Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #56 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, just maybe, it isn't a real diamond.
Because he's cheap?
Excellent point. There are very, very good fakes made today. Some people who can afford the real thing opt for the fakes. There are actual Diamond testers most jewelers own to make sure a Diamond is the real deal, the fakes are that good. My parents owned a jewelry store for 40 years.

When Suzanne first went missing does anyone remember when LE was trying to locate a cooler in the PP house? BM being an avid Hunter and camped a lot would have a cooler somewhere in that house. Hmm I googled, there have been bodies found in coolers, suitcases etc. I wonder if shes buried in a cooler filled with chlorine to mask decomp or perhaps waited down in a lake or river. According to Suzanne’s Twitter still up Barry and his oldest daughter went on a 10 day camping trip. Suzanne posted photos. I have a feeling him and his oldest daughter are very close.

Maybe, just maybe, it isn't a real diamond.
Because he's cheap?
I have always wondered if the ring could have been a family heirloom passed down by her mom?

I had a friend whose husband after a few months of marriage, suddenly took a great deal of interest in her ring, specifically the prongs that held the stone in place. He insisted on personally taking the ring back to the jeweler to have it checked. When the ring was returned to her, the stone was not as shiny and bright as she remembered. Turns out he was having an affair with the jeweler who sold them the ring and she had substituted a lesser stone. My friend divorced him and he went on his way with the jeweler.

JMO

"I'm going to bury you under a tree" said the guy with a Bobcat loader a hole auger attachment and landscaping trees. :rolleyes:
I know, right! Made me get chills. The fact Barry could kill and skin a “pet raccoon” as a kid grabbed my attention too. The reason for skinning it was to sell the skin for money! OMG.

I'm not too hot meself and it's been years..
more like the stakes are so high now, especially after reading her brother David's message that I'd put in any amount of work in an effort to find her.. pre trial. Even if it goes to the wire... after trial has started.
Has anybody heard from her younger brother?
I’ve not come across anything in the media from Andy. I think he would reach out to LS or Profiling Evil if he was going to make a statement. That’s just moo. I’m sure he is devastated still that he couldn’t locate her body on the searches. He looked so defeated at the end of that trip. I feel so much sympathy for Suzanne’s family. So heartbreaking.

I think he was a big money spender, but only as a facade. I think he would have gotten her a big old cheap ring, if it could pass as real. I think he had to have the newest and the best to show off to everyone, which is what I think helped him get into debt.

IMO
I would like to know if the ring had belonged to her late Mother.

Lauren Scharf has been quite the hero of journalism on this case. I hope great things happen for her in her future. We need more honest, hardworking journalists.

I wasn't completely sure back when she stopped just before the AM search. I knew something had happened but didn't know exactly what. Now, it's obvious LS won't jeopardize an investigation for a story, subs, or the limelight. That makes her exactly what you've said! Integrity and true honest journalism, we need more like Lauren.

When Suzanne first went missing does anyone remember when LE was trying to locate a cooler in the PP house? BM being an avid Hunter and camped a lot would have a cooler somewhere in that house. Hmm I googled, there have been bodies found in coolers, suitcases etc. I wonder if shes buried in a cooler filled with chlorine to mask decomp or perhaps waited down in a lake or river. According to Suzanne’s Twitter still up Barry and his oldest daughter went on a 10 day camping trip. Suzanne posted photos. I have a feeling him and his oldest daughter are very close.

It was reported by PE that the cooler(s) were missing. Being an avid hunter i'm sure he had several and they are not cheap. I also feel like he would use the girls camping trip as a story as to the whereabouts for them.

Back to Chris’ live stream from last night...the interview he had with the young man who BM told he would “bury him under a tree” is really bugging me. <modsnip> I feel certain he’s going to be on the prosecution’s witness list.
MOO

<modsnip> I also think SM's lifelong friend that had a wedding that weekend will be a KEY player in all of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't completely sure back when she stopped just before the AM search. I knew something had happened but didn't know exactly what. Now, it's obvious LS won't jeopardize an investigation for a story, subs, or the limelight. That makes her exactly what you've said! Integrity and true honest journalism, we need more like Lauren.
I think LS was pulled either by Fox News or with Fox News approval she not cover the huge search effort Andy coordinated. It was either for legal reasons regarding recording the Barry interview or justified fear of B. when he found out she had actually recorded their conversation/interview. MOO it very well could be the latter. I’ve heard 3 different people say they were afraid of BM. MOO

Well, here's another way that investigators track what may have happened to a person. They contact Amazon and ask them to search for any recordings Alexa might have made. Maybe investigators can also do that with Google and Apple smart assistant devices.
I wonder if the Morphews had any home smart assistant devices.

This is from another case, where a husband murdered his wife ....

They also noticed two Alexa devices and contacted Amazon for any recordings on the morning Gretchen went missing.
Meanwhile, audio retrieved from Gretchen's Alexa devices revealed her cries for help.
Was COVID-19 the perfect cover for murder?
That gives me another idea, which I hope the police thought of, too. If Suzanne had an activity tracker type watch, it will show her last movements. It will show her heart rate as it occurred and other very good evidence that can be used to figure out when the crime took place. This data is stored on the Internet.

I remember a case where the boyfriend was initially arrested for the murder of his live-in girlfriend who was found murdered in a field across the street from his home. His Fitbit tracker actually showed that he was sleeping during the time of the attack. The real killer was eventually found.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member