GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

I think you may be misinterpreting @mtnlites ‘ post. Moo.

IowaMom4, katydid23, Pasasana and 3 others like this.
  2. Tigerlily75

Tigerlily75 Well-Known Member

He also threw his mom under the bus for the nut incident. Said his mom didn’t feel it was real. But that it was indeed real, Cece reacted badly to nuts.

kittycat3, pendyjo, CalmSeas and 20 others like this.
  3. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

That part makes me so angry! He used a fricking credit card with his mistress because he doesn't have cash to afford an affair.....but three people have to be murdered over a lousy dinner?!!?!?!?

George Fayne, CalmSeas, MrsM and 14 others like this.
  4. WhatDidYouDo

WhatDidYouDo Well-Known Member

I waver back and forth with whether he had a fantasy about killing her/them or an actual plan.

eyeseestars, njlady, bears10 and 4 others like this.
  5. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

Homeboy's taking turns tossing everyone under that bus. He's either blaming someone else or claiming that he didn't know what he was doing, wasn't thinking straight.

kittycat3, pendyjo, RachB65 and 25 others like this.
  6. Best of What's Around

Best of What's Around Well-Known Member

The irony that he would have left his strong willed wife (but not at all mentally ill) for a conniving woman who thinks she is bipolar is incredible. He had not even begun to see what she was going to put him through. Not knocking bipolar people - but if he thought his family hated SW - oh they would have missed her when they got to know NK.

He let his parents think he was being railroaded, just like he let them think bad things about SW. Always quietly manipulating so he looked the best.

7. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

His mom still wanted him to fight this prior to this interview.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. bonjoviblonde

bonjoviblonde Well-Known Member

We all hate Christopher even more now. No one here is "falling" for anything. He has finally said out loud he killed the girls and Shanann didn't do it. This is something the Rzucek's have wanted him to say. These FBI agents got him to say that. Do you think he would have talked to them at all if they came in guns blazing and showing their true feelings for him? That is not how their job works. It doesn't bother me at all that they are placating him and being nice to him. I know their true feelings are the same as mine. Tammy was brilliant interviewing him before he was arrested. She got so much out of him, it was amazing. They are good at what they do and I will give them the credit they deserve.

riolove77, pendyjo, RachB65 and 37 others like this.
  9. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Exactly! People do know what to do in an emergency - they call 911 for help. They might do other strange things or feel lost and confused, but people know to call for help in an emergency.

Unless they don't want help, and then they know not to call.

That's another B.S. moment in this confession.

jmo

10. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit .

There's just no punishment bad enough for this ***. Anyone who supports this inhuman "thing" needs to rot in Hell right along with him.

11. Best of What's Around

IMO there is a big TELL when he said, totally unprompted, that he got used to not being a family man the month they were away and he was barely out his house to see "reminders" of being a Dad. He didn't plan to murder his kids? Sorry, but IMO no. They were always going to go. He is mitigating. In the first confession, Coder says we don't want to think you are a monster who planned all this to be free to go after some hot young girl....he knows this is how it would look. He didn't plan time off to take Bella to his first day of school as others pointed out yesterday...instead, he planned to be alone at a worksite that next morning.

jenspired, RachB65, Haze and 33 others like this.
  12. Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats

Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats Well-Known Member

Same here, I don’t know if there was an actual plan but I think he saw the opportunity to be alone at his job site and it was a decision that morning to kill them, it was not a spontaneous act of rage.

kittycat3, Colorfuel, gitana1 and 6 others like this.
  13. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

He seems to be very sadistic. JMO, he confessed to these crimes not because he wanted to get it off his conscience, but because he gets his kicks in reliving the murders and psychological torture. Many sexual psychopaths like to do this. It's a special kind of twisted to get that from murdering your wife and small children. JMO

Recall Ted Bundy serving as his own attorney at his trial, questioning one of his victims on the stand, making her go into great detail about what he did to her and the other girls? The jurors were looking at Bundy in horror. I think that was the time that one of Bundy's attorneys got up and walked out.

Colorfuel, La Louve, gitana1 and 5 others like this.
  14. violet101

violet101 Well-Known Member

I am astounded people on fb are still sympathizing with CW. I just don’t get people.

pendyjo, George Fayne, MrsM and 12 others like this.
  15. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

Because they are just like him.

16. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit .

IMOO, anyone who sympathizes with CW is maybe not quite "human".

sassyblue, MrsM, eyeseestars and 14 others like this.
  17. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Four.

18. Best of What's Around

This man is NOT suicidal. He thinks he will have it okay there in Wisconsin. He is no longer in fear like he was in CO.

pendyjo, George Fayne, MrsM and 20 others like this.
  19. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

Good point
    So how does that fit in with him not planning to kill the girls?

I think he planned it all! Moo

Curious Me, kimpage, Jax49 and 8 others like this.
  20. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Remember when DP said narcissists crumble when you fight back and push them? I have no doubt that if these trolls had to have a conversation face to face with someone, say me, they would crumble too. I think they’re all wimps who hide behind their computers. I don’t think they could hold up in any kind of in person discussion.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    MrsM, thistle, La Louve and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.