Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe not, and there is currently research being conducted on animals of an appropriate size to see how long BAM takes to get into their bones.
Yes! ^^^^ that is my hope too. That the latest results will prompt some additional analysis and reexamination of other prior and ongoing work.

I am not a toxicologist but have worked with many over my career. IIRC the rat is an animal in which I believe some / many of the metabolic and chemical pathway effects when compared with human or certain mammals are similar; hence why certain studies are conducted in the rat to approximate effects. But with such possible bone differences it might not be relevant. And something else and another species may be needed.

And now I recall from high school the dissection of the frog and infant pig. And the smell of the formalin / formaldehyde preservative. Well, let’s hope someone paying better attention or qualified chimes in if of interest. MOO

ETA…. And after seeing kittythehare post I am reminded that some human bone and hip replacement studies are IIRC conducted in dogs.

It's very odd that IE didn't claim they were whisking away Suzanne's remains for their own autopsy. I am convinced there is some sort of strategy to it. Do they not want another autopsy because it will only confirm the findings, which point directly to BM? For the legal people, would the defense be required to provide those results during discovery, or just that it was done?

I hope LE has constant eyes on BM. We know he's a hothead. I wouldn't be suprised if he tried to pull some sort of shenanighans. Or has a temper trantrum that gets him trouble. Didn't he go on a mission with his chruch somewhere in S America or Africa? If he has enough money left, he may be in a position to at least try some sort of ruse like that.

MOO

It never went that far. All the information was presented by investigators at the preliminary hearing, to include information from witnesses relayed by those testifying.

They played a body cam video that featured the boyfriend, in those initial minutes after police arrived.
Did they? I don’t recall that.

I so want to know about the bullet. Spent or unspent?

Another pocket casualty?

Fired but tissue and organs long since decomposed?

No mention of holes in the clothing, only tears.

Really curious about the animal bones recovered. From the general area or from within the shallow grave itself? Did he shoot another animal and barry it with her? Imagine if the second smoking gun was a bullet fired from a weapon he still owns!

I wonder how deep shallow is.

How long before wildlife disturbed it?

Disturbing as it that her remains were scattered, God love the animals who located Suzanne.

JMO

Mike King (Profiling Evil) made some interesting comments in response to defense attorney IE's allegation BM advised not to collect SM's remains from the Coroner, and they have no have confidence in the investigators.

Mike opined -- why not collect SM and take the remains for 2nd autopsy?

Also, coffee is not the only source of caffeine!

Mike King and others have made some good points, not lost on anyone here. Staging is very important. An abductor doesn’t care to stage a body. And was she drugged then taken to her shallow grave then shot? Why not? If she was already dead or dying, it’s safe to say the coroner found she didn’t die from gunshot wound. She died from the BAM most likely. And maybe the gunshot just pierced her skin, not an artery. I’m sure LE knows so much from the autopsy that wasn’t released.

In any case, iris’s statement made no sense. Why give a statement at all?

ETA: to correct typos

Last edited:
I think the criminal case will go ahead regardless of the civil which will in effect be moot if the evidence is strong enough...
Civil will collapse automatically. But - but --

...but what about my fee(s) ?? - - the ancillaries for which I am out-of-pocket ?? - - damages due for the(se) prosecutors' inflictions of mental distress ?? - - the tab for my lunch with Investigator Cahill ?? - - C'mon! How about some equity here ?!

Now comes GOB, J., presiding, {woolsack ensconced, black velvet-paneled gown, hooded in Juris Doctor's purple, reversed in silk with the celestial blue and white bands symbolic of the University of San Diego School of Law ...
... coincidently the common alma mater of counsel Eytan and His Honor, :eek:, oy!}

"Ms. Eytan, pray travel with me back to our shared days - albeit decades apart - at USD Law...
...your final year, compulsory course entitled "Remedies"?...
...and that first-week maxim?...
" To obtain Equity, one must do Equity" ?...
"Now shall I interpret this look of consternation as....an "oops" ?...
..."Ms. Eytan?...
...protracted courtroom quiet in ponderous atmosphere...

"Alas, so considered; I conclude you thereby admit to not holding up your end, as it were, of this fundamental equity equation and are consequently undeserving of equitable relief. OhABTW, Iris, this prayer together with its underlying case, is herewith dismissed, in toto, with prejudice.
Do HAND :p!
Adjourned.

...but what about my fee(s) ?? - - the ancillaries for which I am out-of-pocket ?? - - damages due for the(se) prosecutors' inflictions of mental distress ?? - - the tab for my lunch with Investigator Cahill ?? - - C'mon! How about some equity here ?!

Now comes GOB, J., presiding, {woolsack ensconced, black velvet-paneled gown, hooded in Juris Doctor's purple, reversed in silk with the celestial blue and white bands symbolic of the University of San Diego School of Law ...
... coincidently the common alma mater of counsel Eytan and His Honor, :eek:, oy!}

"Ms. Eytan, pray travel with me back to our shared days - albeit decades apart - at USD Law...
...your final year, compulsory course entitled "Remedies"?...
...and that first-week maxim?...
" To obtain Equity, one must do Equity" ?...
"Now shall I interpret this look of consternation as....an "oops" ?...
..."Ms. Eytan?...
...protracted courtroom quiet in ponderous atmosphere...

"Alas, so considered; I conclude you thereby admit to not holding up your end, as it were, of this fundamental equity equation and are consequently undeserving of equitable relief. OhABTW, Iris, this prayer together with its underlying case, is herewith dismissed, in toto, with prejudice.
Do HAND :p!
Adjourned.
Fraid it's the debt collectors for you l'il sis... then jail.. for ages..:p:p

Did they? I don’t recall that.
Just to clarify ; There are two boyfriends being posted about.
The youngest daughters boyfriend was at the puma path house and is on the police body cam video giving LE some very straightforward answers the day SM was reported missing
The other boyfriend is JL - Suzanne’s boyfriend/affair guy. A bunch of kids and wife back in Michigan. They went to high school together.
Imo

I feel there will be many academics involved in the behind the scenes in getting an arrest (please let it be soon). Tests on soil will play a big "evidence" role - especially if things don't belong near the body etc.

For example, does BAM affect rigamortis & bring it on sooner ?
Or, does it delay rigamortis ?
What else seeped into the soil that remained ? etc

I'm positive Police will have done a recreate of the offense - leaving the house (with moon in correct phase) and driving out with sandbags weighing Suzanne's correct weight. So their Brief of Evidence fits perfectly in their timeline issue to the Court/Judge.

Digging the shallow hole etc. to ensure their calculations and "time of death" as accurate as possible.

Please let them get BM DNA from things that were in the shallow grave.
They will certainly be able to determine if that was Suzanne’s first resting place and if it wasn’t , should provide clues to where that may be.

Just to clarify ; There are two boyfriends being posted about.
The youngest daughters boyfriend was at the puma path house and is on the police body cam video giving LE some very straightforward answers the day SM was reported missing
The other boyfriend is JL - Suzanne’s boyfriend/affair guy. A bunch of kids and wife back in Michigan. They went to high school together.
Imo
Yes, I remember the young boyfriend (seemed a really nice kid too). I thought the post was about Liebler. My mistake.

Exactly! I mentioned that earlier. Suzanne could have been drinking iced tea, soda, some sports drinks have caffeine. The caffeine proves nothing, imo.
I am sure there are studies on caffiene in bone marrow also. Plenty of them. If someone drinks coffee every morning, then I'd expect it to be normal to have caffeine in her system, unless caffeine for some reason just exits the bone marrow in a really short time frame like 1 hour, then they might have a leg to stand on.

Too bad that no matter when she had caffeine and no matter what drink she had with caffeine in it, she also had BAM in her system and THAT is 100% not something any human being would willingly have in their system. Someone had to do that to her and the only person we know that has any reason to harm her and to use BAM is Barry.

I am sure there are studies on caffiene in bone marrow also. Plenty of them. If someone drinks coffee every morning, then I'd expect it to be normal to have caffeine in her system, unless caffeine for some reason just exits the bone marrow in a really short time frame like 1 hour, then they might have a leg to stand on.

Too bad that no matter when she had caffeine and no matter what drink she had with caffeine in it, she also had BAM in her system and THAT is 100% not something any human being would willingly have in their system. Someone had to do that to her and the only person we know that has any reason to harm her and to use BAM is Barry.
Why is the caffeine even remarkable? I don't understand at all. One doesn't die from caffeine.

I was searching this morning for info on what color BAM is. I recall a reddish smear on the wall in the house they swabbed and it was not blood. I was curious if BAM might be reddish in color.. I didn't find any info on what color is is though.. but I did find a research study done that was interesting.

Check this out! It's about BAM use in Bison. It has some slides that just list out a few key points and one of them is:
3 required additional top up doses (hand injected)

It also seems of the 3 drugs in the combo the first 2 are used on humans for various things, but the third one medetomidine is the key ingredient that needs reversed and seems not to be used in humans.

So it seems that even when darting large wild animals it is often necessary to top them up by hand injecting more BAM.

It is only being discussed since Barry's lawyers have tried to use it to say Barry is innocent because the caffeine was from the cup of coffee Suzanne had on Sunday morning.
He’s really stretching, isn’t he? Pretty sure caffeine being found doesn’t override the fact that DEADLY ANIMAL TRANQUILIZER was in her bone marrow.

I suppose he is implying that she was up and at ‘em Sunday am drinking coffee and off to her bike ride where an abductor then snatched her who also happened to have access to the same illegal tranquilizer as BM. Or did said abductor snatch her from her morning coffee and find the tranquilizer in the garage along with her bike to stage a crash?

Lies upon lies.
BAMboozling.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads