GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor sweet Bella. :( I had hoped that since the autopsy showed damage to her frenulum that she was just gasping for breath in her sleep. How horrible that she was actually awake, probably not able to sleep because she was so excited and just wanted to hug and kiss her Mommy. Damn him! Damn him! Damn him! I hope Bella's sweet little voice begging him to stop runs through his head 24/7 non-stop.

You make an excellent point. I do think (hope?) it will reach SOME. But you are right...some are just too invested in their narrative to believe anything that does not validate it. I do hope at least some will see the light and stop their viciousness.
I have learned many things following this case - too many to count. It is sad to think that chief among them may be that there are so many people in this world who are simply incapable of saying, "I was wrong."
MOO

I don’t even know if I want to hear any more details. Ive long suspected Bella heard something and got out of bed to be comforted by her mommy. I don’t want to think she knew what she may have seen. I think she was the second one killed and then Cece last while sleeping. If CW tells us exactly how she pleaded for her life... How in the world does a 4 year old beg for her life, how does she even know?

Maybe Bella used the same words in that irreverent, yet true, song, "daddy let me breathe"

I have learned many things following this case - too many to count. It is sad to think that chief among them may be that there are so many people in this world who are simply incapable of saying, "I was wrong."
MOO
It’s incredibly disturbing to see the shear number of people who are willing to ignore facts, in order to force a preconceived narrative.

People so consumed by hate, that the truth is secondary.

And you’re right, many people who did realize they were wrong, are completely unwilling to admit it.

Part of it is face saving, the other part is that they are secretly holding out hope that they are proven correct.

Social media has revealed there to be many thousands of people like this.

It’s sick.

I’ve already seen people on SM saying that he’s lying in order to try to get special privileges, etc.

The cognitive dissonance is real.
Of course.

He’s lying for personal gain.

He was somehow forced to meet with investigators, and coerced into telling them what they wanted to hear.

That’s not how it works. At all.

Brilliant post! And the BBM part is the key to this new interview. Everyone involved, CBI, FBI, SW's family.....they ALL have an interest in getting to the whole story. (So do we!)
IMO it is nothing more than that. No new suspects, no new charges for NK, etc.

Can't wait for March 7th. My gut feeling is we will not be disappointed.
Had not seen the information about the Dr. Phil show when I responded to this. OMG. Anxious to see March 7th interview, now I am not so sure. I am sickened by this headline.

Had not seen the information about the Dr. Phil show when I responded to this. OMG. Anxious to see March 7th interview, now I am not so sure. I am sickened by this headline.
Dr. Phil is tomorrow (for those who have missed today’s headline).

We will learn in advance, from the Rzucek’s, many of the details that will be coming on March 7, when the interview with Chris Watts is released by the CBI.

This information will not be pretty, but that’s to be expected, considering the crime he committed.

Dr. Phil is tomorrow (for those who have missed today’s headline).

We will learn in advance, from the Rzucek’s, many of the details that will be coming on March 7, when the interview with Chris Watts is released by the CBI.

This information will not be pretty, but that’s to be expected, considering the crime he committed.
Yes I know we will find out tomorrow on Dr. Phil. My previous post was not clear, my mind is spinning.

I was trying to say.... I want to know everything but somehow I don't want to know. I am conflicted with what we are about to learn. Anyone else feel this way?

Stunning that he should confess that. I mostly suspected all along that Bella heard a commotion, ie CW killing SW, and ran to their room in a panic, confused and terrified like no 4 year old should ever have to be.
Could we hate CW even more? There's just not bad enough that could be done to him! My heart goes out to the family and friends...

The courage, grace and strength of the Rzucek family continues to amaze me. I'm so glad they are taking the opportunity to expose the details themselves.

The entire world needs to know there was nothing antiseptic about these murders. CW inflicted horror and suffering on at least Bella before he murdered her. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's like other killers and he enjoyed it.

It also wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to do the interview so he had an opportunity to talk about it - and re-live the experience.

He truly is that evil, IMO.

Yes I know we will find out tomorrow on Dr. Phil. My previous post was not clear, my mind is spinning.

I was trying to say.... I want to know everything but somehow I don't want to know. I am conflicted with what we are about to learn. Anyone else feel this way?

I’m sure that most people feel the same way that you do.

We want the truth, but we know that the truth is going to be incredibly disturbing.

It’s a strange situation.

As they say, “be careful what you wish for.”

I would be happy if everyone knew these details, but me. Just to stop the cottage industry they've got going on ripping SW apart. Make them outliers, shove them into their damp dirty caves, report their YT sites, complain to FB, don't give them a moment's peace.

Could we hate CW even more? There's just not bad enough that could be done to him! My heart goes out to the family and friends...
I wonder if it's really a death wish on his part. How can he survive in prison with so many guys who have nothing to lose, after these details are shown on TV in the commons room, just outside the cell block of his penitentiary.

The courage, grace and strength of the Rzucek family continues to amaze me. I'm so glad they are taking the opportunity to expose the details themselves.

The entire world needs to know there was nothing antiseptic about these murders. CW inflicted horror and suffering on at least Bella before he murdered her. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's like other killers and he enjoyed it.

It also wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to do the interview so he had an opportunity to talk about it - and re-live the experience.

He truly is that evil, IMO.
I do think this interview is self serving, but not in that way.

I don’t think he will derive any pleasure from reliving the crime itself, as the murders likely weren’t committed for some sort of gratification (like the reason serial killers kill).

I think he is still doing this for selfish reasons though, but those reasons are rooted in some need to absolve himself of his actions.

Coming clean is the first step in that process, as he is now a religous man.
[insert puke emoji].

My heart goes out to Shanann's family. Would her mother have been so gracious in her decision on the death penalty if she had these facts at the time, if she knew Bella was aware of what was happening, her own father heard her little voice and carried on regardless ?

This excuse for a human being is looking for the last laugh. How does he benefit from telling the truth now ? All he is doing is inflicting more pain on Shananns family.

His parents need to disown this monster and leave him rot alone in prison for the rest of his days. His father talks to him every night by phone it was reported. This should be stopped. Why should the Watts be afforded a pleasure Shanann's family will never again have. What they would not give to hear her voice again.

This is upsetting in the extreme. I don't know how her parents and friends are coping but they are in my prayers, their bravery and dignified way in which they have conducted themselves is to be applauded. Take a lesson from them Watts family.

First off, god bless these little babies and Shannan. I'm going to imagine that they are in a love-filled afterlife with nothing but flowers and sunshine and cuddles.

Second...I have to admit, CW puzzles me. On one hand, his actions were those of a completely sociopathic monster. On the other, he didn't quite behave like some others we have seen - first, he was a terrible liar, second, he caved really quickly, asked for his daddy, etc... and now this. He must be some weird breed of narcissist sociopath whose cowardice and need for attention and approval outweigh the arrogant part of his personality. Or, he was so insanely sex-crazed love-crazed whatever that his affair with NK turned him into a monster, and now that the love spell is wearing off, he's returning to his more true personality...temporary insanity, but obviously not the legal kind? He's twisted, no doubt, and he and his family clearly suffer from all sorts of personality disorders and make me want to puke, I'm just trying to figure out what flora or fauna he is in the spectrum of many of the heinous killers we've seen here on and off Websleuths.

And I totally assumed his parents would be on Dr. Phil, thank GOD it's Shannan's, I could not take any more of their denial and defense and probably victim blaming.

I haven't seen it mentioned but...I wonder though, if this come to Jesus, confess all, etc...is it some possible pre-suicide thing? I agree with those that he wants someone to listen with a sympathetic ear, and for whatever reason, those people are LE and agents who he bonded with during the initial investigation. It happens.

Stunning that he should confess that. I mostly suspected all along that Bella heard a commotion, ie CW killing SW, and ran to their room in a panic, confused and terrified like no 4 year old should ever have to be.

CW stated that Bella kept getting out of bed that night to find out when Shanann would be home. I think that little girl was feeling a lot of insecurity and anxiety that night.

I can't imagine that weekend with their dad resembled anything that was normal for those little girls. He probably didn't even talk to them. He was probably very cold to them and I think he pretty much just threw cold pizza at them, and they probably had to remind him to feed them. He was extremely preoccupied with NK and he looked downright scary in the picture taken of him at the birthday party.

Bella was old enough to pick up on things, JMO. She may not have been able to go to sleep, heard her mom come home and got out of bed again.

JMO.

CW stated that Bella kept getting out of bed that night to find out when Shanann would be home. I think that little girl was feeling a lot of insecurity and anxiety that night.

I can't imagine that weekend with their dad resembled anything that was normal for those little girls. He probably didn't even talk to them. He was probably very cold to them and I think he pretty much just threw cold pizza at them, and they probably had to remind him to feed them. He was extremely preoccupied with NK and he looked downright scary in the picture taken of him at the birthday party.

Bella was old enough to pick up on things, JMO. She may not have been able to go to sleep, heard her mom come home and got out of bed again.

JMO.
IIRC, Frank Rzucek said, in his interview with CBI months ago, that it was completely unusual that CW would leave the girls to go "out", ie leave them with a babysitter when SW was out of town. And then CW probably got a raft of crap from NK when she realized he wouldn't be spending the night because of the kids. It was out of character for him to charge that dinner for 2, knowing SW would notice.

My heart goes out to Shanann's family. Would her mother have been so gracious in her decision on the death penalty if she had these facts at the time, if she knew Bella was aware of what was happening, her own father heard her little voice and carried on regardless ?

This excuse for a human being is looking for the last laugh. How does he benefit from telling the truth now ? All he is doing is inflicting more pain on Shananns family.

His parents need to disown this monster and leave him rot alone in prison for the rest of his days. His father talks to him every night by phone it was reported. This should be stopped. Why should the Watts be afforded a pleasure Shanann's family will never again have. What they would not give to hear her voice again.

This is upsetting in the extreme. I don't know how her parents and friends are coping but they are in my prayers, their bravery and dignified way in which they have conducted themselves is to be applauded. Take a lesson from them Watts family.
I doubt if the Watts family could take a lesson if their non existent "souls" (or whatever passes for one in their misbegotten bodies) depended on it. Vile trash clan!!! So sick of these creatures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie