Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
He ran a canned deer hunt farm in Indiana. So there is that.

But he also said he used tranquilizers to sedate deer on his property and then saw their antlers off.
So cruel. Did Barry own hunting property where the deer are fenced in?
My brother’s a huge hunter who eats what he kills. He once was gifted one of these deer hunting trips. The deer got so close to him that he didn't have the heart to shoot any. It wasn't a challenge and packed up.

My daughter is a quadriplegic who I dress everyday. And yes she insists on sports bras. It’s not really easy but I get it done. He could easily change and redress her. Moo
But your daughter is alive! It's a whole different story with a completely dead weight, dead limp body....especially more so if rigor has set in.

My only experience has been with a beloved dog who died unexpectedly and she only weighed 12 lbs in life but felt like 50 after her death. I've never experienced that ever and never forgot.

I’ve never watched Duty Ron before, but it’s a fun episode. They’re picking apart that poor civil case attorney. They mentioned the same thing I did, that the tranquilizer was “alleged,” but the coffee in her system was not. They also added that Suzanne wearing biking clothes wasn’t alleged, when it is by the very nature of the scene.

What are the odds that they find the very chemical in her bones that Barry admitted to using previously?

I’m not sure if it can be linked here but search duty Ron on YouTube.

I would have to say imo ...You never know what he would do.
If you followed the Jennifer Dulos case she had a husband, who killed her, who was equally as abhorrent as Barry as well as off the charts on the narcisst scale. And yet, he killed himself rather than go back to jail. If the narc is shamed to the extreme with no hope - I think it becomes a distinct possibilty.
Especially for BM and Jennifers husband Fotis - since they had both spent time in the slammer - Barry for even longer. Both understood the ramifications of being totally and utterly exposed for being ""posers".
To be totally exposed, leaves a pretty big gaping wound for these types.
I think the only way BM made it through the first "dress rehersal" Prelim was that he was being "fed" his narcissit supply by the two daughters, Sho, his Mom Shirley who seems to worship him and yes Iris too with her school girl crush. IMO Barry leaned on them and his phony fake Christian BS got him over the hump.
But even with the ladies by his side - The odds are good that Barry will never go willingly back to a jail cell. The arrest will have to be kept under wraps until its executed. JMO
^^^^ 100% every word! Barry and Dulos are much very alike! BM won’t want to spend 1 more night in the slammer on his concrete bed, shamed by the orange jumpsuit and shackled feet and hands! Hoping LE keeps it sealed until they’ve got him!
Great post @waldojabba
MOO

^^^^ 100% every word! Barry and Dulos are much very alike! BM won’t want to spend 1 more night in the slammer on his concrete bed, shamed by the orange jumpsuit and shackled feet and hands! Hoping LE keeps it sealed until they’ve got him!
Great post @waldojabba
MOO
I think that Iris gave Barry a false sense of security, and he believes that he will never be convicted of Suzanne’s murder. Dulos knew it was over. Barry won’t see that.

I'd guess her missing feet/shoes were the result of animal predation. It's happened in too many cases to recall. Hands & feet missing is pretty common in the cases I've followed over the years.

Thank you for posting this.

Can one of our verified experts weigh in and confirm?

JMVHO.

RIGHT!?

Because random abductors go through their victims house to leave DNA in the glove box and then don't steal the purse right there on the seat and then they got in the gargage and find tranquilizer stuff and think wow this is a great way to off someone.. and they only take that, but none of the guns, don't steal the cars or well anything at all.. just see her biking and think I'll make it look like she crashed, but I'll also go to her house and find something to kill her with there.. and hey I'll frame the husband because surely the random abductor would also know he's off on a work trip to avoid spending Mothers Day with his wife and all..

But how is this random abductor actually using the tranq stuff on Suzanne because didn't Barry take it with him to Broomfield to throw away in the trash at random places?

Such a pickle this one is.
Perfect! This should be the opening statement!
Barry has been breaking laws for a very long time.

Likely tranquing deer and bringing them into the deer farm gallery for armchair "hunters" who, for a price, are guaranteed a shot.

All those antlers and all those animal mounts, no way he came by them honestly.

JMO
Yes! In addition to the satisfying result of Suzanne speaking truth from her abhorrent, shallow grave, there is the additional karmic reward of the deer tranquilizer being the final nail in his comeuppance. All of the deer he used and abused with tranquilizer to saw off their antlers are loudly proclaiming his guilt. Justice for all the dear beings he abused!

Or go on the run !!!
I can see him doing either one of these things. JMO
I've been thinking there's a chance he'll flee. If he was 1/4 as smart as he believes himself to be, he would have made arrangements, in case, after he was arrested and nearly had to face a trial earlier. He's had what, a couple of years ? to plan an escape if necessary.

Small chance though I think, because his narcissism and bravado cancels out any brain cells he might have used.

Not that the daughters would be any help, but I wonder what Suzanne typically wore around the house. I just wonder if maybe we’ve been “Irised,” and perhaps Suzanne didn’t only wear these Yeti shorts for bike riding.

She’s characterized the clothing as “biking clothes,” but this is the same woman who says coffee proves his innocence.

I don’t see any photos of her wearing a hoodie on a bike ride.

IMG_7308.jpeg

As I'm sitting here and hearing about the US Marshalls that were killed today while serving a warrant, I just think to myself there are people in this world that want to make it better and there are people who just want to do what they want to do regardless of the laws and what is "right" and decent as a human being on this planet.

Barry is a taker, a law breaker.. those laws don't apply to him, but his day is coming all because of some dedicated LEOs.

I think about how SA Grusing must be feeling right now. He KNEW and he had to get up close and personal with Barry over and over again to get these puzzle pieces. I think about the toll it takes on LEOs to see the face of evil and not be able to act. We often criticize how things are done or question why xyz wasn't done instead of abc.. truth is we just don't know what it's like to be in their shoes to see what true evil looks like. It takes something special to keep engaging with a man like Barry. To keep his cool and let him talk when he was nearly certain that this was the killer of Suzanne. They take it home with them, they live it in ways we might never understand. He has to be feeling good tonight that Suzanne was able to speak with the last pieces of info to make the puzzle crystal clear.

So Agent Grusing and to all the investigators, agents, LE officers, lab analysts, and anyone else that has put their efforts into getting justice for Suzanne.. we thank you!
BBM Great post! Thank you for reminding us of the work these dedicated people are doing everyday! The tole it must take on them has to be tremendous. I’m grateful for everyone of them! Thx again for the post!
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member