GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
New 8 minute video of CW returning to his home after disposing of the bodies.

•Watts returned home to find his wife Shanann's friend Nicole Atkinson was at the property and had called police to report Shanann missing
•The video was taken from bodycam footage of the responding officer from the Frederick Police Department
•Watts appears sweaty and avoids eye contact at times. He is also seen staring down Atkinson on multiple occasions
•Atkinson can be seen calling friends and family of Shanann while searching for clues in the home as Watts stands by aloof
•She becomes particularly distressed when she realizes Shanann's medication is still at the home

As you look into CeCe’s bedroom you’ll see the unmade bed. It’s just chilling looking into that room knowing that this beautiful child’s life was terminated just hours earlier.

Liar that he is, when asked, “So does she normally make the kids beds?” he answers NO. Of course all Shan’ann’s friends know her house is always perfect and she would never leave the home with beds unmade.

NUA, bless her heart, asks if she can ring hospitals, hotels etc. while he stands on the sidelines doing and asking … nothing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6455827/Chris-Watts-stares-wifes-friend-returns-home-police-dumping-bodies.html

I've been self employed my entire adult life, there is no tax bracket which deems that a self employed person must pay any certain amount of tax, re your 30%. One of the main problems of being self employed, before ocare is that most self employed ppl had no groups to share health care costs with, so they paid higher prices as independents. And self employed ppl have to pay the % of FICA that employed ppl get paid by their employer. SW could probably write off a lot of her products for business use. Probably could write off the expenses if she had a home office, and probably phone expenses. There is no way I can see to estimate how much of SW's income was net or gross income, we just haven't seen her tax returns, nor should we.
Their income tax return alone (I assume they filed jointly, not seperately) would not show their disposable income. The tax forms, eg 1040 or schedule C, etc, are only used to calculate how much income tax they owe to IRS after subtracting all exemptions, deductions, credits, taxes already withheld, etc. So although it will show their actual gross income for sure, its net income does not equal their disposable income at all.

What I would like to see is their bank statements. At least three consecutive months beginning May 2018. These will show both of their actual paychecks amount and the amount Shanann paid in her quarterly estimated tax to IRS.

I personally believe her 'net/disposable' income was very small. Her gross $65-70,000 per year most likely included the total value of trips, Lexus payment, and commissions, leaving only small disposable income for her to live on.

CW definitely had to pay child support and most likely alimony, in divorce. This is why he opted to kill her instead. IMO

It is a disturbing Freudian slip or subconscious foreshadowing unless it was a threat that SW would understand. Did he ever threaten to kill the kids if she didn't do what he wanted?

I doubt it. That doesn’t appear to be his style.

His abuse was more covert.

Although apparently not so covert with his shouting that the neighbours wouldn't think SW had left him!

I'm so happy to finally be in a live thread that I can quote in. I was adamant about inquiring about his treatment of SR and totally forgot.

So did it ever come to light that he was abusive??

I know if the cops had dumped my phone when I was with the one that thought he was going to tie me in his web, there would have been no further mystery as to his plans for or true thoughts of me.

As I lay down to sleep for tbe night, I am praying for the Rzucek family. God Bless Them.

I cannot get Shannan or her precious babies out of my mind. Can’t imagine the hell her family is going through.

Sick .

I know, SW sounding like a jr high school girl happy her crush noticed her, not the wife of this man for 8 years and pregnant with their 3rd child, its positively sickening what CW did to her. The mental torture.

I have been trying to go thru the discovery, who did SW tell the name Nico Lee to which is Nicole..put together. I would find it hard to believe SW wanted to name her son after her husbands mistress...did CW come up with that name?

Also, if SW got pregnant in May she was very newly pg when she left for the 6 weeks trip, did she go to a doctor in NC to confirm the baby was a boy? Did she have an OB there..?

Case is mind boggling in its complete and utter waste and tragedy...
What's sad, is CW probably never wrote love letters like that to Shanann :(

Hi everyone! I've been reading, but haven't posted until now. First of all, like all of you, I'm horrified at what that monster did to his family. I get that spouses murder spouses which is bad enough, but to kill your babies with your bare hands and dump their little bodies into dirty, stinky, nasty, toxic crude oil tanks? We treat our household trash with more respect. I don't have the words.

But you people do. I admire your collective intelligence and analytical skills in examining the evil acts that man performed.

I have a tiny tidbit to contribute although at this point it's meaningless.

Remember a while back the discussion over the 401k loan? Some said SW obtained the loan, while others maintained only CW could obtain it, as the account was in his name through his employer.

Well. Turns out I actually have an Anadarko 401k, so today I called and asked about the process of getting a loan against an Anadarko 401k account. Obviously it must be initiated by the employee, but it can all be done online. No actual papers to sign, no involvement with Human Resources. Just get on your computer and access the account online, tap some keys, and you're done.

It seems logical to me that Shanann, who to my understanding handled the family finances, would have his login info and could have easily accessed his account and set up the loan.

That's all I have.

I'm retired after a 30+ year career in the oil and gas industry in Denver. I was an office worker but training over the years included rides in crude oil trucks to see how crude oil was gathered from wells and transported to refineries, and refinery tours. Well sites and tank batteries are dirty and noisy and they stink. To dump bodies into that environment is, to me, an act of disrespect or hatred or indifference or a combination somehow. I just can't imagine.

A former employer of mine was bought out by Anadarko who acquired their retirement accounts. That's how I ended up with an Anadarko 401k. I still know a couple former coworkers who are still with the company, but not well enough to get any insider info. I will say, though, that NK's claim (or wishful thinking) that no one in the office knew of her adulterous affair, is bull****. If only one person saw them talking together more physically close than is normal for coworkers, well, that is juicy gossip and in every oil company I ever worked for, it would have spread faster than the speed of light.

Their income tax return alone (I assume they filed jointly, not seperately) would not show their disposable income. The tax forms, eg 1040 or schedule C, etc, are only used to calculate how much income tax they owe to IRS after subtracting all exemptions, deductions, credits, taxes already withheld, etc. So although it will show their actual gross income for sure, its net income does not equal their disposable income at all.

What I would like to see is their bank statements. At least three consecutive months beginning May 2018. These will show both of their actual paychecks amount and the amount Shanann paid in her quarterly estimated tax to IRS.

I personally believe her 'net/disposable' income was very small. Her gross $65-70,000 per year most likely included the total value of trips, Lexus payment, and commissions, leaving only small disposable income for her to live on.

CW definitely had to pay child support and most likely alimony, in divorce. This is why he opted to kill her instead. IMO

And NK was very much into his finances.

And also, I saw snippets of her saying she would not be around him with his girls around and would not want to talk to him when he had them.

Was that part of her " good girl" persona?
Or was it her jealousy seeping?

Whatever IT was I truly feel THAT is what made him kill them all. He was addicted and (his family) were objects in his way.

Because the father usually pays the support, for one, and the theory behind it is that the children should enjoy a similar lifestyle to the one they enjoyed when both parents were married. There is a loss of income for both parents, of course, but that lifestyle element is how it was explained to me when I started paying support for my two children from my first marriage years ago.
Assuming they divorced. Assuming 50/50 custody. IMO CW resented looking forward to a minimum of 18 years of dollars going out to raise the three children. (An aside: I want to believe that when most people divorce they still want what’s best for their children.) He would have been on the hook for his half: Food, clothing, housing, education, childcare, extracurricular, medical expenses.

He may have had to cover Shananns expenses during the difficult maternity period.

So yes, IMO I believe he saw that his lifestyle would have improved significantly without the children sucking up all those $$$.

He's telling a story to someone who doesn't know his family and saying which kids are which to make things clear, which is relevant to the story. I just am not seeing some big hateful thing out of that? It sounds to me like he's trying to clarify?

29:15

"my other two grandkids come over, right Bella and Cece, that's Shanann's kids, are 4 and 3, my other two grandkids are 10 and 7, [..?] that's the tattoo right there..."

The Watts should not have been admitted as victims by the court IMO, I think they used the system. True colors are on show in this interview.

MOO

Listening to part 1 RW interview. What a mean nasty man.

Says all SW does all day is sit on her *advertiser censored* while CW does all the housework and childcare. She is a phony.

Perfect match for his miserable wife.

On page 603/1960, I found this note that I found very interesting.
"RZUCEK said he and SANDRA lived with them for 15 or 16 months, a couple of years ago. He said
he was in Colorado for Christmas 2016 and possibly 2015, but was back in North Carolina for
Christmas 2017."

Although I can not find it now, I read somewhere that the Rzuceks liquated everything except their house when they moved out to Colorado for this 15-16 months. Do you wonder why they were there for so long? Did Shanann need the help of her parents? Did Chris resent this?

Shanann's pregnancy with CeCe was high risk and her parents moved out there during that time to help them. More info is in SW's parent's letters on Discovery page 1399 (file page 1261):
Christopher Watts discovery file | Garage (Residential) | Bathroom

Why would he have to pay all the child support of Shanann was making as much as him?

I think he still would if she had full custody (which I don't know what she said to Chris but didn't she text to a friend that she would try to get)? I don't know if it's different by state, but I don't think it's totally income based.

Listening to part 1 RW interview. What a mean nasty man.

Says all SW does all day is sit on her *advertiser censored* while CW does all the housework and childcare. She is a phony.

Perfect match for his miserable wife.
I am not sure when CW had time to do all the housework what with keeping up affairs, shopping for skin care products for his boyfriend and keeping up with NK.

But, what difference would it make how much her net and disposable income was?

I don't know. The main thing is their actual vocal chords sounds the same to me. Same tone and sound.

But also, they both pronounce a certain kind of word the same and I think it might come from a certain region in the Midwest. Who knows where she was originally from or her parents?

It's certain words with an "str" sound I think directly after a vowel? Instead of pronouncing that "sssss-tuh-ree (or ray) they pronounce it "shhhh-tr-ree" (or ray 0r ruh).

I am not explaining it right. It's not important but language is interesting to me. We do have an expert on here I think with language?
@marie-chantal, Language Analyst
On page 603/1960, I found this note that I found very interesting.
"RZUCEK said he and SANDRA lived with them for 15 or 16 months, a couple of years ago. He said
he was in Colorado for Christmas 2016 and possibly 2015, but was back in North Carolina for
Christmas 2017."

Although I can not find it now, I read somewhere that the Rzuceks liquated everything except their house when they moved out to Colorado for this 15-16 months. Do you wonder why they were there for so long? Did Shanann need the help of her parents? Did Chris resent this?
The Rzucek's moved to Colorado because of Shanann's high-risk pregnancy (CeCe). Pg 1265 (Discovery pg 1403)

Me too. If only she had known that pregnant women are especially high risk to be murdered by a partner in the USA. She may have listened to her intuition. I just can't even imagine the hell her family is going through. How does a person get through something like this?

Me too, but sadly I don't think she ever suspected he would be so sick in the head. She obviously worried about him leaving her, but not for a second do I think she had any inkling he would do what he did. From the sounds of it there is no indication of a history of physical domestic violence, which if there was, would raise alarm bells.

How many of us could fathom the idea that our partners would murder us, or worst still murder their children? Even if we are talking about relationships where things are really horrible then maybe you could understand someone murdering their partner in rage (as sick as that is). But their children as well? and dumping their bodies how he did...that takes a special kind of evil to do what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa