GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

To add to my previous post on this, you may be absolutely right that most of the new details he provided are true. It doesn't make logical sense to me that he would murder Bella and Celeste at Cervi, but I can't apply logic to anything that this guy has done.

2. TheVic

TheVic Well-Known Member

I don't like saying this but I'm sure their bodies were easier to put in the oil tanks right after death as apposed to several hours later.

3. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

From my own personal experience, when your child dies suddenly and without warning, you spend a VERY long time looking for answers. And you look everywhere. Some of us turn into Google Ninjas, spending hours upon hours on forums, websites, and magazine articles as we struggle to find answers to a terrible question: WHY? I can totally understand why SW's parents would want to hear what CW had to say. They've had bits and pieces of answers here and there, but I'm sure they want more. And considering how awful people have been to them online, I wouldn't blame them if they wanted to throw everything but the kitchen sink into Internetland to prove once and for all that SW was not responsible in any way. You can't fix stupid, and some of these people will never back down, but at this point their daughter's name is one of the only things that's left of her. They weren't able to fight for SW's life, but they can sure as heck fight for her reputation. I may not always understand how they're feeling and what choices they make, but I'm behind them 100%.

4. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

I have full faith that come Thursday evening, you will have found us an unredacted copy.

No pressure.

colmans, Alcina, Pasasana and 24 others like this.
  5. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

That’s where I’m at.

A week ago, I would have bet all of CW’s bottles of “Just For Men,” that he killed his family at home.

It would have been so much easier.

What he claims he did, is both crazy, and hideously evil.

The evidence doesn’t exclude it though, and this is a weird lie for HIM to tell.

Especially when we take into account his psychological need to appear as the good guy.

I find myself believing him.

I never thought I’d say that about a pathological liar.

Alcina, SBTrinity, JEM1975 and 18 others like this.
  6. nope

nope Active Member

Their bones weren't broken as per the Discovery docs/autopsy report. I am not sure what you mean by 'gloved state'. Law enforcement drained the tanks and Cece's hand had skin slippage when they recovered her body, which is what 'degloved' is referring to.

7. molly1255

Audio is good, IMO. We mostly saw the back of his head during his interrogation!

8. Jessthinkin

Jessthinkin Well-Known Member

I agree; I’m hoping for video.

MsBetsy, Hazelnutty and MassGuy like this.
  9. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

I’m so very sorry you’ve had to go through that. Of course, you are right. I am angry that her parents have to go through more pain in order to clear her name. I’m sorry that they have to endure even more.

windrower, LeeAnnB, CalmSeas and 9 others like this.
  10. Steelhead

Steelhead Well-Known Member

What are you talking about?

11. Mamamiamaria

Mamamiamaria Well-Known Member

Logically, he would be a man who murdered his wife during a heated argument, daughter walked in, he panicked and decided to bury his wife's body at a work site.

He put his children and her body into the truck and during the long drive there it dawned on him, through Bella's repeated questions about her mommy, that she would in fact tell all. He could not say his wife walked out leaving him because of his affair, Bella would tell the true story. Therefore he murdered both of his children at the work site.

That is the logical reasoning for me at least, but this monster does not fall into a logical category, he is just evil.

He is so evil I think I probably believe he did kill them on site, it would be nothing to him. Most normal people are appalled at the idea of killing children and look for the least painful/most humane way in which this could have happened. Not CW though, he ate pizza and smiled at the camera knowing what he did.

12. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Oops!! Knowing you I thought that was different!

13. gitana1

Watching those porch interviews again now knowing his child begged him not to kill her- it is incredible. He just seems like some almost nonchalant, random surfer dude. He can stand there and act like that after he killed his babies and pregnant wife.

It's going to give me nightmares.

And then he quickly pleads guilty and now confessed. Yet he didn't give two ships about the gruesome, terrible thing he did to his own babies.

Just the weirdest thing ever.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    colmans, Stripehaven, Alcina and 26 others like this.
  14. gitana1

Shaking my head yes.

15. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

Yeah, it makes me kind of sick too. :-(

CalmSeas, La Louve, molly1255 and 5 others like this.
  16. Best of What's Around

Best of What's Around Well-Known Member

Yep! I just rewatched most of the first confession...I found it interesting that it was only when his father was present that he was upset talking about what he “saw” SW do and what he subsequently did. Once his father left...even though he is pointing out where the kids are located, what they were wearing, how far down they are in the tanks, whether he still needs to go out there to the tanks to show them (the thought of which was so very upsetting to him a few minutes before) and even reliving finding the girls dead..zero crying now. No more tears. No “devastation” displayed. Much more matter of fact demeanor. Was it too exhausting to keep up after his most important audience left the room? MOO.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  17. gitana1

I watched a show about a little girl who was murdered in her home by a male acquaintance or neighbor. She was beaten to death. Every inch of her precious body.

Her mom insisted on seeing her. The coroner warned her against it. But she was determined. Once there she walked slowly around her daughter. She examined and touched every inch of her battered body. She catalogued every single bruise and wound, which were from head to toe. Even the soles of her feet.

I can never get that image out of my head of that mother, carefully bearing witness to what her baby girl had endured. Absorbing it. Trying to understand. :(

18. molly1255

You're right. It would be an incredibly weird lie for him to tell given his very strong need to be viewed as a nice guy. And you are also right that the evidence does not exclude it.

I have to remind myself that this is the same man who was so deranged and so hideously evil that he put the bodies of his little girls into crude oil storage tanks. Just when I thought I couldn't be any more disturbed than I already was by what he did to his innocent wife and babies, I've now got this horrible feeling he might just be telling the truth and he transported Bella and CeCe to Cervi when they were alive.

19. kittycat3

kittycat3 Well-Known Member

This. His ability to detach is unfathomable. A similar scary fact is how not a single coworker that showed up to the cervi site (I believe there were 3 that eventually arrived? Maybe 4?) noticed anything different about him - he wasn’t overly agitated, distraught, he completely held up the facade that he was just normal, good guy Chris.

Terrifying, sad really. How does a human being detach from reality like that?

20. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

I doubt he would be. He is a cold blooded lizard. He reminds me of a reptile.
    You have to have emotions to be suicidal and he has the emotions of a spud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.