Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copied from previous thread:
Love Never Fails
"So many are asking why did he do this? There is no why. Sure he is a sociopath. He is a family annihilator. But he is more than that. He is a serial killer. He killed four people with no remorse whatsoever.
Serial killers often don’t have a why. They just want what they want."

In this case, this creep never achieved what he wanted.
As the Judge stated, this was a senseless, vicious crime, and the disposing of the bodies was deplorable.

CW did not think his plan would be unraveled.
Now he will have, what he did not plan, for following the plan, that he formulated.
Justice has worked.
He will answer to Karma for the remainder of his pathetic existence.
MOO.

I'm well behind and haven't had time yet to read the last 20 pages of the last thread. I've watched the presser and read the autopsy reports. Is there anything else I've missed meanwhile, information-wise, such as interviews with any friends or colleagues?

Did Shan'ann's top match with what she was wearing on the trip home? I think I remember there was a photo taken of them at the airport waiting out the delay. Regardless, I think she was probably in bed when he strangled her. I was disappointed no questions were asked about the police dog searches, to see if they indicated at Shan'ann's bed.
The shirt was the same shirt she wore home and SW did not ordinarily sleep in a bra ...

A tidbit from the Scott Peterson trial.
Remember his mother Jackie (who is just like Chris's mom Cindy IMO) she did ask if she could give an impact statement. Jacki Peterson said she is victim too because she lost a grandchild and her daughter-in-law. She was denied by the court but I believe she was denied because she absolutely did not believe Scott to be guilty.

That's why I was shocked when Chris' parents were allowed to make a statement because, IMO, they did not feel Chris was really guilty. It was all Shanann's fault.

However, somebody must have given the Watts a very serious talking to. They did not mention anything negative about Shanann.
I don't recall his name, but the assistant D.A. said he met with the Watts on Sunday for several hours. He said parts of the conversation were awkward, but in the end
they had a different mindset when they heard all the evidence against him.They understood the charges.

Copied from previous thread:
Love Never Fails
"So many are asking why did he do this? There is no why. Sure he is a sociopath. He is a family annihilator. But he is more than that. He is a serial killer. He killed four people with no remorse whatsoever.
Serial killers often don’t have a why. They just want what they want."

In this case, this creep never achieved what he wanted.
As the Judge stated, this was a senseless, vicious crime, and the disposing of the bodies was deplorable.

CW did not think his plan would be unraveled.
Now he will have, what he did not plan, for following the plan, that he formulated.
Justice has worked.
He will answer to Karma for the remainder of his pathetic existence.
MOO.
Your absolutely correct. Karma will get him in the end.
Then he will answer to God.

I'm going to attempt to move on to catch up with other threads now. But these 4 beautiful humans will not be forgotten:
180814-shanann-watts-missing-mom-njs-0925_633bfa48de3fcc28639ce5645285ff8b.fit-760w.jpg

Pregnant Colorado mother and two daughters reported missing

RIP Shanann, Bella, Celeste and Nico. Justice has been served. To borrow a word from Shanann's mom, I believe you all are wearing "crowns" now. Rest assured knowing that your murderer has lost his crown permanently-- and his mask has been ripped off to reveal the monster he truly was and is. May the Peace of God surround all those who loved you four in life, and miss you dearly, now and forevermore. MOO.

(I might be back if the interrogation videos are released, but for now I feel like there is nothing more to discuss).

I'm realizing now what Shanann's seemingly joking comment on FB about him eating steak "like a bachelor" was probably about... He probably fed her some BS about treating himself to a nice steakhouse dinner when she asked him about those charges on the CC. She truly was just trying to stay positive even in the face of growing evidence that something was up. She wanted to believe him, give him the benefit of the doubt. Ugh :mad:

She used an eyeroll emoji in that post :(

I don't recall his name, but the assistant D.A. said he met with the Watts on Sunday for several hours. He said parts of the conversation were awkward, but in the end
they had a different mindset when they heard all the evidence against him.They understood the charges.

That was Wren, from memory.

Rourke ”frankly despises the word “deal””...uses “agreement”.

——

Question from reporter:

Re: “DNA on their necks...now that we know they were smothered, did that ever come into play?”

Rourke: “No. No, it didn’t.”

(PC / Notes)

I have not been able to catch up on here, but I did read the Daily Mail summary. Shan'ann's family is so profoundly graceful. CW's mom is still deeply in denial, I have no more words for her, or his father. Tears came today, I don't know what else to do other than spend some quiet time thinking of the beautiful family that was Shan'ann, Bella, Cece and Nico. They, and their remaining family and friends, have my love.

I was thinking about the creepy Twister sheet picture, and wondering if we ever determined if CW took it and sent it to SW, or if it was something that she took a picture of and posted later on. It made me think that maybe the murders weren't his first attempt at smothering SW's daughters. !@#$ him. They are only SW's children, he is nothing, certainly not a father.

Thank you to everyone who posted here over the last few months, these threads were truly enlightening.

I don't know why Mrs Watts couldn't have said the first part of their statement herself. It would have meant a lot more coming from her and I don't think it was because it was too emotional. IIRC it was mostly about accepting what the DA told them and the diabolical interviews. She managed to read her emotional address to her son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member