GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
he grabbed something from the backseat of the truck or checked something etc before coming up the driveway to greet the police officer. I often wonder if that was when he grabbed the rings or if he grabbed the rings when he went in the Lexus.

On the police cam video I found it very odd how CW exited his parked truck upon his arrival to the home. If my family members were missing I would be RUNNING from my vehicle towards the house. The way CW just casually walked made it look like he was taking an afternoon walk in the park. CW would never made it as an actor in Hollywood because he has to be one of the most guilty looking suspects I've ever seen. Even Scott Peterson was a better actor than CW.

Does anyone have the press release regarding the DA stating video/photos of the victims post-mortem would not be released?

I find it interesting that there has been no reporting of CW's life in prison. Even Jared Fogel has gotten more in-prison reporting!

It's funny, in a weird way, that a story and a person, (CW), reported so widely and in such detail, has mostly disappeared. He and it, dominated all forms of media from mainstream, to youtube, to blogs, and especially here on WS, and is now barely a whisper! WOW! CW, of course, deserves absolute distain and obscurity.

I hope Shanann, Bella, Cece, and Nico are always remembered!

I can report something....porridge for breakfast today, tomorrow and every other day for the rest of his life.
In Australia we call his type a mongrel.

In Australia we have a person who murdered 35 people and injured 23 men, women and children in a gun rampage in 1996, we have all decided NEVER to speak his name again and let him rot in prison because he did it for notoriety and was asking if there was anything more in the news about him. No more news about him.

This might be a solution for CW as well.

Off topic.
I remember the case. Recently, I saw a report on German TV with the title "Crimes that shook Australia".

I'm sorry this sounds macabre, but usually when humans die they excrete bodily fluids, urine, bowels, etc. Not one, but 3 humans died in that house. Does anyone find it peculiar that no bodily fluids were found anywhere? Does anyone find it peculiar that cadaver dogs showed no firm direct hit? That is really strange to me. Also, 3 dead bodies in CW's truck for about an hour and the dogs didn't hit on the truck??? Look how close the truck was parked to the house. And if the dogs were not directed to his truck, why in the heck not? I really am bothered by that...It just doesn't make sense to me...I wonder if the dogs weren't well trained....
Yes so macabre as you said and nagging at any attempt at closure?!?!?!?

I'm wondering, as thoughts of been put out there, if all of the dearly departed were killed in the house, and when the evil monster was asked if he put the girls in the tank alive he said "no God no" as if that concept was so horrible, even to a waste of flesh like this , and he couldn't even grasp that concept!?!?!?! Makes me wonder even more, because he is such a dumbass, if he did have help??

he grabbed something from the backseat of the truck or checked something etc before coming up the driveway to greet the police officer. I often wonder if that was when he grabbed the rings or if he grabbed the rings when he went in the Lexus.
Who would ever do that and waste precious time shaking hands introducing himself blah blah blah

Who would ever do that and waste precious time shaking hands introducing himself blah blah blah
I'm glad this did not go to trial for Shanann's family's sake but if it had I'm sure they would have looked into the affair and NK with a fine-tooth comb and things would have came out that we will never know about!!!

I'm wondering, as thoughts of been put out there, if all of the dearly departed were killed in the house, and when the evil monster was asked if he put the girls in the tank alive he said "no God no" as if that concept was so horrible, even to a waste of flesh like this , and he couldn't even grasp that concept!?!?!?! Makes me wonder even more, because he is such a dumbass, if he did have help??

“No God no” Oh no! I couldn’t, wouldn’t do something so horrible.
He’s complete filth.
I wondered that too Noreen if he acted alone and it actually made me wonder that he wasn’t 100% sure all 4 were 100% deceased.

I'm sorry this sounds macabre, but usually when humans die they excrete bodily fluids, urine, bowels, etc. Not one, but 3 humans died in that house. Does anyone find it peculiar that no bodily fluids were found anywhere? Does anyone find it peculiar that cadaver dogs showed no firm direct hit? That is really strange to me. Also, 3 dead bodies in CW's truck for about an hour and the dogs didn't hit on the truck??? Look how close the truck was parked to the house. And if the dogs were not directed to his truck, why in the heck not? I really am bothered by that...It just doesn't make sense to me...I wonder if the dogs weren't well trained....
Sorry but that typically happens more in the movies than reality! Seriously, only in about 10% of deaths.

Last edited:
“No God no” Oh no! I couldn’t, wouldn’t do something so horrible.
He’s complete filth.
I wondered that too Noreen if he acted alone and it actually made me wonder that he wasn’t 100% sure all 4 were 100% deceased.
If IIRC he told Tammy and that other CBI fellow that it was just minutes after he killed SW that he brought her to the truck. Am I remembering that correctly? If he ran in to immediately kill the children I can imagine that one or more of them was not actually dead right away.

I have wondered if he had help as well. I don't necessarily believe the mistress not knowing about what he was about to do to his entire family. She had atleast stalked SW online months before her and CW even hooked up.

Also her looking online at wedding dresses is very disturbing to me as well. I think she knew exactly what was going to happen to the entire family and she didn't care. I think CW would lie to cover her *advertiser censored** because like he said she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his entire life. He was completely smitten with her and would do "anything" to be with her.

I'm sure she didn't want his kids at all. She wanted him and that was it. I'm sure he didn't want to have to pay child support or alimony so in his twisted mind the only way to have his mistress completely was to extinguish his family.

For him to even lie to his own father by saying SW killed the two girls was just mentally off the wall. Did he really think LE would believe that stupid story? I just think his mistress should have been questioned alot more. I'm sure as the years go by and CW learns of her moving on with another man he might decide to start to sing like a bird.

I just don't think we have heard the entire story. I just can't help but believe she knew exactly what was in store for SW and the girls.

the only little bit of a pass I can give NK comes from the fact that shannan was gone for 6 weeks. that certainly helps sell whatever CW's story was about the marriage being over. The week he went out there would then cause a rift because NK is believing this end of marriage crap and then you arrive at the murders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82