Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he checked his doorbell monitor (something like "Ring") and happened to see the friend had been at the door. Don't those things actually alert you when someone is at the door so he really knew realtime that she was there. Bet he was scared to death that his wife had given her a key to their house...and maybe she had! He talked about how he blew red lights trying to get there. Bet he was terrified she was going to get in. Seriously, how many would be that freaked out about a friend at the door!

Do baby monitors record and store footage though? I didn't think they were like surveillance cameras.

The more expensive digital monitors will record to your devices. Kind of like a nanny cam.

I think the gender reveal party fits with this whole fake SM appearance of a happy affluent life (as promoted by the Le-Vel MLM scam)

Yet, they had a court date that week for a debt of $1554 to their HOA., and it sounds like they had no intention, or possibly ability to pay it.

First things first. Pay the HOA and not fluff for a party

A lot of times, gender reveal parties are hosted by a friend or family member and wouldn't be paid for by the parents.

I can see that happening. Because of this was about control then he might have killed the girls to punish her and so he would want her to know. The *advertiser censored*.

Exactly this. He wanted her to suffer mentally. I’m sure he didn’t kill her right away either. He probably trapped her and made her listen while he listed all the ways she failed and how this was her fault.

I think the gender reveal party fits with this whole fake SM appearance of a happy affluent life (as promoted by the Le-Vel MLM scam)

Yet, they had a court date that week for a debt of $1554 to their HOA., and it sounds like they had no intention, or possibly ability to pay it.

First things first. Pay the HOA and not fluff for a party
Thats the only downside to the HOA. Even if you outright own your house you still don't own it with them. Its best to stay away from them and just be liable for your yearly property taxes and monthly utilities.

Because the HOA will try to kick you out quicker than any forclosed bank loan or late property taxes owed. Jmo

I believe he checked his doorbell monitor (something like "Ring") and happened to see the friend had been at the door. Don't those things actually alert you when someone is at the door so he really knew realtime that she was there. Bet he was scared to death that his wife had given her a key to their house...and maybe she had! He talked about how he blew red lights trying to get there. Bet he was terrified she was going to get in. Seriously, how many would be that freaked out about a friend at the door!

EXACTLY !!!

They are set up to text you and give you the photos /video in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa