Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - For me personally, by refusing to collect his wife’s murdered remains, it’s a sign of guilt, he doesn’t want her, he got rid of her in the first place! Her family deserve to have them. He appears completely unaware of how a grieving, loving & innocent husband would/should react.
It’s interesting, because Iris allegedly told him to do this. I think her logic is that they’re going to want to do their own testing down the road, once Barry is charged with murder.

Of course the Moorman’s won’t do this, as they’re too classy, but I’ll tell you what I would do. I’d turn this into a public relations disaster for Barry, hammering him in the media for refusing to give Suzanne a proper burial.

I used to think he dumped it, but now i wonder if the broken gun is the only one he had. So it just reveals he was lying about shooting the deer in the breezeway
A broken or inoperable tranquilizer gun? That is odd….. and the only one? I would think a skilled hunter like BM would have several guns, and surely one that is operable? I don’t remember what was found or located at the beginning of the investigation. But perhaps BM rendered it inoperable - and after its use?

And one would think, if only one tranq gun was found and it wasn’t ‘working’….. either there is another gun or the one found was made inoperable as part of a cover? MOO

Agree. He didn’t know or care enough. He also did not know that people from all around the world that never even met her, would care so much and fight for her when Suzanne went “missing”.

jmo

Exactly.

I like to call it "The Frazee Fallacy" (TM).

BM couldn't see that others, even complete strangers, could somehow care about and seek justice for Suzanne, the woman he had already deleted.

He was, as usual, wrong.

A broken or inoperable tranquilizer gun? That is odd….. and the only one? I would think a skilled hunter like BM would have several guns, and surely one that is operable? I don’t remember what was found or located at the beginning of the investigation. But perhaps BM rendered it inoperable - and after its use?

And one would think, if only one tranq gun was found and it wasn’t ‘working’….. either there is another gun or the one found was made inoperable as part of a cover? MOO
He claimed to have used one the previous month, tranquillizing deer in his yard to saw their antlers off.

We know this is BS, as deer don’t have antlers that time of year, and he’s the type of person to use a gun if they did.

I’m not sure if that story was to explain the needle sheath, or if it was to explain a dart that law enforcement might stumble across.

There’s either a missing gun, broken apart and dumped in Broomfield, or he did the injection by hand.

Exactly.

BM couldn't see that others, even complete strangers, could somehow care about and seek justice for Suzanne, the woman he had already deleted.

He was, as usual, wrong.
Aaaah, yes TFF. Glad you trademarked that. No body no case right? Who is going to care about this woman?

Both of them seem to be total NARCS and very deceitful in all their ways.

moo

Exactly.

He was, as usual, wrong.
ABSOLUTELY. So freaking self-centered and treacherous.

Similar to the Dulos Delusion (TM), not to mention the similar trash bin “odyssey of stupidity” (thanks @Megnut I believe?)

I wish they had recovered more.

Edit: Odyssey of Stupidity as I heard from MN, was coined by an earlier (unknown?) wordsmith, and is more universally used. Yep, it’s a trope, for sure.

IMO

Last edited:
Aaaah, yes TFF. Glad you trademarked that. No body no case right? Who is going to care about this woman?

Both of them seem to be total NARCS and very deceitful in all their ways.

moo
Yes, and no trademark here……. But watching the video up thread of BM and the officers up on the mountain at dusk the evening SM bicycle was found….. an observation…..

BM IMO exhibited many characteristics during that recorded police body cam video just as did Alex Murdaugh in his early video with police after the double slaying. IMO a strange demeanor, confident, detached, but less assured in some respects - and answers and suggestions for anything but what was perhaps the truth? MOO

I imagine some of the body language experts have assessed BM then and others, and I just haven’t seen it yet. MOO

It’s interesting, because Iris allegedly told him to do this. I think her logic is that they’re going to want to do their own testing down the road, once Barry is charged with murder.

Of course the Moorman’s won’t do this, as they’re too classy, but I’ll tell you what I would do. I’d turn this into a public relations disaster for Barry, hammering him in the media for refusing to give Suzanne a proper burial.
Lauren indicated on her live that she talked to a coroner - and he said that if BM et al do not want the remains then they will be offered to her sister and brothers. I am not sure of the details but that is what she said on her live posted quite a few times up thread. JMO

I wouldn’t, because to me that means that the prosecution is reacting emotionally. I want this prosecution team to get it right, make it water tight and if we have to wait a while for that to be done, then so be it.

Also, the defence appears to have the complete report (or certainly more than have been released to the public), there may be (or maybe not) something contained within it, that opens up other possibilities.

Good things come to those who wait.
I really cannot see anything being found that would open up other possibilities ,try as she might I cannot see anything Iris tries to use to implicate another scenario carrying any weight ,everyone has wised up to her since her last rodeo in court.

IMO - For me personally, by refusing to collect his wife’s murdered remains, it’s a sign of guilt, he doesn’t want her, he got rid of her in the first place! Her family deserve to have them. He appears completely unaware of how a grieving, loving & innocent husband would/should react.
I have considered that the reason they haven't collected her remains is because they believe he's going to charged and they are going to want their own autopsy done. They don't want to request that until he's charged because if they did it now it would look suspect. JMO

I wouldn’t, because to me that means that the prosecution is reacting emotionally. I want this prosecution team to get it right, make it water tight and if we have to wait a while for that to be done, then so be it.

Also, the defence appears to have the complete report (or certainly more than have been released to the public), there may be (or maybe not) something contained within it, that opens up other possibilities.

Good things come to those who wait.
If there was anything helpful to the defense in that autopsy report, I have no doubt we would know about it. I mean, Iris and that other attorney are focusing on caffeine being in her system, which says it all. Under both the prosecution theory of the crime, and the defense's counter, there should be caffeine in her system.

What interests me is the anthropological supplement that the defense may not have, and the analysis of the particular items found in and around that grave. We know the defense doesn't have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1