Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still dont see his plan, if he convinced the world the family had run away or been taken, still it would be in the news that they were married and pregnant. The only way that would not blow his story is if they divorced very quickly. Even if he had wanted to kill just her, no matter how he did it the news would say she was pregnant.
I never thought he was particularly intelligent, but how did he plan to reconcile all of this and keep the ap too?
bolded by me
I can't wait to hear what Shanann's friends and family have to say next week about whether there really was a planned separation.
I believe he lied to his family and AP(s) not only about the divorce, but that Shanann was abusive and threatening to take the kids out of spite so he would never see them again.
He is so stupid and evil that he thought his family would back up his absurd story and he could actually get away with it.
He was probably setting the stage for weeks and looking forward to being rid of the burden of his family.
He had plans to cash in on the house.
Maybe he even thought that he could get all of Shanann's customers by default since she was making more money selling thrive than he was at his job. MOO

I still dont see his plan, if he convinced the world the family had run away or been taken, still it would be in the news that they were married and pregnant. The only way that would not blow his story is if they divorced very quickly. Even if he had wanted to kill just her, no matter how he did it the news would say she was pregnant.

I never thought he was particularly intelligent, but how did he plan to reconcile all of this and keep the ap too?
Im gonna guess he wasnt doing much thinking with his actual brain( no matter how big his head might appear).

bolded by me
I can't wait to hear what Shanann's friends and family have to say next week about whether there really was a planned separation.
I believe he lied to his family and AP(s) not only about the divorce, but that Shanann was abusive and threatening to take the kids out of spite so he would never see them again.
He is so stupid and evil that he thought his family would back up his absurd story and he could actually get away with it.
He was probably setting the stage for weeks and looking forward to being rid of the burden of his family.
He had plans to cash in on the house.
Maybe he even thought that he could get all of Shanann's customers by default since she was making more money selling thrive than he was at his job. MOO
His family has backed him up. That says something about them and the way he was raised.

SW's body was in "bad shape" and apparently had been badly beaten.

My heart is breaking and I'm not sure I can listen any longer. Sorry guys.

It's truly making my stomach and heart hurt. They moved on to describe in lots of detail what they think happened that night...and I turned it off as well. They were saying the girls woke up and tackled him. I heard no facts at the beginning to support that, and honestly didn't want to listen to see if they supposedly had any.

Why has NK spoken prior to sentencing?
Is it to quieten CW's mother?
Would she have spoken to the DA, requesting if this is OK?
NK doing this, the DA's thunder is lessened, as we have perhaps the motive.
MOO.

Last edited:
I fully believe the APs a victim. They had only been dating a month if that when he eliminated his family. Plenty of women don't think to stalk every guy they talk to on Facebook. It's not like she met him through Tinder.

I don't think I would think to sleuth their spouse. I would look them up to make sure they didn't have a criminal record. And I'd look up their social media to see what there're into.

But I wouldn't be scanning through their friend's lists or trying to find out who their ex is.

I really wouldn't have thought of that. Maybe I'm in my own little world and a bit stupid not to think of that.

But I can't be the only one.

I'm not a jealous or suspicious person. Just cautious.

It's truly making my stomach and heart hurt. They moved on to describe in lots of detail what they think happened that night...and I turned it off as well. They were saying the girls woke up and tackled him. I heard no facts at the beginning to support that, and honestly didn't want to listen to see if they supposedly had any.

I stopped too. I can't take it. I can read the dispassionate reports myself when they come out, but I can't listen to this craziness.

Yes - and it appears as though it was quite violent based on their sources description. If these sources are to be believed.
Whoever leaked this information, if it came directly from the sealed reports, needs to be fired. These podcast people are complicit . It's as ghoulish as those creeps who take photos of dead bodies in the mortuary.

I believe you BB. I don't think she knew either. I think she would have shared that with someone. NUA, @Colorado303, @isalybra or perhaps yourself. I think CW lied to everyone and Shanann may have had suspicions, but she was completely blindsided when she arrived home from Arizona. :( MOO
Agree. In fact I think SW came home from AZ and demanded to know why in the world Mr. homebody would need a babysitter on Saturday night. I also wonder if he introduced the girls to AP over the weekend and suddenly had a change of heart about it and decided to "silence" them. I wonder if they were already deceased when SW wanted to talk to Bella on the phone? So many questions... and no answers.

It is indeed interesting to read the posts of the VI who knew both SW and CW and believes him.

She stated she knew about the affair from the beginning, but then she walked that back and said she didn't know.

She also said definitively that Shanann knew the marriage was over when she flew out to NC. But later in a couple posts she sort of walks that back to and says she's "not sure" if Shanann knew and that she might have found out during the trip.

Hmm. Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members