Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most importantly, I can’t imagine it would be normal procedure to test for these specific chemicals at autopsy.

Thanks Barry.
When I heard Quantico was involved in the autopsy, I had a hope that Jonny Grusing asked them to look extra hard. Maybe so, maybe not, but either way,

Thanks Jonny!
Thanks FBI!

Breaking news: Suzanne was tranquilized (with animal tranquilizers, AFAIK) and CoD is not clear - but someone injected her with animal tranquilizers.
I wonder who.

And WHO admitted to possessing and disposing of them? Hmmm.

Think about this, Barry is potentially looking at a life sentence is prison, all because he doesn’t know how dryers work.

Whatever is in your pockets doesn’t magically disappear once you put it in the dryer. Thats because it’s a fact that the only thing dryers eat are socks.

If not for this syringe cap, investigators aren’t asking questions about tranquilizing agent, and Barry isn’t confirming its use by admitting to using it on animals, and possibly disposing of it in Broomfield.

Most importantly, I can’t imagine it would be normal procedure to test for these specific chemicals at autopsy.

Thanks Barry.
Yes to this ^^^^^!

And this type topic came up in the Fotis Dulos / Michelle Troconis Jennifer Dulos case and also the Alex Murdaugh case. An innocent individual will essentially know only the truth. One set of facts. A guilty client or suspect won’t realize what they shouldn’t know. And thus, they can stumble in statements.

Such poetic justice as you have noted. Let’s hope the hits keep coming in this case. And let’s not forget, one needs to be in this one for the long haul. So no rush IMO. MOO

Breaking news: Suzanne was tranquilized (with animal tranquilizers, AFAIK) and CoD is not clear - but someone injected her with animal tranquilizers.
I wonder who.

Hi 10. We know who. The one with motive AND access to the tranq drugs.

The saddest part of the autopsy is the mention of her cancer being in complete remission.

Someone said it earlier.
She survived cancer, but could not survive the real cancer in her life.
Barry.

I'm currently in treatment for cancer - ports are surgically placed and removed, generally after some time has passed after last chemotherapy session, in case the person ends up needing more chemo or other treatments like immunotherapy. Interestingly, they also have a traceable serial number. They sit below the surface of the skin so Barry would have had to cut it out of her. But if he had done so, he likely wouldn't have placed it in her grave.
This is all true, I know from experience.
Could an animal chewed it out? Oh that so awful to say....

I wonder who.

Hi! Hoping you would be here and tell us what you think of LE finding the port and the tranquilizer BM gave Suzanne. For it to remain in her bone marrow, wouldn’t he have had to shoot her with the dart gun? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Possibly, but maybe not? If it was a medical grade UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) or the like it might have not been affected amongst damp or drying clothes? Speculation here….. no experiments conducted. MOO
I understand. And why would there be a cap from an injectable in a dryer. He is done.

[…]

On Monday, CBI categorized her death as a "homicide by undetermined means in the setting of butorphanol, azaperone, and medetomidine intoxication," according to an autopsy report by the Chaffee County Coroner's Office.

The National Institute of Health explains that butorphanol is a synthetic opioid pain-killer, azaperone is a sedative commonly used as a tranquilizer for pigs and elephants, and medetomidine is regularly used by veterinarians to sedate and provide pain relief for dogs.

[…]

This is not unexpected news to learn since her tiny bones were found. Barry's bike ride excuse has fallen apart. She wasn't wearing shoes.

Years ago, when picturing Barry running around the Puma Path home chasing a terrified Suzanne with a tranquilizer gun my PTSD was triggered, thereby forcing me to leave the thread for a while. I am pleased her sister, brother and her family knows the truth of Suzanne's horrific death. The rest of the family learned ole Barry really is a killer.

We waited for this day and it did not disappoint. Justice for Suzanne.

Why not a female work glove? it was pink. Maybe belonged to a friend who helped him? maybe someone he was dating?
It's certainly possible. When I posted that I had just read the AR on Scribd and didn't know it was pink yet. I totally agree Mr. Manly Man (eye roll) Barry probably did not have a pink work glove. The color changes the possibilities.

It's certainly possible. When I posted that I had just read the AR on Scribd and didn't know it was pink yet. I totally agree Mr. Manly Man (eye roll) Barry probably did not have a pink work glove. The color changes the possibilities.
Oh.. but I hope to see him soon in pink.
Pink handcuffs.
IMG_4552.png

Rarely am I happy to hear about an autopsy. First thought, do her offspring now think some random stranger was hanging around her bike trails with ANOTHER tranq. kit? Man I would like to see him go down. Same with Kohberger. Smug creeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits