GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sometimes in the SHU also known as the Special Housing Unit, they have these one piece all steel toilets that only the Correctional Officers can flush from the outside. I wouldn't be suprised if he could not turn his cell light off either. I'm sure his meals are brought to him as well.
Well that would drive me crazy, having to sleep with the lights on.
RE the toilet, are they afraid the inmate will flush something down it to stuff it up?

She's 29. No kids. Desperate.

With all due respect, but 29 years old, without children does not equate "desperate". Having an affair with a married man, looking up wedding dresses, okay, really bad choices, and, yes, looking more desperate.

But your simple equation:

29 + No kids = Desperate.

I reject that. There are women who love having children and there are women who decide it isn't for them. Neither is desperate. It's just choices we all make.

As someone with single, and (married friends) without children, who are very vibrant, happy and lovely, that conclusion just rubbed me the wrong way.

It's 2018, closing on quickly on 2019. Thank God we live in a culture where we can make these choices, choices that should be free of antiquated judgements.

JMO.

TG! I am too old to text! I can't believe that LEO can get texts, of conversations and publish them. Never write anything down...NK better change her name, get out of town, get a new identity...I am embarrassed for her! Seriously, how could she go to work? Wondering who has read every single detail regarding the relationship between her and CW!

I just asked my son to split up this ginormous file for me. I wanted to have interrogation, and the electronic evidence portion separately from the big file. I don't know how he did it but he did. So much easier to read and find information now.
Does he make house calls to do this work? Send him over to my place. ;)

I see it in the pictures.
On another note, he looks and acts like a crazed lunatic during sentencing. It looks like he was ready to explode at any given second.
jmo

If he wasn't on psych meds then, he is now for sure. And he will get constant taunting by the other inmates. It will be worse in prison than in jail. That's because the people Watt was with in jail were pre-sentence. They wouldn't wanna get a write up from jail staff before they went before the Judge. People he will be in Prison with won't care.

Well that would drive me crazy, having to sleep with the lights on.
RE the toilet, are they afraid the inmate will flush something down it to stuff it up?

No real defined reason. Just a security measure because those kinds of cells hold a variety of people.

If he wasn't on psych meds then, he is now for sure. And he will get constant taunting by the other inmates. It will be worse in prison than in jail. That's because the people Watt was with in jail were pre-sentence. They wouldn't wanna get a write up from jail staff before they went before the Judge. People he will be in Prison with won't care.
GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!

Why would NK tell him to pawn the wedding ring if she didn’t know she was dead?? At this point, she is only supposed to believe SW was missing. She would come back and even if they were separated, that’s her ring and something she would want Bella or CeeCEe to have.
I can’t shake the feeling she knew more.

Why would NK tell him to pawn the wedding ring if she didn’t know she was dead?? At this point, she is only supposed to believe SW was missing. She would come back and even if they were separated, that’s her ring and something she would want Bella or CeeCEe to have.
I can’t shake the feeling she knew more.
Possibly, but maybe she looked at it as Shan'ann left it behind because she walked out on her marriage for good.

1010 hours: during a respite following the murder of his family, and disposing of their bodies at a desolate well site, Watts searched Google for the lyrics to “Battery” by Metallica”

Lashing out the action, returning the reaction - Weak are ripped and torn away - Hypnotizing power, crushing all that cower - Battery is here to stay

Smashing through the boundaries - Lunacy has found me - Cannot stop the battery - Pounding out aggression - Turns into obsession - Cannot kill the battery - Cannot kill the family - Battery is found in me

Crushing all deceivers, mashing non-believers - Never-ending potency - Hungry violence-seeker, feeding off the weaker - Breeding on insanity

Smashing through the boundaries - Lunacy has found me - Cannot stop the battery - Pounding out aggression - Turns into obsession - Cannot kill the battery - Cannot kill the family - Battery is found in me - Battery, Battery

Circle of destruction, hammer comes crushing - Powerhouse of energy - Whipping up a fury, dominating flurry - We create the battery

Page 1,927

Bearing in mind he disposed of all the bodies in the tank battery area and hours later he's looking up these lyrics, I have to say he's utterly depraved.
I am genuinely speechless. How terrifying to think that this bland-looking dude had THaT inside him.

I see it in some of the pictures.
On another note, he looks like a crazed lunatic and acts like he's ready to explode during sentencing.
jmo

Look at him tapping his feet. The nervous anxiety. He wont look at the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752