Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM above. You would think that there wouldn't be much admitted in the trial from their Indiana days, but did you see in Lauren's recap video of Feb 1 hearing that the prosecution pulled the defense into a conference room to bring up some garbage woman that claims to know Barry from 20 years ago? She said they made a big deal about it, so much so that they thought that LE had found Suzanne. Of course, Dru likes to be dramatic, but I found it interesting. I'm assuming since this woman knew Barry 20 years ago it involves something that occurred in Indiana. Wonder what pertinent info she could have or what she witnessed? In any case, wow, she's a garbage woman! What is it with garbage/dumpsters with this guy?!
About 2 hours +1 minute into video:
Thanks for sharing.
The requested sanction to reduce the bond from $500 to $55 just jumped out at me. According to Lauren, defence said it would help Barry with the case.

SD stated that "people think she looks like Suzanne" or something like that. I thought it was a very odd thing to say, but if BM could pass her off as Suzanne to a real estate lady, perhaps it was a brag with some truth to it.

The RE lady would probably not remember any face clearly, if she only saw it one time and especially if BM was doing most of the talking.
Hahahahaha
sorry-- SD looks nothing like Suzanne.

Just catching up after a much needed weekend away from everything including SM ( I took my laptop but never took it out of my bag) and coming back well rested and ready to take on the world.

Barry asking LE about the phone - moo was a 'fishing' expedition by him, he wanted to know what they had.
The charger - moo potentially used as a ligature or to bind Suzanne depending on length?

The journal and phone missing, that's of benefit to Barry and his fake perfect marriage story - info on/in those 2 items are and would be damning imo.
He forgot Alanon book though, and Suzanne listed in her grievances 'wrote in Alanon' that's got to be about Barry writing in it - hope LE checked it out.

moo

That one sold for a million.
Not the first time it sold ....$825, 000 in late May 2020

5621 King Gulch Trl, Salida, CO 81201 | Estately | MLS# 3208821

ETA...They were expecting to go to settlement on the Indiana Property within 60 days. That would be some instant cash. I think Suzanne thought this property would fill the bill for Barry. Similar to Puma Path size wise and on 7+acres and a place for his dearly beloved (bobcat).

I could see Macy and Suzanne living in town. Barry living in this house and then a split of Puma proceeds to repay Suzanne. Poor Suzanne, she may have actually saw an end in sight.

Last edited:
RBBM above. You would think that there wouldn't be much admitted in the trial from their Indiana days, but did you see in Lauren's recap video of Feb 1 hearing that the prosecution pulled the defense into a conference room to bring up some garbage woman that claims to know Barry from 20 years ago? She said they made a big deal about it, so much so that they thought that LE had found Suzanne. Of course, Dru likes to be dramatic, but I found it interesting. I'm assuming since this woman knew Barry 20 years ago it involves something that occurred in Indiana. Wonder what pertinent info she could have or what she witnessed? In any case, wow, she's a garbage woman! What is it with garbage/dumpsters with this guy?!
BBM
LOL
Well, we have the 5 garbage dumps during his trip to Broomfield.

Oh, wait.. the number # 5
Isnt that the number mentioned in PE or by CM ??

Last edited:
Barry asking LE about the phone - moo was a 'fishing' expedition by him, he wanted to know what they had.
The charger - moo potentially used as a ligature or to bind Suzanne depending on length?

The journal and phone missing, that's of benefit to Barry and his fake perfect marriage story - info on/in those 2 items are and would be damning imo.
He forgot Alanon book though, and Suzanne listed in her grievances 'wrote in Alanon' that's got to be about Barry writing in it - hope LE checked it out.

moo

Barry wasn't staging the scene to make it appear that Suzanne took off, so it doesn't make sense for him to have taken the charger for that purpose.

I don't think he attempted to bind her with that either, as I don't think binding was necessary. If he did do that, he'd do it with something much more effective.

I think it's just one of those unanswered things that fits no scenario.

Upbringing and genes never excuse murder, IMO, however, they definitely can and do contribute to a narcissistic sociopath's tendencies. His mother was with him in the truck when Tyson Draper interviewed him. I don't believe Barry was looking for Suzanne - he was looking for 'something' and his mother knew that, IMO. No one in his family had any concern about Suzanne's whereabouts which is evident by not one of them speaking out or joining in any search or vigil.
He was soaking wet - either from sweat or having been in the river. I believe Barry did see him on the road before he doubled back and decided to speak to him - and I also believe Barry knew he was being videoed, hence the various 'stories' he tried to convince him of.
He IS emotionally stunted. He's like a bratty child when they can't have their way. I think most if not all narcissists are.
BBM
@marylamby I agree with EVERYTHING you just said!! I think the main reason that none of his family spoke out, is the mere fact they are frightened of him. Plain and simple they were frightened of him!!!

Not the first time it sold ....$825, 000 in late May 2020

5621 King Gulch Trl, Salida, CO 81201 | Estately | MLS# 3208821

ETA...They were expecting to go to settlement on the Indiana Property within 60 days. That would be some instant cash. I think Suzanne thought this property would fill the bill for Barry. Similar to Puma Path size wise and on 7+acres and a place for his dearly beloved (bobcat).

I could see Macy and Suzanne living in town. Barry living in this house and then a split of Puma proceeds to repay Suzanne. Poor Suzanne, she may have actually saw an end in sight.

Rbbm

Yes, and Barry saw an end in sight for her too.

Cold, callous, calculated.

JMO

I read the AA start to finish again this morning. Some takeaways are that Barry did shoot at something from the breezeway on Saturday, and he expected there might be evidence. He really believed that LE had recovered Suzanne’s phone-did he lose it along the way? And he talks an awful lot about her getting into the river.

I still puzzle over the phone. I think if I lived closer to Colorado I might spend occasional weekends wandering along US 50 with a metal detector.

In total honesty, I haven't watched it yet.

I gotta say, if the trial airs on CourtTV this is going to be a bigger circus than the OJ trial.

BBM
LOL
Well, we have the 5 garbage dumps during his trip to Broomfield.

Oh, wait.. the number # 5
Isnt that the number mentioned in PE or by CM ??
He likes garbage women, garbage dumps and dumpsters. He dumped evidence um garbage in Broomfield. He and SD met at the dumpster at PP, aka curb shopping. He's cheap.:rolleyes:

Agree. That is where I think SM is too.
I really think she's in a mine, based on his reaction to Grusing's suggestion.

His phone comes out of airplane mode and remains in the house at like 10 something at night. He wanted that phone to be tracked while he disposed of Suzanne.

He arrives back home at around 3 in the morning, and that's when the truck activity occurs. I think he's loading up evidence and dumping the bike.

He grabs Suzanne's phone, does one final check of the house, and then leaves for Broomfield.

He makes that left turn and dumps the helmet.

In Broomfield he disposes of that evidence, and washes his truck to clean off any evidence in regards to the disposal.

He eventually crashes in his hotel room, exhausted from being up for 30 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993