GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just now catching up on this...Why bring this new pain to the family?
We could debate his motives all day, but I think this is about him washing his hands of this.

Maybe he thinks he needs to do this in order to meet one of his newfound religious obligations.

Who knows.

The Rzucek’s want this though, painful as it is.

It’ll be interesting to see what they say about this on Monday’s Dr. Phil.

Maybe I'm nuts, but I have watched the video quite a few times, and I just don't see what folks are talking about regarding supposed "shadows". If just to get better clarity, I was hoping there might be a version that literally points out everything as it supposedly happened, but as of this moment, I just don't see these shadows... I really don't. Can anyone explain what to look for and where? Doesn't the camera show CW on the far side of the truck? IMO, it's so blurry and I can't figure out a thing from it. If he's on the far side of the truck, away from the camera, I truly don't know how anyone could see him, much less see him "bending over" as described by some folks. Thanks y'all!!!
Ha! You know those stupid pictures that you’re supposed to stare at until you see the hidden image?

It’s like those pointless things.

I have never been able to do that, and gave up trying a long time ago.

I can’t help you with that video either. :eek::p

Last edited:
Well, since this is never going to go to trial then some people will be waiting a long time. He pleaded guilty. He has admitted to their murders. He is in prison for life. More documentation and information was released about this case than most. I don't understand you "not enough info" comment. There are literally more than 2,000 pages of documents pertaining to the case and that's before we even get to videos of the interviews, LE bodycam footage, etc. The DA did NOT act on the words of a liar. They literally went by evidence. The DA himself said that he probably wouldn't believe the things that CW said. Charges were not made on emotions-they were made after interviews and evidence.

The definitive conclusion is that two little girls, one little boy, and one loving mother are dead and the father has taken responsibility for it. It doesn't get more conclusive than that.

Are you SURE that you're talking about the same case? Because with the comments about the lack of evidence, seeing this go to trial, and the questioning of them being in the tanks at all I feel that you *might* have this confused with another case. Which is totally understandable considering all the heinous crimes there are out there right now.

This was a masterpiece of a case when it came to insane volume of evidence which started right from the beginning.

Never have I been able to track almost every last thing that happened leading up to and directly after a crime like this, all the way to the arrest and conviction.

Incredible.

Oh that I disagree with. Thank God SW's loved ones didn't have to wait 7 years or so for trial, then sit through the hell of it, then deal with endless years of appeal.

No evidence would ever show exactly what happened and when. There would only be theories. Unless there is a video, there can always be debate about exactly what happened in any given crime. Who cares? He's in prison where he belongs. The people who believe he is not fully guilty or that she drove him to it or whatever, would not believe a video tape. They're beyond reason, IMO, and vested in their narrative, for whatever, strnage reason.

Oh hold on. I have to quote myself. I missed the fact that you, @Stella, were saying there wasn't enough evidence to convict. That's simply false. Incredibly false.

I just thought you meant that the subtle details wouldn't be known.

JMO, I believe the ONLY reason he killed Shanann, Nico, Bella and Celeste is because they stood in his way of starting a new life with NK.

Any father who had any love in his heart at all for his daughters would never have been able to have given those porch interviews or acted as he did during his interrogation, IMO. There was no sign of conscience or remorse whatsoever for what he knew he had just done to his innocent little daughters. That alone tells me he pre-planned their murders.

IMO, in that truck, Bella would have been freaking out. She would have known that Shannan wasn't moving or making any noises and she would have known something was horribly, horribly wrong with her mother. Celeste would have been chiming in. Why would selfish and heartless CW put himself in that position when it would be so much easier for him to just kill them in the house and then transport them?

I think it is entirely possible there was an argument and Shannan told him he'd never see the kids again. I also think it is also entirely possible that Bella walked in and saw something. We know Bella had an injury that shows she struggled. She was awake. I believe he probably gave details that included elements of the truth.

Maybe in his twisted mind he thinks it somehow looks better for him if he says he didn't plan it all out in advance and he was reacting first to what Shanann said, and then because Bella saw something? IDK, but I'm just having a hard time believing the girls were killed at Cervi 319.

All MOO.

Thank you molly... very insightful post IMO.

BBM... ITA.

JMO, I believe the ONLY reason he killed Shanann, Nico, Bella and Celeste is because they stood in his way of starting a new life with NK.

Any father who had any love in his heart at all for his daughters would never have been able to have given those porch interviews or acted as he did during his interrogation, IMO. There was no sign of conscience or remorse whatsoever for what he knew he had just done to his innocent little daughters. That alone tells me he pre-planned their murders.

IMO, in that truck, Bella would have been freaking out. She would have known that Shannan wasn't moving or making any noises and she would have known something was horribly, horribly wrong with her mother. Celeste would have been chiming in. Why would selfish and heartless CW put himself in that position when it would be so much easier for him to just kill them in the house and then transport them?

I think it is entirely possible there was an argument and Shannan told him he'd never see the kids again. I also think it is also entirely possible that Bella walked in and saw something. We know Bella had an injury that shows she struggled. She was awake. I believe he probably gave details that included elements of the truth.

Maybe in his twisted mind he thinks it look better for him if he says he didn't plan it all out in advance and it look like he was just reacting? IDK, but I'm having a hard time believing the girls were killed at Cervi 319.

All MOO.

CW was not a normal father and not a normal human being. He is evil, selfish and placed his own desires above those of his family. Its difficult for normal people like us to think like a monster.

I think CW panicked at the thought of killing Cece and Bella in his house. His adrenaline and cortisol levels were sky high, especially after Bella saw him hurting her mommy. She probably cried and begged him not to because she knew something was horribly wrong.

He had likely thought about killing the toddlers and planned their deaths but when it came to the crux he froze for a short while. It was not as easy as he imagined. He used the driving time to get rid of Shanann's body at the oil site to think about how to dispose of C&B.

I think after murdering Shanann and his unborn son, he attained some sort of chemical dopamine rush to his brain, a powerful sense of bravado, and he prolonged the moment of murdering C&B until he disposed of Shanann's body.

Ultimately he decided the toddlers, especially Bella the witness, were a liability and he murdered them.

I think its a simple case. CW is a vile, selfish monster who decided his life with a new squeeze and Audi Q7 were more important than the lives of his wife, unborn son and two little girls who called him their hero.

He's far beyond any redemption, bible studies or finding "Jesus". He's a hollow, mud creature and has no soul.

moo

I don’t believe the girls were alive in the truck.

My theory on why he is (once again) lying. IMO he is trying to make it seem as if it was not premeditated. In his warped mind; it puts him in a better light to say they were alive— verses he pre planned the entire thing for weeks- and that the girls were dead before SW ever got home. I think in his mind, that would upset his family even more.

We have to keep in mind he’s not normal. His brain doesn’t work like a humans brain. Which is so obvious in the porch interviews, FBI interviews etc.

Like others have said there is probably truth sprinkled in here and there.

You can never trust the word of a narcissist.

Could definitely be. Ie had that same thought.

I think Bella was probably awake though when he began to smother her and she probably begged him in some way before he started killing her. Because that would be a bizarre detail to lie about.

CW was not a normal father and not a normal human being. He is evil, selfish and placed his own desires above those of his family. Its difficult for normal people like us to think like a monster.

I think CW panicked at the thought of killing Cece and Bella in his house. His adrenaline and cortisol levels were sky high, especially after Bella saw him hurting her mommy. She probably cried and begged him not to because she knew something was horribly wrong.

He had likely thought about killing the toddlers and planned their deaths but when it came to the crux he froze for a short while. It was not as easy as he imagined. He used the driving time to get rid of Shanann's body at the oil site to think about how to dispose of C&B.

I think after murdering Shanann and his unborn son, he attained some sort of chemical dopamine rush to his brain, a powerful sense of bravado, and he prolonged the moment of murdering C&B until he disposed of Shanann's body.

Ultimately he decided the toddlers, especially Bella the witness, were a liability and he murdered them.

I think its a simple case. CW is a vile, selfish monster who decided his life with a new squeeze and Audi Q7 were more important than the lives of his wife, unborn son and two little girls who called him their hero.

He's far beyond any redemption, bible studies or finding "Jesus". He's a hollow, mud creature and has no soul.

moo

I hope they take his brain out when he dies and run every possible study on it. On the scale of evil, he's right up there with Adolph Hitler and Ted Bundy, IMO.

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but didn't the autopsies indicate there were no fibers in Bella's and CeCe's lungs? That seems to me to indicate he's lying about smothering CeCe with her blanket.

CW has proven himself to be a lying liar who lies, spawned from a family of liars. The only way I would believe any "confession" of his is if he was on a legit "truth serum" drip.

Rest in Peace, Shannan, Bella, Celeste, and Nico. And peace to Shannan's family and friends.

Ha! You know those stupid pictures that you’re supposed to stare at until you see the hidden image?

It’s like those pointless things.

I have never been able to do that, and gave up trying a long time ago.

I can’t help you with that video either. :eek::p

Thanks MassGuy! This is it EXACTLY! You "get it" perfectly!

Be it a partial truth, full truth or total spin of reality, I believe on Thursday we will all hear CW say the words. I believe he will at least say that he, NOT Shanann, killed those precious children.
Her family deserves that justice. Her name deserves to be cleared.
The Watts, the pod people and their followers are already ramping up trying to find a way to to spin the story. Anything to "justify" his heinous actions.
But I take comfort in knowing the only way CW will ever leave prison is in a box.

they are horrified, but it does clear their daughter's name.
Respectfully, while I understand what you are saying, I don't see that her name needed to be cleared. I would imagine that most people understand what CW did and how he lied about his wife. Those who chose to believe his attempt to smear the name of a woman he murdered..well, they are not worth the effort. This merely inflicted more pain, IMO

I agree. Dr. Phil said they had broken bones, and I have no clue where he got that from. Broken bones were not noted in the autopsy reports. In addition, in the sentencing hearing, the DA outlined the physical injuries sustained and he didn't say a word about broken bones.

IMO, I think Dr. Phil does some good at times, but I also think he takes some liberties with the facts.

Dr. Phil is a showman and tends to dramatize terrible things that would be plenty horrifying without his assistance. MOO

they are horrified, but it does clear their daughter's name.

I agree and if anything good comes out it, its that ,
Yes, I don't think a four year old would say, "Please do not do to me what you did to Cece," yet this is what's been quoted over and over again.
Maybe that's the way CW said it. It's really hard to know if anything he says is true. Investigators knew right away he was lying before and it was easy for us to tell for ourselves that he was lying. It was just so obvious.
So if LE believes some of the things he said during that 4 or 5 hour interview are true I am very interested to hear what they have to say. Imo

I'm also very interested in learning what LE thinks about the new details provided by CW!

From reading above, if Bella and CeCe were alive in the truck, then they may have seen CW bury their mom?
No words for this!

I don’t believe it was this way. Those two little girls would have been screaming, hollering, and could have gotten out of the truck to get in his way.

Maybe this is why CW didn’t do a good job of burying SW. He said he ran out of time. Perhaps the truth is the girls were pitching such a fit, and in his way, he had to quit.

While he is a monster, the image of these little girls watching all this takes CW to a level unknown to mankind! Should this be the story CW reveals, my prediction is if an inmate can get to him, his life will be very short. JMO. Is this what CW is hoping by telling this newest story? Makes one wonder. . . .

From reading above, if Bella and CeCe were alive in the truck, then they may have seen CW bury their mom?
No words for this!

I don’t believe it was this way. Those two little girls would have been screaming, hollering, and could have gotten out of the truck to get in his way.

Maybe this is why CW didn’t do a good job of burying SW. He said he ran out of time. Perhaps the truth is the girls were pitching such a fit, and in his way, he had to quit.

While he is a monster, the image of these little girls watching all this takes CW to a level unknown to mankind!
My prediction is if an inmate can get to him, his life will be very short. JMO. Is this what CW is hoping by telling this newest story? Makes one wonder. . . .
No. It appears he removed Shanann from the vehicle, but didn’t bury her until he murdered and dumped the kids.

He had limited time, and the order that he gave during his initial confession, likely holds true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member