GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Safeguard

Safeguard Well-Known Member

Yes. He objectified the girls. He's not the only one who did that though.

2. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I have a feeling he was more connected to Bella than CeCe. Remember, in his confession he did seem bothered about killing Bella.

NanZDrew, jking, Hazelnutty and 6 others like this.
  3. nells

nells Active Member

Have any of you read the novel Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (there’s a film, too, but the book is much better)? NK strikes me as a kind of “Amazing Amy” wanna-be, someone who plots out a scenario, months, sometimes years, in advance. There’s something really wrong with her Googling both CW and SW MONTHS before the affair started. She really did “pursue” him, in more ways than one.

MrsM, colmans, Hazelnutty and 12 others like this.
  4. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

I think maybe CeCe was sleeping at that time and it was easier and faster for him just to smother her, less crying, less resistance. I think that he did not care about their feelings, just wanted to be “efficient”...sigh.

Jessthinkin, jking, LeeAnnB and 7 others like this.
  5. Charlot123

Yes. And like Amy, she is also bitter.

6. Charlot123

Your idea makes a lot of sense. It could have been so that chronic lack of sleep caused moods and actions that he now can not explain in any reasonable way.

pinkie60, kkdj, SaguaroSpirit and 3 others like this.
  7. TheVic

TheVic Well-Known Member

I think the 'straddling her' for however many minutes story is BS. She didn't fight because she couldn't. Either she was facing down and/or away from him, or he strangled her during sex, catching her off-guard. No woman, no matter how Christian she is, is not going to pray while being strangled if she can defend herself instead! There is a reason why Coder was "confused" when he explained all of this...because it is not true and it makes absolutely no sense.

8. Safeguard

Safeguard Well-Known Member

Thread win! heh!

( I'm gonna have to go back over all the interviews and footage again because I didn't see that "feeling" must have missed it!).

MrsM, Jessthinkin, Kittybunny and 5 others like this.
  9. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

I think Coder did sum it up perfectly. CW IS the monster who met a young mistress and he murdered his family so he could be with her.

The timing of the affair was no coincidence. I think CW was open to having a sexual fling when Shanann and the girls were out of town. NK had been online dating and I believe she was looking for a husband. She was having no luck.

Was there real love between CW and NK? They fed off one another for sex - oops, six weeks. As we have all witnessed, CW goes beyond having **** for brains. He's downright disordered. As for NK, she's an incredible piece of work, IMO.

He had everything, but he thought he deserved something that was never real and he annihilated the people who loved him the most for absolutely nothing.

JMO

MrsM, Jessthinkin, Alice253 and 15 others like this.
  10. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Yes, I recall his porch interview telling reporter that Bella was most like him.....

11. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Could of put SW in the garage/truck and still kill babies inside the house. So perplexed why he kept them alive until arriving Cervi.....:eek:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    Hazelnutty, Seenit, kkdj and 9 others like this.
  12. Mamamiamaria

Mamamiamaria Well-Known Member

Or the memory of Bella pleading with him and trying with all she had to fight him off is the most vivid memory he has and that is affecting him. The thought of that scene he spoke about at the site would make a stone cry, I cannot imagine any living being not being affected by that if present as it happened.

13. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

NOT a typo. I recall there was a note generated by Cellbrite analytical tool that confirmed this (multiple threads ago)...

Hazelnutty, Seenit, kkdj and 9 others like this.
  14. BelleIsle

BelleIsle Well-Known Member

BBM, the interview transcript mentions NK's alleged Bipolar Disorder (near the end of the transcript), I had guessed at BPD (Borderline) in a much earlier thread, after watching (and listening to) her interviews. I'm sure that others on here were able to detect this in her as well, but it's a little bit spooky seeing it confirmed. These interviews make me feel queasy, and it's very difficult to listen to CW and understand some of the inflection in his voice. I can subjectively hear lies and truth, but confirming it with a visual would be helpful.

Hazelnutty, Seenit, kkdj and 6 others like this.
  15. BelleIsle

BelleIsle Well-Known Member

Thank you!

SaguaroSpirit and Seattle1 like this.
  16. Charlot123

Does anyone have the link to the transcript? I listened to the interview, and got upset. CW behaved as if he met his old buddies with whom he was remembering old days. I understand Tammy and Graham’s situation, but he was sincerely happy to talk about all of it. So I would prefer to read. His giggles were irritating.

He came across like the chummiest guy ever.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    jking, Hazelnutty, Seenit and 8 others like this.
  17. Charlot123

I have two versions. One, he panicked when Bella woke up and for a while did not know what to do with them.

Two - I know I posted it, and it sounds odd, but i sometimes think he seriously planned to “disappear” his family and “move” NK to the house. Keep the decorations and change the object. In this case, he did not want the house to be “tainted” by three murders. They spoke about kids with NK, and she even gave him advices.

18. Charlot123

Yet he cried at confessing when it came to CeCe.
    IRL, of course, he loved neither of them, so it doesn’t matter. In that interview he said kids were his life, too.

Seenit, LeeAnnB, La Louve and 3 others like this.
  19. TheVic

TheVic Well-Known Member

Transcript

20. Charlot123

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.