GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #48

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Autism would have definitely have been diagnosed at a very young age. I thought we were talking about Aspergers, which is much harder to diagnose. Imo

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  2. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Sorry. I will edit to reflect that, as that’s what I was referring to.

3. MsBetsy

Yes, I thought we were discussing Aspergers, which is much milder and many types are difficult to diagnose. Autism is quite different. Some people manage to go through half their life before being diagnosed with Aspergers. But Autism requires a lifetime of learning appropriate behavior.

4. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

Same thing, different position under the umbrella. Many kids are diagnosed with autism which later becomes a diagnosis of Aspergers, but they are different forms of the same syndrome.

5. cailleach

cailleach Well-Known Member

Weld County Jail: All visits will be a maximum of thirty minutes long and will be subject to monitoring and recording. Detentions - Sheriff

6. MsBetsy

Oh, that's ok. It's confusing because Aspergers is considered a form of Autism, but it's not quite the same. They are still finding different types. They really should make it a diagnosis on its own. Jmo

7. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

Oh no - not at all! My post was about an attorney who is making videos about the case.

PommyMommy, gitana1, MsBetsy and 3 others like this.
  8. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

Why?

PommyMommy, MsBetsy and MassGuy like this.
  9. MsBetsy

The two have only recently been lumped together, since 2013, I believe. It's caused a lot of debate in the medical community because of the very specific differences between the two disorders. I just think it would be easier if the two stood on their own. But that's a whole different topic.

10. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Maybe it just fits with an annihilator's psyche. My theory is they choose death rather than be unmasked. With annihilated identies, and often enmeshed with a parent, they live in narcissistic panic of any imperfection showing - like leaving a pregnant wife for an affair, even if the in-laws hate his spouse.

But because they're used to manipulating and having all their lies accepted by mommy or daddy, they stupidly think they will be believed.

But a trial with all that live testimony and full blown photos of the bodies on huger screens. And all the world and his parents sitting there. Watching it. And he did it.

It could be that's the only reason he pled so quickly. Every hearing was going to be closer to trial. Shameful. Preliminary hearing. Everything coming out.

I'm sure they did. Everything. Including the differences between death row and regular prison (which I'm not sure about in CO).

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  11. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

Yep, like putting his hands over his ears and saying 'I don't want to hear it or see it, make it go away.'

12. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

But CW's defense team is very experienced. Surely they know all about the lack of Death Sentences being carried out in Colorado. How would they be punked?

13. MsBetsy

Yes, what is that all about? I don't understand.

14. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

(For those discussing Asperger’s:

“Asperger syndrome, or Asperger’s, is a previously used diagnosis on the autism spectrum. In 2013, it became part of one umbrella diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 5 (DSM-5).“

Snip

“Though the diagnosis of Asperger syndrome is no longer used, many previously diagnosed people still identify strongly and positively with being an “Aspie.”“

What Is Asperger Syndrome? | Autism Speaks

—-

Doctor Behind Asperger's Syndrome Subject To Name Change

—-

Asperger's syndrome dropped from American Psychiatric Association manual

—-

http://www.cjnews.com/news/canada/aspergers-links-to-nazis-causes-society-to-consider-name-change )

15. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

I think that he is saying that the defence team punked him. Why would they?

16. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Thanks you two. Interesting information.

Just what each was allowed. 30 minutes. So it was recorded.

8paws, Largefry, CalmSeas and 5 others like this.
  17. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

It's also kind of like ripping off a bandaid. If's less painful and the stress of the anticipation is a lot shorter if you just tip it off yourself in one fell swoop, and not let someone else slowly peel it off.

18. I've seen a definite trend in folks attempting to diagnose child killers. Some are trying to claim that Ross Harris suffers from ADHD when he remembered everything else that day in extreme detail, including other customers and exactly where they sat inside the Chick-fil-A that morning. But somehow he conveniently 'forgot' (or rather lied about) everything that had to do with his son that day.

Unless there is some yet unknown disorder that causes people to act with unimaginable selfishness and cruelty, I'm simply going to think of them as monsters. MOO

19. cailleach

cailleach Well-Known Member

Yes, by the book, so to speak. No special treatment.

20. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

That is so good.:):):)
    So inmates, speaking to visitors in confidence, are unable to plan, to arrange to hurt others outside, is that correct as all is recorded.
    Certain inmates, due to perhaps being in prison, may blame others, and wish them harm.
    MOO.

8paws, PrimeSuspect, JDough and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.