GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

yes that's exactly what he did.
    and his delusional parents spat out lie after lie all the while praising their special boy and how tough he has done it putting up with that dreadful woman who loved him unconditionally and was now dead at his hand.

chris behaviour toward his own family is/was disrespectful and heartless.
    the fact they chose to support him nobody begrudges them.
    the fact they bad mouthed their sons murder victim unforgivable and cruel.

pendyjo, Alcina, linus21 and 20 others like this.

2. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

I’m so happy this got copied over to the new thread. It is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to write it, your willingness to feel the emotions you must have experienced while writing it and for sharing it with the rest of us.

3. Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats

Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats Well-Known Member

I think his actions may be accurate but not his reasons why. He may feel saying that he reacted/acted out of anger and killing his whole family was not a premeditated thought makes him less of a monster. I still feel this was premeditated to dispose of his family, there was not a trigger that night other than maybe one that allowed for him to carry thru with want him had already thought of and hoped for - being free of his whole family.

gitana1, La Louve, kimpage and 7 others like this.
  4. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

And after cramming his babies into the oil tank, he took a picture of the wildflowers, to send to his mistress....:eek:

pendyjo, njlady, Hazelnutty and 13 others like this.
  5. TheVic

TheVic Well-Known Member

He sure did. sigh.

6. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

RIGHT, I agree. He took off one mask and there is another underneath.

I don't believe that he killed his wife because she 'said she was taking my kids away.'

First of all, he knew she couldn't take them away just because he had an affair. So that would not be a logical reaction to a false threat like that.

But besides that, he obviously didnt want those sweet babies anyway. So that is not why he killed them. That is just his 'victim' mask, below the other one. JMO

I think he killed them because he is a classic family annihilator and he was done with them. Didnt want to be bothered with them, nor responsible for them etc.

pendyjo, Stripehaven, Alcina and 34 others like this.
  7. Colorfuel

Colorfuel Well-Known Member

Why did he pull the sheets off the girls’ beds to wash them?

This detail always implied they died in their beds.

Alcina, SBTrinity, njlady and 24 others like this.
  8. Colorado303

Great post! Like you I’m not sure I’m convinced by the shadow video. Not sure what to think.

And Bella’s words “don’t do to me what you did to CeCe” reminded me immediately of the words CW used in his original confession “so I did the same thing to her”. I always thought it was an odd choice of words, and even odder for a 4 year old.

I’m waiting to hear the confession tape. What we’ve heard she said came from a lawyer who heard it from SR who heard it from someone else. I think everyone has the best intentions, but exact words and perhaps some facts may have inadvertently been changed a bit like in the old telephone game.

Stripehaven, Alcina, JEM1975 and 18 others like this.
  9. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

My son went into lividity before our coroner could come down off the mountain. I took pictures of his body. Even though it looked as horrific as you might imagine, I was afraid that, in the future, my mind would play tricks on me and look back on that memory and see something much worse. And it does sometimes. When it does, I have to bring out that picture to look at to remind myself that though it was bad, it's not as bad as my imagination is trying to make it be. I can understand why parents want to know every detail about what happened and why they want to see the bodies for themselves. When that's all you have left of your child, you'll hang on to just about anything. I know some parents whose children have been murdered and only one of the parents identified the body. The other parent sometimes has trouble with closure and will even try to convince themselves that the child isn't really dead. I see that a lot in my child loss grief group, actually.

10. mtnlites

I hate to think that because I really love this song. And I'm more of a bluegrass person.

JEM1975, Hazelnutty, gitana1 and 2 others like this.
  11. violet101

violet101 Well-Known Member

Didn’t he look up nutrients of blueberries that morning too? Right after he did all this to his poor family?

12. Colorado303

Yes. This!

13. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

ugh!
    and took a dump before or after....cant remember.

double ugh!!:eek:

some poor LEO had to go dig it up to check what he had been up to.

triple ugh!!!:confused:

14. mtnlites

Yeah, they had to dig through his crap-both literal and figurative- to determine what was truth and what he'd been up to. I just can't with this guy.

15. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit Happy Times in Cactus Land

CW exposed his own family to the world as the monsters they are, maybe intentionally? Wow...

16. wyldcynic

wyldcynic Well-Known Member

No matter what, CW will always control the narrative of what happened that terrible night. There are no other accounts. He has proven himself a liar and manipulator. I don’t think we can ever 100% believe anything he says. There is so much evidence to lend credence to the theory that this was premeditated. This recent account still maintains that it was a rage killing, that he had to kill the kids because BW witnessed something...it’s still a story to deflect the full accountability that he planned this.

How could the girls, knowing what just happened, ride in that truck with their dead mother’s body for close to an hour and LE not find a single hair of theirs in the truck? Fingerprints?

Once he killed SW he couldn’t leave them home alone to dispose of SW’s body. Maybe he thought he could dispose of the body and the kids wouldn’t realize what was going on, and after checking on the site he could be “called home” to take care of something. That way he could avoid killing the kids. But they knew what was going on so that didn’t work. I think this story is a step closer to the truth but I still have a lot of doubts.

17. mtnlites

Do we know for certain that none of the girls' hair or fingerprints were found in the truck? I find that odd anyway. Even as a work vehicle, I'm sure the girls were inside at some point.

18. 1mtroyal

1mtroyal Well-Known Member

I wonder if CW is telling this horrible death scenario to get even with his wife's parents humiliating him at the sentencing..."you carried them out of the house like garbage". And CW might be trying to call his wife's parents liars ("I didn't carry them all out like garbage, the kids were alive"). Chris likes to do interviews and seems to get some sort of "high" by severely distorting the truth and probably relishes the fact that he knows what happened and no one else knows. This is some sort of sick "power" he holds on to.

And he might have been intentionally trying to "push his wife's buttons" by using a credit card for the dinner with his mistress, and admitting he was having an affair. The angrier he got his wife, the easier it is to kill her.

19. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

People put themselves into their own personal rages.

I'll never accept blame for putting someone else into a rage, it's their brain, not mine.

Do you really think, that because a woman is smaller, pregnant, whatever, that she should stop talking in case some guy might go into a rage and kill her? Please.

20. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

yes indeed you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.