GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwmouse

nwmouse Verified cheese addict.

IMHO, CW comes from an enmeshed family with a strong matriarch who has zero interest in justice. His family believe that the lout and coward CW is a victim and they remain "loyal" at the cost of truth, honor, forensic EVIDENCE and justice. Even when CW began bleating some of the truth. They threw facts and honor out the window at the beginning of this horrendous annihilation, because they justified his actions as being "provoked".

They have somehow distanced themselves from the sickening murder of the toddlers, Shanann, and Shanann's unborn son because they feel Chris is somehow a victim.

What Mother W says goes. You don't contradict or rebuke her. Ronnie, the father, still maintains feebly that he believes sonny boy because Shanann "drove him" to his actions.

Classic case like Scott Peterson. Ma Peterson didn't seem to care that her unborn grandson, Conner, was murdered by Scott. She only cared about her precious boy who married "Nasty Laci" who she felt wasn't good enough.

They are sick and a small part of why CW went off the rails, IMHO.

moo

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  2. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

It doesn’t matter if it was plausible, many people believed it.

They made the Rzucek’s lives absolute hell, as if losing their daughter and grandkids was not enough.

This from Dr. Phil today: “Shanann’s parents had to sit there with the entire world, hearing this son-of-***** say that their daughter murdered their two children.”

This will go a long way to ending that vile nonsense.

He’s not contesting the civil suit, shut up her critics, and finally used his words to accept responsibility.

The Rzucek’s lawyers believe him, even if they have some unanswered questions.

I certainly do.

ScotAng, abr, Alcina and 21 others like this.
  3. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

Apple....Tree....MOO

4. thistle

thistle Active Member

I don’t think very highly of his parents, but I don’t think that even they will be able to justify his killing of his wife (even if they hated her) & the children- I think they will try to block it out of their mind.

MrsM, LeeAnnB, MsBetsy and 6 others like this.
  5. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

I think you need to review the facts of the case.

abr, tezi, Gardener1850 and 29 others like this.
  6. Reachingfornettles

Reachingfornettles Well-Known Member

I see its not mentioned about the three pillowcases with what looks like blood that were thrown in the kitchen garbage that match the sheet that was at the site with SW.
    I just cant believe him. I feel like he's just trying to put more daggers into NK and SWS family and the public for that matter. Where would he dispose of the blankets and stuffed animals? Dont make sense. Does anyone know if the pillows were tested?

NoClouseau, La Louve, linus21 and 2 others like this.
  7. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Per the autopsies, there were no broken bones.

Attached Files:

8. Best of What's Around

Best of What's Around Well-Known Member

Sadly, many people believed it could be SW - just not many here. But when you have the perpetrator, his parents, family, and friends out with the media and online shouting SW was the problem with Chris....you have people believing that. It was gross. Ironically, only because his confession is SO demented and sick and hurtful is why many of the most indoctrinated into that theory that SW was to blame are coming around now. If he had just said, yes, I did it - almost no minds would have been changed. MOO.

9. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

I agree. A thousand percent.

10. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

I agree. I absolutely believe this was cold-blooded premeditation. His porch interviews alone are proof of that to me, and his interrogation backed that up as far as I've been concerned. There were no signs of any remorse. Just lies and attempts to con. Like a machine.

JMO, he laughed his a** off when he took and sent Shanann the doll picture. I also believe he derived much pleasure out of emotionally devastating Shanann in the weeks before he murdered her.

Has there been an official statement that LE believes the new details he provided are truthful? JMO, I'm having a hard time believing the girls were alive when they left the house.

All JMO.

11. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

His mom and dad are willfully blind. All they have to do is shut up and keep moving forward but they can’t even do that.

pendyjo, abr, Gardener1850 and 14 others like this.
  12. nwmouse

The autopsy did not cite that C&B's bones were broken.

The talk here is based on fact and logic, from the evidence in discovery and CW's confession. It is not based on pure emotion, although feelings are running very high, as they should be, in this disgusting FA case. Saying that the WS members come to conclusions based on emotion and not constructive conjecture, rather than evidence, is insulting, IMHO.

Its simple: Shanann was exhausted and too weak to fight back and claw/leave defensive wounds on CW because she was ambushed, and ill from Lupus. How could she scream with his huge, strong hands around her windpipe as he strangled her?

The little girls had short fingernails so they didn't leave scratch marks and their kicks were too feeble to leave bruises on CW's fit, muscular cloth body. Especially if he covered their upper torso/facial area with a blanket.

Are you saying that the autopsy results are incorrect and that CW's confession that he smothered little Bella in cold blood when she begged him not to is wrong?

moo

CeeCeeCat, abr, Gardener1850 and 26 others like this.
  13. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

You'll be a pro in no time! ;)
    I will never forget Ma Watt's being asked, "What happened to Chris?" And her answer, "SHANANN HAPPENED!" :mad:
    MOO

Dum-Dum Sucker, ScotAng, abr and 37 others like this.
  14. BingoBongo

BingoBongo Inquiring minds want to know.

Tragic that he allowed satan to find him first.

Dum-Dum Sucker, abr, Alcina and 21 others like this.
  15. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

I think I've caught up. I watched the shadow video and unlike most, I'm not sure. I watched the one where it was slowed down and toggled back and forth to show how his head was in a different direction from the shadow and I'm still not sure.

There were lights from different angles that could cast weird shadows. He backed his truck into the garage for a reason - so no one would see what he put in it. Why would he then risk people seeing the kids he was going to kill (and pretend had disappeared) walking out of the house to him and being placed by him into the truck? It doesn't even seem like he turns his head around to see if anyone's watching.

It could be the girls. But I can't be positive. I'm not saying he didn't transport them to the site to kill them but I have a feeling he would've carried them quickly to truck in a way they wouldn't be seen.

I also don't think Bella uttered the words that are being repeated here. "Please don't do to me what you did to Cece." Not sure how many of you have kids or have worked with preschoolers but that is a grammatical sophistication that's beyond most kids that age. I think she probably did say something to him if he's telling the truth, but I'm not sure what. Probably just, "No Daddy! Are you going to hurt me? Don't!" Something simpler.

The thought that he picked up those little angels, held their bodies and put them in his truck and then quietly drove for 45 minutes to the site and methodically smothered them, is terrifying. It's beyond understanding.

Those who are saying they saw him on video and in photos prior to the murders and no way would they have been able to guess at his level of depravity? I'm totally with you. It's bizarre how normal he seemed before this.

The dreaded podcast everyone is talking about? Just to let everyone know, giving them thumbs down does nothing. Every time someone clicks on her videos she's gaining attention and popularity.

I am confused as to the fact that such ignorant sociopaths have any following at all? It's like people enjoy being bullied and watching others be bullied. It's gross.

I can't fathom how the Rzuceks are surviving this. They must have an incredible faith. They lost almost their whole family. They lost their precious children. And after that they have been kicked repeatedly when they were down by evil, gossipy monsters questioning CW's guilt and turning on poor SW, who wasn't perfect but who was special and kind and a wonderful mother.

I don't know how they survive it. I really don't.

16. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

IMO he is getting nothing out of this. Perk wise. I don't believe for a minute he has found a conscience. I do think he believes thru religion he has found a conscience. He never has had one and never will.

abr, Damarna, MrsM and 16 others like this.
  17. nwmouse

Thanks PM! And THAT evil statement straight from Mother Watts' mouth speaks such volumes that its deafening.

18. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

That still ticks me off, every time I see a picture of her.... and Ronnie saying in the interview room, “your mom always thought she was a b*%#.....

Ok self imposed timeout

Chinatown, pendyjo, Alcina and 28 others like this.
  19. GiantPickle

GiantPickle Well-Known Member

something about this lawyer (on the dr phil show) is making my hinky meter go off.

Chinatown, angelainwi, SuziQ and 2 others like this.
  20. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

He’s representing the Rzucek’s.

He’s on the good side.

Alcina, Gardener1850, MrsM and 15 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.