GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

CHRIS. P. BACON
    kay74 said:
    Was there something said that Shannon said something and it got him in a rage and that's what started all of this?
    Ah see it’s not his fault but Shannon for saying whatever.

He’s playing everyone again just like he did on the porch. Smiling, sucking on his lips stifling a smile and even laughing. Is that what he did in this interview as well?

I really don’t want to give that cretin any further encouragement.
    Let him rot unless Big Bubba gets to him first.

2. Noreen McGurl

Noreen McGurl Cluelessone

Yes i too believe there's a bit of truth and the lies just like the devil is always one step ahead but for somebody to even do what he did even if everything he says now is truth makes me believe that he is a spawn of the devil, to kill his poor innocent babies and to contemplate it and make one watch the other one died and fear for her life this is a staff that even makes other criminals in jail or prison cringe if you can't trust your parents when you're four and 3 who can you trust in this world?

3. Noreen McGurl

4. Noreen McGurl

Let me just correct my past post to say if you can't trust your dad because they knew they could trust their mom!!!

5. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

The lawyers for the Rzucek’s said that they don’t believe he was given anything in return.

This seems to be the opposite of twisting the knife, as he has given them a way to silence the Shanann bashers.

He’s revealed himself to be the monster that most of us have always believed he was.

6. Stella

Stella Active Member

People, do I really have to go into detail about the oil tanks? They were NOT put in easily; he broke their bones to get them in. The rest you may read up on as I can't bring myself to go into further detail. They came out easily because they were in a gloved state. I'm seeing a lot of talk based on emotion, not fact or constructive conjecture.

7. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

I didn't say this to bash Shannon!! I wanted to know what someone mentioned Chris saying that Shannon put him in a rage when she said something. So I wanted to know what that "something" was. Got the answer from a poster, "you will never see your kids again". After finding out his affair and wanting a divorce, Shannon is the one who should have been in a rage.

8. Tigerlily75

Tigerlily75 Well-Known Member

That’s what I don’t understand. Sure they love their son. But don’t they love their own grandchildren? Why aren’t they standing up for them? And now they know their daughter in law, no matter what issues they had, was an innocent victim of murder. Could there be a little compassion now? I hope they apologize, and that it’s genuine. They slandered SW to the media, worked groups and podcasts, and maybe even here too, causing an untold amount of pain to the Rzucek’s.

ScotAng, pendyjo, Alcina and 22 others like this.
  9. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

Thanks PommyMommy! I kind of got it right, if you see my post.

PommyMommy likes this.
  10. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

Most of us have read the discovery document, and many of us have read it in its entirety.

I don’t understand what you are saying here.

The autopsy report did not document any broken bones, but did document an abrasion to Bella’s buttocks.

It also painted a grotesque picture when it came to skin slippage.

He put them in the tanks, we know he put them in the tanks, and we know that it required some force to do it.

It wasn’t pretty, none of it was.

ScotAng, Babbakins, abr and 38 others like this.
  11. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

IMO he was never in a rage during any of the murders. There was no trigger that night. He already had decided. In his mind he was simply carrying out the task at hand.

12. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

I wonder what the reaction is from CW's father after finding out he killed those girls. I know he will be forgiving, but wow to take that all in.

13. Tigerlily75

I don’t know what you’re trying to say.

Your post sounded like you didn’t believe he put them in the tanks because he didn’t have any scratches.

14. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

You're welcome, and don't be afraid to ask questions because whether you realize it or not, you're probably helping someone else who had the same question but didn't want to ask. We've all had to learn these tricks!
    MOO

15. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

The twisting of the knife - letting the Rcuzeks know that Bella saw her mother being killed, then was in fear and begged for her life, as opposed to being smothered in her bed. We knew that she struggled as she died, but to me this information release feels a lot more sadistic than just something he is doing to come clean. As for the idea that Shanann could ever be thought to be responsible for harming her children, that is just a noxious social media slander. Not plausible if you knew anything about her. IMO

16. UKslueth2018

UKslueth2018 Well-Known Member

I have never understood how they seem so detached from their grandchildren either... very rarely do they even use their names

ScotAng, AlyBaba, pendyjo and 33 others like this.
  17. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

There were no broken bones per the autopsies!

They were put in the oil tanks!

What is this constructive conjecture that you speak of?

tezi, Alcina, Gardener1850 and 20 others like this.
  18. Tigerlily75

From the podcast with the family friends, they’re not taking it well. I believe reality has now set in. What that means as far as compassion and empathy for anyone but themselves I can’t say, but I don’t think they’re under any illusion who killed their grandkids now.

ScotAng, Gardener1850, MrsM and 12 others like this.
  19. Sark06

Sark06 Well-Known Member

I didn't think this could get any worse, I had hoped the poor babies had been asleep in their beds when a monster came in and stole their last breaths, how can anyone ever understand how he did this, then calmly went to buy food and carried on with his day, I'm sickened in the pit of my stomach

20. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I totally agree!! That is strange, imo.

jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.