CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man killed his pregnant wife, two toddlers, and stuffed his children's bodies in an oil tank.

If he hears his daughter crying, "Daddy, no" as he was moved towards her, after she watched him kill her two year old sister, every time he closes his eyes, that isn't even enough punishment.

We really need to have a mandatory death penalty for anyone who kills a child intentionally. One appeal, death. Within a year. JMO.

"Investigators Reveal How They Learned Chris Watts Was Lying — and that He Killed Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters​

Investigators gave a lecture at the 2022 Northeast South Dakota Family Violence Prevention Conference"​

-----------------------------------​

During the confession, he said that whenever he closes his eyes, he hears his oldest daughter's final words begging him not to kill her.
"Daddy, no!," Bella Watts, 4, screamed as her father moved in to smother her with the same blanket he'd used to kill her sister Celeste, 3, moments before.
I hope that haunts him forever. Piece of excrement.

The man killed his pregnant wife, two toddlers, and stuffed his children's bodies in an oil tank.

If he hears his daughter crying, "Daddy, no" as he was moved towards her, after she watched him kill her two year old sister, every time he closes his eyes, that isn't even enough punishment.

We really need to have a mandatory death penalty for anyone who kills a child intentionally. One appeal, death. Within a year. JMO.
I would definitely have supported the death penalty in cases like Watts, Couey (who buried little Jessica alive, within sight of her own house), that Todt in Florida who made up a story about his wife killing herself and having rational conversation with him as she stabbed herself, and he killed all the kids, even the dog, there are just so many. I see they just executed Benjamin Cole in Oklahoma who, 18 years ago, murdered his 9 month old daughter Brianna by stretching her backwards which broke her spine and destroyed her aorta, he then flipped her back into her crib, dead. I couldn't find anything in WS about Brianna, it was in 2002-2004. RIP little 9 month old Brianna whose father killed her and returned to playing video games. And RIP Shanann, Cece, Bella and Nico, unfortunately you drew the "hero daddy" "freak husband" card. I have no problem with the DP for child murderers, and torturers as was Watts. IMO

Last edited:

"Coworkers Watched Chris Watts 'Get More and More Unhappy with His Life' Before Family Murders​

A contractor who worked with the convicted murderer tells PEOPLE about his demeanor leading up to the killings"​

-----------------------------------------​

"He didn't talk about his affair," says Spence. "But he was always like 'this or that chick wants to bang me.' But I didn't know it was actually happening. I thought it was just talk."
Barf.

This thread is closed. Click below to continue the discussion in Thread #74.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea