Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

How does she withdraw with grace?
Maybe the next fat wallet who murders his wife, she'll be there.

And Barry, with a newly minted public defender, will look toward IE'S backside as she makes a fast exit and say, "but I trusted you..."

Only room in the cell for you, Barry. Even your ego will have to wait outside.

Do we even know if BM is still in the US? Iirc he moved back to Indiana and then was seen in a (motor home?) in Arizona more recently. That's getting closer to the Mexico boarder that iirc he has some familiarity with.

I think he moved to a motor home because he spent all money on a lawyer.

Greedy man. Didn't want to divide the assets with a woman, now he is handing all his assets to another woman.

And no one in the country considers him innocent.

Maybe the next fat wallet who murders his wife, she'll be there.

And Barry, with a newly minted public defender, will look toward IE'S backside as she makes a fast exit and say, "but I trusted you..."

Only room in the cell for you, Barry. Even your ego will have to wait outside.

Well, a client and a lawyer is a contract. Not "till death do us part". He runs out of money, finding SM's body with BAM is making it hard to file $15 mln lawsuits, and as soon as he runs out of money, she has the right to be gone.

BM arrested yet?
I’m waiting. Been waiting a long time.
Nope, not yet! You would see 5 new threads and hundreds of new posts if the U.S. Marshalls had picked up the dude! Don’t you know though, he’s got to be just as antsy as we are…. I wonder how many times a day he looks out the window when he hears a car door shut!!! BAM! Barry, you’re a goner this time! Just waiting on the DA……
MOO

Well, a client and a lawyer is a contract. Not "till death do us part". He runs out of money, finding SM's body with BAM is making it hard to file $15 mln lawsuits, and as soon as he runs out of money, she has the right to be gone.
I know that and you know that and toddlers know it, but IE will never say it. She'll have some shiny way of saying he's innocent but with her workload.... and her quest to right all the ills of the (LE immunity world), she is moving on to federal courts.

JMO

I'm not sure that "weathered bullet" factors in here, but boy am I glad they kept his guns.

Prosecutor Mark Hulbert said all of the items stored in evidence need to be preserved for future prosecution.

"Whether that's for future testing or future entering to trial," he said. "... If we give away the guns and we find Suzanne's body and there is a bullet in it, we would need to not only take fingerprints from it, not only swab it, but actually fire the gun to test forensics."

I'm not sure that "weathered bullet" factors in here, but boy am I glad they kept his guns.

Prosecutor Mark Hulbert said all of the items stored in evidence need to be preserved for future prosecution.

"Whether that's for future testing or future entering to trial," he said. "... If we give away the guns and we find Suzanne's body and there is a bullet in it, we would need to not only take fingerprints from it, not only swab it, but actually fire the gun to test forensics."
Yes, maybe that’s the hold up for arrest now? Waiting on ballistics results among other things?

Odd. The address from the tax assessor's site pulls up a gas station?

The trailer/rv park is behind the gas station.

The 6800 E Cave Creek Road address should also pull up the trailer park, and a few other names with BMs, under the Mobile Home header.

I first searched the Maricopa County assessor with his name, so my trip down the rabbit hole might have been a bit different than yours.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back