming he had to kill her to try to stop her from killing the kids or afterwards because he lost it.

The fact he was trying to get away with it until he was caught is proof in the pudding that he killed all 3 of them. Him and only him.

The poor wife most likely knew he was a very odd duck but she definitely did not realize how evil and dangerous he could get because otherwise she would have took the kids and gone to a safe house or relatives house a long time before that day she went home from the trip.

We ourselves saw in the interviews how this fool would try to convince others of his innosense. We could see he was lying but we also could see glimmers of how he could fool people. Those are the scary ones in this world. The ones that are unpredictable and have sides of them that do not reflect how really evil they can become. The Ted Bundys of the world are out there.

Something I haven't seen mentioned: Since we don't know how long the affair was going on, or when the mistress might have learned about the baby, I can see a scenario where she might have been told by CW that there's no love left, no intimacy, and marriage is over, blah blah, but then the mistress learns of the pregnancy and potentially attempts to break it off. Could have contributed to a tipping point. (My thoughts only.)

I agree that’s it’s totally possible that she found a way to peek into those very tall windows but 1) I feel she would’ve mentioned something along those lines in her interviews, but everything I’ve seen she simply states that she noticed the car in the garage and 2) even if she did find a way to see into the garage through those tiny, very high windows and see the vehicle, she was also able to see the car seats in it as well.

I can see awkwardly climbing on something to be to able to sneak a peek in the garage just to see if her car was there, but I can’t imagine being able to actually see the car seats OR any reason to make a point to see that they’re in there. Friend isn’t answering the door, check the garage to see if the car is there or if they’re simply just not home, see car and then start panicking that they’re not answering. Just my opinion formed along with other oddities about this particular person.

snipped by me

Someone else mentioned standing on her car bumper. I'm sure N did something like that since she was already alarmed enough to drive over and call 911.
Yes. I’ve been trying to find the info where I saw or heard it but I was thinking the friend had said something about having to get up to see through the window. Did she say her son helped her or she helped her son look? Maybe my brain making that up though...?

Going back to my odd feelings about NU-A and the car in the garage- I’m desperately trying to find photos of the left side of the house because I’m positive I saw that there’s no windows. The pic was probably a SS from a news report and we all know there’s TONS of them to look through. I did however find a photo showing no window on the right side (by the front door), AND a photo of CW standing in front of the doors for size comparison.
I will keep looking for the photo of the left side. I’m pretty sure the garage did not run the entire depth (?) of the house therefore any windows in the back yard wouldn’t be garage windows, it would be living space.

In an interview, Nickole says “I had my son look in the garage...” so she may have boosted him up to see through the window.

Also, she said the girls beds were unmade which was abnormal because Shanann was “very OCD.”

Interview here: Friend of woman allegedly killed by husband not 'shocked' by his arrest

I believe that was what I saw too. Guard both the male and female one were clearly affected. Even the prosecutors where holding it together but affected by the case and they know so much more then we do so even more telling.
My dad is a prosecutor. I know firsthand how deeply affected the people who have to deal with these horrific cases are. They must remain professional, and yet they are still human. I feel for all the poor folks seeking justice in the aftermath of this monster murdering his pregnant wife and two precious baby girls. It will stay with them for life.

We all need to remember one fact here.

It will bother some. I do not create the facts!

Bear with me - it is a disnction that has gone over looked.

The media (bugged and bugged and confusted me)

The Watts had "allegedly" confessed to killing to his wife and children.

The alleged now makes sense.

As time went by with media diluted the allegedly and turned it into Watts confesses to killing wife and children.

He never did such. Never. I challenge anyone to find a presser where it was reported in that fashion.

It was more accurate.

What got blurred was that they charged him with three counts.

He never told anyone he killed the kids.

In the documentation released the other day - it described him explaining what happened.

This mess up is important in terms of public perceptions because it was interpreted as he lied again. Which then lead to the conclusion that he made that up.(She killed the kids) .

He never confessed to killing the kids. I know many don't believe that - but it is important to remain aware that he confessed to killing her and transport of all three.

The notion that was put out there that he changed it is not true.

that also results in the public perception (based on that erroneous conclusion by inaccurate information by the media for days) that he lying for his "reputation" and to get less "time"

He admitted to murdering a human being. Reputation already heading for the dumps.

He admitted he took his babies and placed them in crude oil.

From this point on there is no "reputation" left to rescue.

We all find crude oil rather disgusting and repulsive in this regard.

The notion he was attempting to get less time makes no sense at. First degree murder and placing children in oil is a life sentence.

No motivation to "try" a get a lesser sentence.

Words matter.

He never confessed to killing the children - if there is a presser where LE reported he confessed to killing all three in confession I missed it.

The paperwork clearly outlines his confession . It was nothing like what the media has been falsely reporting for days

just a fact !!

It is an impossibility to lie about anything you never stated !

You are correct Cariis, I never connected that point together before but I have not seen any documents or reports indicating that he confessed to killing the little girls. That ties into why he subtly shook his head "no" during the last hearing when judge was reading the murder charges about the little girls. He has enough where with all to act out that passive aggressive defiant motion to node "no" for the world to see. I actually believe he thinks he is the victim in all this in his mind. He has no remorse, no empathy for SW's family and he is feeling sorry for himself because he lost his freedom and his mistress.

Yes. I’ve been trying to find the info where I saw or heard it but I was thinking the friend had said something about having to get up to see through the window. Did she say her son helped her or she helped her son look? Maybe my brain making that up though...?
Oh gosh I hope I can find something confirming that. It’s so frustrating to have my head stuck on such a silly little detail!

Figuring out murder, is there a normal order if you will to all the countless murder suicides across the nation. To me the logical order would be spouse first and children as an after thought. Granted he did not commit suicide, I just can not get behind his killing of daughters while she is out of town. People magazine seems to be very fond of him from articles they have published. His affair and adulterous ways was the first downfall and I guess this is why he did not commit suicide as he was looking forward to his cheating lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FOGLIGHTINVESTIGATIONS