Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, someone let it slip that his arrest was imminent; and he didn't sleep a wink anticipating if it was going to happen in the middle of the night.

Barry's known all along what happened to Suzanne bc he did it.

Can any of us imagine carrying on daily tasks, including sleeping, for a year while looking over your shoulder for the eventual arrest?

I have zero proof, only a mother's abiding love, that tells me Barry lived alone, all alone, in a modest condo nearby in Pocho Springs.

Post his lawyers' name when it's published. tia

Now THAT would surprise me - but with BMs ego, anything is possible. I'm really curious about the attempt to influence charge, though. I really do think it is bigger than staging a bike ride... JMO.

I do think based on the date of the charge, it's connected to either the fire chief or GD. Something he said to one of them on that same date Suzanne was reported missing.

jmo

Thinking of all the family, friends, associates, neighbors that BM manipulated during in the past 12 months -- trying to cover up his alleged criminal deeds:

His nephew, fire chief, volunteer firefighters, the neighbor that BM requested make the 911 call to report SM missing, employees,....

These are just a few that come to mind from what is probably a very long list. MOO

I am way late to the Justice for Suzanne party, but here I am! Confident that this day would come, shocked that it happened so soon after I had already settled in for a fall timeframe, heartbroken for her daughters, happy for Suzanne's loved ones, and gloating that BM is settling in for the first of hopefully many nights in jail!

A roller coaster for sure! :confused::D

I do think based on the date of the charge, it's connected to either the fire chief or GD. Something he said to one of them on that same date Suzanne was reported missing.

jmo
Or Trevor? No clue how this works, not enough experience here. So theses dates usually/always(?) really hold to when the actual crime was committed? The date of the actual intended 'bribing" ?

Can any of us imagine carrying on daily tasks, including sleeping, for a year while looking over your shoulder for the eventual arrest?

I have zero proof, only a mother's abiding love, that tells me Barry lived alone, all alone, in a modest condo nearby in Pocho Springs.

<modsnip> How could anyone walk around with that kind of guilt??? The most innocent guilt personally eats me alive so I just can't rap my head around it. Who know if it bothered BM mentally but it sure aged him physically.

Last edited by a moderator:

What happened to the house in Colorado? Was it sold?

BM’s childhood friend (the one he sold Suzanne’s car to) has a brother who is a Sheriff in Indiana. Wonder if that was the public official he may have tried to get involved or bribe and that individual instead did the right thing and reported/cooperated with investigators in bringing down BM. JMO

Doubt it. If so, charges would have to be brought in Indiana.

So I stepped away for dinner, etc and I come back a zillion pages later. I watched a report on Court TV and one person interviewed said that there was a trailer in front of BMs home and that it looked like he may have been preparing to leave...as in why he may have had camo on and why he was arrested now.
I have not had time to catch up on the extra pages yet...did any other reports mention the trailer? They also said all of his windows were open and discussed that it was so he would be aware of any movements going on outside his home.

Last edited:
He looks absolutely jubilant. I can’t stand it. He’s gross.
Agreed !
It's possible he thought he'd managed to get away with it ?

As far as his mugshot... he looks much thinner.
Now that we can sleuth him-- I wonder if he was on steroids, and if this affected his daily interactions with those around him ?
And then maybe he'd slacked off of the 'roids, and due to the growing worry about being caught -- he was eating less food and not getting any sleep ?

Gee, I feel awful for him. :rolleyes:
Or more like -- no rest for the wicked ??
Imo.

So I stepped away for dinner, etc and I come back a zillion pages later. I watched a report on Court TV and one person interviewed said that there was a trailer in front of BMs home and that it looked like he may have ben preparing to leave...as in why he may have had camo on and why he was arrested now.
I have not had time to catch up on the extra pages yet...did any other reports mention the trailer? They also said all of his windows were open and discussed that it was so he would be aware of any movements going on outside his home.
The 'windows open' bit is interesting if true !
Wouldn't Barry have security cams set up outside the house ?

He had some trail cams set up to monitor the searchers in 2020 , from what I recall.
Not to mention there were questions about the house having sec. cams even before Suzanne "went missing".
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member