GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I don’t understand. Sure they love their son. But don’t they love their own grandchildren? Why aren’t they standing up for them? And now they know their daughter in law, no matter what issues they had, was an innocent victim of murder. Could there be a little compassion now? I hope they apologize, and that it’s genuine. They slandered SW to the media, worked groups and podcasts, and maybe even here too, causing an untold amount of pain to the Rzucek’s.

Didn't they love their own grandchildren, and why aren't they standing up for them? The million dollar questions!

I believe the answer lies somewhere in the Watts family dynamic. It seems very similar to the SP family. The dysfunction is very real.

CW's family did not attend his wedding; CW's Mom and Sister endangered the life of their granddaughter/niece by intentionally exposing the child to tree nuts when she was allergic; and they were capable of these actions and more because they do not experience or feel remorse.

I don't believe the Watts will ever accept responsibility, and they long ago proved their modus operandi was to to smear and blame.

I think the best the Watts family can do for SW's family is not an apology -- but just no contact, silence. MOO

https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/chris...utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow
[...]

Shan’ann’s family was not allowed to listen to Chris’ confession, but authorities did brief them on what was said.

“To hear him admit it, is important to them,” Grant said.

[...]

“There was a struggle,” said attorney Steven Lambert. “Of the things that have been hard for the [family] to comprehend and to accept in this reality, what happened to Bella in those last moments has been the hardest.”

[...]

Lambert, who represents Shan’ann’s parents — Frank and Sandy Rzucek — told Dr. Phil that Chris forced his oldest daughter to watch from his truck as he disposed of her mother’s body and killed CeCe.

“He walks over, takes CeCe’s favorite blanket, and smothers her,” Lambert said. “Then, he takes her body, takes it out of the vehicle. At this point, Bella had unbuckled herself from the vehicle. He went back to the vehicle. Bella said, ‘Please, Daddy, don’t do to me what you just did to CeCe.’ ”

Chris later pleaded guilty to the murders and got spared the death penalty. Lambert told CBS4 that he spoke with the convicted killer several times over the phone after his confession — describing the correspondence as “eerie.”

“He’s sounds friendly,” Lambert said. “Almost glad to hear from us.”

The autopsy did not cite that C&B's bones were broken.

The talk here is based on fact and logic, from the evidence in discovery and CW's confession. It is not based on pure emotion, although feelings are running very high, as they should be, in this disgusting FA case. Saying that the WS members come to conclusions based on emotion is rather insulting, IMHO.

Its simple: Shanann was exhausted and too weak to fight back and claw/leave defensive wounds on CW because she was ambushed, and ill from Lupus. How could she scream with his huge, strong hands around her windpipe as he strangled her?

The little girls had short fingernails so they didn't leave scratch marks and their kicks were too feeble to leave bruises on CW's fit, muscular cloth body. Especially if he covered their upper torso/facial area with a blanket.

Are you saying that the autopsy results are incorrect and that CW's confession that he smothered little Bella in cold blood when she begged him not to is wrong?

moo

I agree. Dr. Phil said they had broken bones, and I have no clue where he got that from. Broken bones were not noted in the autopsy reports. In addition, in the sentencing hearing, the DA outlined the physical injuries sustained and he didn't say a word about broken bones.

IMO, I think Dr. Phil does some good at times, but I also think he takes some liberties with the facts.

It doesn’t matter if it was plausible, many people believed it.

They made the Rzucek’s lives absolute hell, as if losing their daughter and grandkids was not enough.

This from Dr. Phil today: “Shanann’s parents had to sit there with the entire world, hearing this son-of-***** say that their daughter murdered their two children.”

This will go a long way to ending that vile nonsense.

He’s not contesting the civil suit, shut up her critics, and finally used his words to accept responsibility.

The Rzucek’s lawyers believe him, even if they have some unanswered questions.

I certainly do.
MG, surely you don’t believe this new story will shut up the critics. Those people are nuts. They will say SW threatened to take his kids away.

As for the Watts family, they will claim he was clearly threatened by Shanaan when she told him she would take his kids away and he just lost it. They live to defend him and themselves.

As for the Rzucek’s, they always knew Shanaan was the victim and she loved her kids more than anything and CW just as much. They know every time CW opens his mouth he lies. He is likely lying now.

He isn’t accepting responsibility. He never would have killed them had SW not threatened to take away his kids. Yeah...right. All lies.

I didn't think this could get any worse, I had hoped the poor babies had been asleep in their beds when a monster came in and stole their last breaths, how can anyone ever understand how he did this, then calmly went to buy food and carried on with his day, I'm sickened in the pit of my stomach

That’s what I don’t understand. Sure they love their son. But don’t they love their own grandchildren? Why aren’t they standing up for them? And now they know their daughter in law, no matter what issues they had, was an innocent victim of murder. Could there be a little compassion now? I hope they apologize, and that it’s genuine. They slandered SW to the media, worked groups and podcasts, and maybe even here too, causing an untold amount of pain to the Rzucek’s.
Apparently their hatred for ShanAnn was greater than their love for their grandchildren and cancelled it out. I don't believe anyone in the Watts clan is really capable of "love". They're that sick and twisted.

I was hoping I would believe his story but I'm still skeptical because as other people have stated, he said Shanann " supposedly" threatened to keep him from the girls yet he killed them anyway after driving to his work site 45 minutes away, and even though he admitted to killing the children he did still make it seem as though he was goaded and enraged into killing Shanann and there's a lot of other thoughts that I have about that! for example in a similar situation someone being cheated on might threaten to go to the mistress with information about intimacy or pregnancy or other factors we may not know about. He killed because he feared he would not see his kids but then he killed his kids thus making it definitive that he would never see them again!!! It makes no sense, but then again he's a liar and a dumbass so I'm not sure what to believe?!?!!?!

Yes. There probably wasn't a fight. Just a sick, tired pregnant lady coming home after a tiring trip and delay, who was killed after she changed, got into bed and turned on her side to sleep. He crept up, pinned her with his body under the covers and choked her as she cried and panicked.

When he did what he did to the girls? I don't know. Maybe he thinks saying he drove them to the site before killing because he was trying to think of a way they could live them is better in his mind than saying he planned and coldly executed their murders.

Because I have always felt this was planned. That stupid letter his sister had proves it, as does the conversation with his workers telling them not to go to the site, as well as the timing of the whole thing: Both his wife and his affair believed they were going on the same trip to Aspen with him the next weekend.

Didn't they love their own grandchildren, and why aren't they standing up for them? The million dollar questions!

I believe the answer lies somewhere in the Watts family dynamic. It seems very similar to the SP family. The dysfunction is very real.

CW's family did not attend his wedding; CW's Mom and Sister endangered the life of their granddaughter/niece by intentionally exposing the child to tree nuts when she was allergic; and they were capable of these actions and more because they do not experience or feel remorse.

I don't believe the Watts will ever accept responsibility, and they long ago proved their modus operandi was to to smear and blame.

I think the best the Watts family can do for SW's family is not an apology -- but just no contact, silence. MOO
Word. Sadly, instead, they put out minions to try to steal the thunder from SW's family in a horrid podcast the night before. They even admitted it was to do so. Some things never change.

I think I've caught up. I watched the shadow video and unlike most, I'm not sure. I watched the one where it was slowed down and toggled back and forth to show how his head was in a different direction from the shadow and I'm still not sure.

There were lights from different angles that could cast weird shadows. He backed his truck into the garage for a reason - so no one would see what he put in it. Why would he then risk people seeing the kids he was going to kill (and pretend had disappeared) walking out of the house to him and being placed by him into the truck? It doesn't even seem like he turns his head around to see if anyone's watching.

It could be the girls. But I can't be positive. I'm not saying he didn't transport them to the site to kill them but I have a feeling he would've carried them quickly to truck in a way they wouldn't be seen.

I also don't think Bella uttered the words that are being repeated here. "Please don't do to me what you did to Cece." Not sure how many of you have kids or have worked with preschoolers but that is a grammatical sophistication that's beyond most kids that age. I think she probably did say something to him if he's telling the truth, but I'm not sure what. Probably just, "No Daddy! Are you going to hurt me? Don't!" Something simpler.

The thought that he picked up those little angels, held their bodies and put them in his truck and then quietly drove for 45 minutes to the site and methodically smothered them, is terrifying. It's beyond understanding.

Those who are saying they saw him on video and in photos prior to the murders and no way would they have been able to guess at his level of depravity? I'm totally with you. It's bizarre how normal he seemed before this.

The dreaded podcast everyone is talking about? Just to let everyone know, giving them thumbs down does nothing. Every time someone clicks on her videos she's gaining attention and popularity.

I am confused as to the fact that such ignorant sociopaths have any following at all? It's like people enjoy being bullied and watching others be bullied. It's gross.

I can't fathom how the Rzuceks are surviving this. They must have an incredible faith. They lost almost their whole family. They lost their precious children. And after that they have been kicked repeatedly when they were down by evil, gossipy monsters questioning CW's guilt and turning on poor SW, who wasn't perfect but who was special and kind and a wonderful mother.

I don't know how they survive it. I really don't.
I believe exactly as you do that Bella never said those words. That is not the way a four year old speaks. All we know for sure today is that CW is a monster who lies.

MG, surely you don’t believe this new story will shut up the critics. Those people are nuts. They will say SW threatened to take his kids away.

As for the Watts family, they will claim he was clearly threatened by Shanaan when she told him she would take his kids away and he just lost it. They live to defend him and themselves.

As for the Rzucek’s, they always knew Shanaan was the victim and she loved her kids more than anything and CW just as much. They know every time CW opens his mouth he lies. He is likely lying now.

He isn’t accepting responsibility. He never would have killed them had SW not threatened to take away his kids. Yeah...right. All lies.
Their lawyers seem to believe it, and their lawyers got it from the Rzucek’s themselves.

The Rzucek’s would only believe it if the investigators did, and if Tammy believes it, hell, I’ll be inclined to believe it myself.

I’m waiting until Thursday to make up my mind, but he did the one thing I never thought he would:

He took off the mask.

Yes. There probably wasn't a fight. Just a sick, tired pregnant lady coming home after a tiring trip and delay, who was killed after she changed, got into bed and turned on her side to sleep. He crept up, pinned her with his body under the covers and choked her as she cried and panicked.

When he did what he did to the girls? I don't know. Maybe he thinks saying he drove them to the site before killing because he was trying to think of a way they could live them is better in his mind than saying he planned and coldly executed their murders.

Because I have always felt this was planned. That stupid letter his sister had proves it, as does the conversation with his workers telling them not to go to the site, as well as the timing of the whole thing: Both his wife and his affair believed they were going on the same trip to Aspen with him the next weekend.
Not to mention he asked SW not to announce the gender of the baby until Monday. ON PURPOSE. He knew SW's profile was public on FB. And not to mention his entire pathetic 3 days of not one real moment of devastation for the loss of his children following events. Nobody who didn't want it to happen and was glad they were gone could have pulled that off. MOO.

The pe
It doesn’t matter if it was plausible, many people believed it.

They made the Rzucek’s lives absolute hell, as if losing their daughter and grandkids was not enough.

This from Dr. Phil today: “Shanann’s parents had to sit there with the entire world, hearing this son-of-***** say that their daughter murdered their two children.”

This will go a long way to ending that vile nonsense.

He’s not contesting the civil suit, shut up her critics, and finally used his words to accept responsibility.

The Rzucek’s lawyers believe him, even if they have some unanswered questions.

I certainly do.
The sadists who posted all that vitriol and the followers of the Watts are not going to be persuaded or silenced by his statement. It's just more for them to rant about and create more conspiracy theories. IMO he just wanted them to know that Bella's life ended with sheer terror.

Their lawyers seem to believe it, and their lawyers got it from the Rzucek’s themselves.

The Rzucek’s would only believe it if the investigators did, and if Tammy believes it, hell, I’ll be inclined to believe it myself.

I’m waiting until Thursday to make up my mind, but he did the one thing I never thought he would:

He took off the mask.
I think he took off the mask as far as his ACTIONS that night but I am not convinced he took off his mask as to his THOUGHTS. I still believe he wanted this all to happen - and only courage stood in his way. Courage not because it was horrendous, but courage because it was so risky and there would be no going back. MOO.

What is truly tragic is all the love I believe that Shanann had for Chris! It was genuine and It was never reciprocated, at least not in the true sense she deserved. Those girls and Chris were her life IMO! Just so heartbreaking for everyone that truly loved her! This world is truly so damn cruel sometimes!

If ever there was a murder case that needed to go to trial, this was it. People are going to argue this case in the court of public opinion for the next one hundred years because there is too much/not enough info on what may or may not have happened. Basically lies and gossip. No facts or evidence to convince a jury to convict or acquit. Just back and forth and the words of more than one liar. If and until he goes on trial, there is nothing really more to say that will give anyone a definitive conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam