GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigerlily75

Tigerlily75 Well-Known Member

This is a really clear, short video of the shadow for anyone who struggled to see it.

There will be arrows. Watch it twice. The first time watch the shadow, The second time watch CW.

The State of Colorado vs Chris Watts

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019

2. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Another vicious rumor (CW was not Nico's father) spread by the CW fan club will be dispelled on Monday's Dr. Phil show. In this article, there's a video entitled, "Shanann Watts' family reacts to Chris' murder confession" and it is made clear that a medical report exists that CW was the father of Nico.
    Shanann Watts' parents react to Chris Watts finally admitting what happened | Daily Mail Online

I find it appalling that the people who spent months spewing hatred and ignorant, vicious lies about Shanann all over the internet are suddenly silent. Where are the apologies for all of the disgusting accusations that MRS and other CW apologists made in furtherance of the Rzucek's already unimaginable pain? Now is the time for you to stand up and act like decent human beings, a$$holes!

MOO

3. CuriousCarly

CuriousCarly Member

Crazy making! You don’t choose a married man with 2-1/2 kids if you want any firsts with him. You are right ~ the first son could be her only first. She was so damn unbelievably selfish and manipulative and he was just putty in her hands.

4. stg

stg Well-Known Member

I was thinking about this very issue early this morning. We have now seen professionals label him as a narcissistic psychopath, so I trust their expertise. The psychopathic part is easy for me to accept. He is a different kind of narcissist though. Nobody in his past said he was arrogant or belittling of others. The murders are definitely self-centered. An affair is always narcissistic. The blaming others for what he did is narcissistic. So I do understand those parts of his narcissism. But he is kind of a hidden narcissist, like you said, until he struck, which of course was very dangerous. I was unfortunately attached to a narcissist (and I feel psychopath) closely for almost 10 years, still have to have contact with this person at times, but that person was the more classic openly arrogant, belittling others type.

5. NanZDrew

NanZDrew Well-Known Member

Your post was absolutely amazing and spot on.

6. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Great article indeed. I completely agree with everything written. It’s almost like I could use this article as the “end of the story” as far as CW is concerned. As academically interested I am about the psychopathy of this individual, I am burned out honestly. I’m just done with documents and files and everything CW for now, can’t take it anymore at the moment. I feel like this article explains pretty much all I want to know. Maybe at some point I will resume my study of CW and this case, but right now I’m just done. No more room in my head for this. It’s like there’s soo much input here and I can’t even process it bc my head is so full of stuff. I’ll be lurking from a distance from here on out I think. :)

This has been an unbelievable journey.

—-

ETA: it appears the quotes by above are from an author, see link to book, some may find it of interest:

“After writing, "Till Death Do Us Part, Love, Marriage and The Mind of the Killer Spouse," I described the various aspects of this type of disturbed and dysfunctional psyche.”

I like this lady, I think I may order that book above. Not a bad resume here and her words in the above article are well stated. :)

“Robi Ludwig, Psy.D.
    Robi Ludwig Psy.D. is a nationally known psychotherapist, award-winning reporter, and author. She is a regular commentator on CNN, HLN, Fox Business. She was a relationship contributor for Investigation Discover Network's "Scorned" and is currently the creator and host of Facebook Watch's Talking Live with Dr. Robi Ludwig in Times Square. She is on the Medical Advisory Board and a Contributor for Bella Magazine...”

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  7. NanZDrew

Exactly correct about the hidden narcissim which makes him so much more dangerous. He is like a Copperhead snake blending in with the leaves. Blending, hidden, no warning rattles, and then he strikes. Terrifying creature.

AvaGrace, Jessthinkin, KALI and 9 others like this.
  8. NanZDrew

Yep. Too much for the head and then heart.

9. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

EXACTLY.

It takes quite a bit to knock me out and I’ll admit, TKO. Done. I couldn’t make it past part 2. I’m giving up for now and it’s okay because I’ve put in a thousand percent already.

Here are some thoughts and I’d love anyone’s input. So Spring and Summer are approaching PTL and I’d like to grow some special flowers in my garden for S,B,C and N. If you guys have any ideas as to what flowers would be good for each 4 people let me know.

10. stg

stg Well-Known Member

Yep, and that is what I think makes this case so horrific yet fascinating to us. My teen daughter knew about the case, as we were talking about family annihilators on the way home from a college visit last weekend after we literally drove past the spot of another well-known family annihilation, and she saw Chris’s photo on TV for the first time this week, and commented about how he did not look anything like she expected.

They hide among us. Narcissists and psychopaths are master manipulators and can fool people by being so charming and unassuming. I learned that the hard way, after the fact. I am literally glad I survived. They are very dangerous people. I had read a lot on both these subjects over the years and have learned a lot.

11. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

It's funny how so many of these professionals are just now coming out and diagnosing him (informally) as a narcissistic psychopath and getting paid for it, when so many here have been discussing that very diagnosis for months! Or at least some version of it. There are probably hundreds of posts from as far back as October!
    I think we should get some credit too.
    Good job everyone! Imo

12. Sheenaisapunkrocker

Sheenaisapunkrocker Well-Known Member

There were many ways he could have prevented it- saying no to Nichol Kessinger, saying no occasionally to Shannan, getting therapy, accept responsibility and realize he's not a victim, file for divorce.....
    I hope he is tormented until the day he dies. The new details sicken me.
    How do you come to the conclusion he couldn't prevent killing Bella, as she begged for her life?

k-mac, Hazelnutty, kimpage and 3 others like this.
  13. stg

stg Well-Known Member

No kidding! These professionals also have not directly worked with him, which I feel makes things a little tougher to diagnose, so I always take their opinions with a grain of salt, though I do know they are the experts, and hey, if we knew it way back then, it must be right!

14. NanZDrew

A
    And that is what is so horrific about CW. He lies hidden posing as a nice guy. That is the most important thing to him that people say him as a nice helpful person who can be relied on. Shannan seemed to sense that as she often praised him. She teased him some and that always seemed to offend him although most would see that it was in jest. But even with her praise and adoration, it wasn't enough and I don't think she ever saw behind his mask.

With Scott Pwterson, Drew Peterson and other narcs you can see patterns and RUN from those kind of men. With CW, how do you detect this kind of viper?

15. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit Happy times in Cactus Land

*hands out free hip boots and shovel packages*

AvaGrace, MsBetsy, Hazelnutty and 5 others like this.
  16. NanZDrew

A
    Beautiful red rose for Shanann for her passionate, fiery love of those around her. White daisies for the purity and innocence of the girls. Perhaps a callaghan lily for Niko. The flowers are cupped shaped sort of like the safety of his mother's womb.

17. stg

stg Well-Known Member

It is just a fascinating case. I just think love often blinds us to things others who are observing from the outside might pick up on more easily, though CW is just different. Is there anyone from his past who had anything bad to say about him? He was quiet, I know, but that does make for a bad person.

MsBetsy, SaguaroSpirit and NanZDrew like this.
  18. BingoBongo

BingoBongo Inquiring minds want to know.

It's sad, but in every relationship, one has to learn to be a bit wary. Eyes wide open. Pay attention. Evaluate. Learn to listen with all your senses.

Try to find the balance between paranoia and active awareness.

19. Gardenista

Gardenista On Time Out

I love Gray. He's SOOOOO MEAN, lol. ETA, haven't watched yet, but knowing Gray, it is likely NSFW :D

20. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Yes daisies are what I immediately thought of for the girls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.