GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, those precious baby girls! Thinking of the Rzucek family today and always.
t4518.gif

t9307.gif

You might be a CW fan/groupie if:

You attempt to rationalize him murdering his entire family.
You have ever called him 'poor Chris'.
You think a loving father could murder his babies, throw them away like garbage and smirk about it afterwards.
You think he is still prime husband and father material if only he had married the right woman (i.e. you).
You think his bossy wife drove him into the arms of his psychopathic soulmate.
You think he was being the more financially responsible one by murdering his family when he realized that he couldn't afford divorce and hold onto his new psychopathic soulmate at the same time.
You think he was afraid of his wife, even though he basically asked her to get an abortion, told her he didn't love her no more and practically ghosted her while she was in NC.
You defame a murder victim under the ludicrous pretense that there is any remaining doubt that an admitted murderer killed his little girls.
You are a sanctimonious "next level critical thinker" who epitomizes the schadenfreude that toxic people feel about murder victims and their families.
Part II:
You might be a CW fan/groupie if:
You think letting your child cry on Santa's lap/squirt bottle/whipped cream in the face = “the real killer!”
You think sleep deprivation and wearing caffeine patches could turn an otherwise good husband and father into a family annihilator.
You think a man who claimed he was going to divorce his wife would be shopping for an even more expensive car than he could afford while married.
You think an innocent man would confess to a quadruple murder because he's still afraid of his wife.
You don't like the actual facts of the case, so you make up your own.
You think everyone else needs therapy and is piling on, when you're the one blaming the murder victim.

the one thing I can say about the car thing - I belong to a support group for people who have left DV situations and one common thing the men (women of course could do this too but I only know of men who did this) have done is buy a ton of *advertiser censored* like a new car before the divorce putting the wife on the hook for half the cost. My own ex went on shopping sprees, one being at Lowes and I was responsible for half because Lowes = home improvement which = household bills. None of the stuff he bought was for our house but the judge didn't want to hear that and I had to pay for it. Mind you - I had been a SAHM with no income for 7 years at that point but I still had to fish that $$ outta thin air. So CW could have been considering she'd pay for half of it - if he weren't a murderous psycho that had zero intention of divorcing and decided family annihilation was a better alternative.

the one thing I can say about the car thing - I belong to a support group for people who have left DV situations and one common thing the men (women of course could do this too but I only know of men who did this) have done is buy a ton of **** like a new car before the divorce putting the wife on the hook for half the cost. My own ex went on shopping sprees, one being at Lowes and I was responsible for half because Lowes = home improvement which = household bills. None of the stuff he bought was for our house but the judge didn't want to hear that and I had to pay for it. Mind you - I had been a SAHM with no income for 7 years at that point but I still had to fish that $$ outta thin air. So CW could have been considering she'd pay for half of it - if he weren't a murderous psycho that had zero intention of divorcing and decided family annihilation was a better alternative.
I'm sorry your ex was such a jerk. I also don't doubt it is very common for both men and women to make big purchases prior to divorce with the intention of leaving their spouse on the hook.

But whether CW was really planning to divorce or do away with his family, he was going to need a vehicle for personal use since his truck was just for work. And given their financial situation, they couldn't possibly have qualified for an Audi Q7 which sell for $55K and up. There's just no way IMO that a man who was really planning to divorce would be shopping for a car that he couldn't afford even prior to the divorce. IMO, he planned to use the house proceeds for the purchase.

He searched "prices" for the Q7 on Aug 9th, and he would have already known that luxury SUVs generally sell for $50K and up. Since Shanann got an allowance from LeVel which covered the Lexus lease, it wouldn't have necessary to search for "prices" if she just wanted to trade in one leased vehicle for another.

He also didn't research any other makes and models, just like he didn't do any research on divorce and child custody. If he was really the financially responsible one (like his fans claim) he would have been shopping for a used car that would have been appropriate for his 3 kids. Being such a great mechanic and all, he should have been able to find a really good deal.

And he certainly couldn't count on NK to even pay for dinner, never mind any kind of other financial support since she was already maxed out with her one bedroom apartment, Toyota 4Runner and her travels. NK definitely did not come from a wealthy family, already had her "dream job" and said CW had a "great job".

Holding onto NK was going to demand all of his money and time, so in his evil mind, his family had to go. JMO

I think the car shopping has less importance because of things I randomly google search that I could never ever afford unless lottery sized winnings fell out of the sky. That being said, I think random things like the blanket on the doll picture are clear indications of a plan. I don't think for a second that the kids did that - and if you look real close at the nose area on the doll, it looks pinched. Exactly what he eventually did to the girls. I think that was his practice doll and his sick *advertiser censored* sent that to Shannan for a cheap thrill. I also think not using a gift card for that date was part of the eventual murder. Deleting his facebook. Escalating conversations with the giggle monster...etc etc

Hear from Chris Watts’ mother as she reveals what the infamous killer is telling her in secret letters... and HLN is getting an inside look at who’s now speaking to Watts behind bars.

NEW Lies, Crimes and Video: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET/PT on HLN.

Lies, Crimes and Video: Saturday, 8 p.m. ET/PT on HLN

Be sure to watch the video at the link :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I watched the video. Kind of wish I hadn’t. For a start, Ma Watts’ voice gives me the heebie-jeebies.
And these ‘secret’ letters, surely anything CW sends out of his concrete box is read by Prison Officials before being mailed?
On another note - who, I wonder, are the two women visiting him?
IDK - I don’t like these TV shows about Shannan and her children. I keep thinking about her family and how much it must hurt them.

Another preview--ETA, just watched and I got goosebumps. Very realistic re-creations.

Mike Galanos
3 hrs

It's been nearly a year since Chris Watts murdered his pregnant wife, Shanann, and their two beautiful girls. Now, we're hearing from a woman who is visiting him frequently in prison -- and he's apparently telling her what made him snap.

Make sure to join us for the full special full of exclusive new photos and never-before-seen evidence in this case, during an all-new "Lies, Crimes & Video" on Saturday, July 13 at 8p EST/PST.

Killer Dad: Chris Watts speaks

Last edited:
Without even watching the link I can guess what Mama Watts is up to. "secret letters" ? really? >puke<
Hear from Chris Watts’ mother as she reveals what the infamous killer is telling her in secret letters... and HLN is getting an inside look at who’s now speaking to Watts behind bars.

NEW Lies, Crimes and Video: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET/PT on HLN.

Lies, Crimes and Video: Saturday, 8 p.m. ET/PT on HLN

Be sure to watch the video at the link :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
WHY won’t that woman shut up? Hasn’t she done enough damage??? I think shanann’s Family should file a restraining order.

Another preview--ETA, just watched and I got goosebumps. Very realistic re-creations.

Mike Galanos
3 hrs

It's been nearly a year since Chris Watts murdered his pregnant wife, Shanann, and their two beautiful girls. Now, we're hearing from a woman who is visiting him frequently in prison -- and he's apparently telling her what made him snap.

Make sure to join us for the full special full of exclusive new photos and never-before-seen evidence in this case, during an all-new "Lies, Crimes & Video" on Saturday, July 13 at 8p EST/PST.

Killer Dad: Chris Watts speaks

I wonder what kind of nut job his female friend is that is visiting him in prison?? There is NO WAY to justify what he did to his very young children. Bad enough to murder your wife and unborn child but to dump your toddlers into oil tanks is beyond comprehension. I don't care what this visitor has to say. To me she is not the brightest crayon in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1