Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #60 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysti88c

Reaction score
A Chaffee County woman is missing after a neighbor said she went out for a bike ride Sunday and never returned
Chaffee County woman missing since Sunday after neighbor said she went out for bike ride

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Detailed timeline of events in the Morphew case:
CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA, MAPS &TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Suzanne Morphew Case Archive (developed and maintained by WS member AmandaReckonwith)

Suzanne Morphew FB page
Suzanne Morphew Twitter page

Verified Experts/Professionals/Insiders posting in this thread:

10ofRods is a Verified Anthropologist
Angleterre is a Verified LE from England
riolove77 is a Verified Attorney (prosecutor)
Alethea is a Verified Attorney (defense)
otto is a Verified Expert
Chomsky is a Verified Attorney
angelainwi is a Certified Trauma Counselor
gitana1 is a Verified Attorney
Cassidy is a Verified Attorney
lamlawindy is a Verified Attorney (former Prosecutor, now Defence)
NatureLover (Verified friend of the Moorman family)

Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58
Thread #59

Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue discussion here in accordance with The Rules:

Quick rundown of reminders from prior threads:

Rumors are not allowed.

*As Barry Morphew has now been charged with Suzanne's murder, he and his businesses are now open to sleuthing.*

Do not sleuth or make accusations against anyone who is not an officially named POI/suspect.

If an approved source discusses rumors or family members, it is still NOT allowed to do so at Websleuths. WS has different standards.

Preview your posts to avoid broken quotes.

Lengthy personal anecdotes are off topic. Stay on topic.

Discuss the case and not each other; state your opinion and move one without arguing or bickering.

Random youtube videos or blogs are not allowed unless approval is given by Tricia or Admin.

Approved sources are MSM, LE, Profiling Evil podcast, Lauren Scharf podcast or social media, Investigation Discovery, Crimeonline, Tyson Draper (only the interview with Barry Morphew), public documents.

Do not discuss removed posts or question/challenge moderation on the thread. Doing so is subject to an automatic Time Out.

(* Admin Edit: to indicate that sleuthing Barry Morphew is now allowed)

Oldies have seen this a lot, but maybe new posters have not.

I make Case Archives for cases on request. I save everything I can find, more or less.

Suzanne Morphew Main Case Archive is from the beginning to the arrest.
From now on, all that is nothing to do with BM will be added here. (funeral, remembrances, etc)
Suzanne Morphew -CO-

JUSTICE for Suzanne sub-section is all about what happens to bring BM to prison for life. (imo)
JUSTICE for Suzanne

<modsnip - quoted post removed> it is the PE show that is allowed (or at least any videos by Mike and Chris) so that's why we can discuss their videos. They are both retired homicide detectives. IMO

Month of May has been good to justice being served. In addition to BM's arrest, a GJ just indicted Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow on three counts of murder of Lori's children and Chad's former wife. Sorry mods I know this is OT, but I believe many posters here also follow the Daybell/Vallow thread. If this post is against TOS, I understand its removal.

Last edited:
I cant link from previous thread but i imagine if Suzanne's brother left messages w barry to have Suzanne get in touch w him that message might not have been conveyed? Maybe not a connection issue? Maybe barrys gaslighting and passive aggressive if not just aggressive ways made Suzanne's relationship w family hard. Idk just can relate to that sort of thing happening in my previous life.

Month of May has been good to justice being served. In addition to BM's arrest, a GJ just indicted Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow on three counts of murder of Lori's children and Chad's wife. Sorry mods I know this is OT, but I believe posters here also follow the Daybell/Vallow thread. If this post is against TOS, I understand its removal.
Yes, May is turning out to be a good month for justice! Hope we hear something on The Delphi murders. Thank you @Chelly

I cant link from previous thread but i imagine if Suzanne's brother left messages w barry to have Suzanne get in touch w him that message might not have been conveyed? Maybe not a connection issue? Maybe barrys gaslighting and passive aggressive if not just aggressive ways made Suzanne's relationship w family hard. Idk just can relate to that sort of thing happening in my previous life.
Very true @TobyWong*
I would bet dollars to donuts most messages weren’t delivered. If you’ve been in that type of relationship, it’s a given that you won’t get your messages, can’t talk while they’re hanging around because they eaves drop and then third-degree interrogate after your convo has ended. I wished SM could have left earlier. I know keeping the family unit together is the goal so many times, but at what price?

I remember BM telling LS that SMs family didn’t care about her, and he would hold her in his arms when she was upset because they didn’t love her. That’s the kind of crap his daughters have been hearing! GUARANTEE in MHO
EBM typo

Last edited:
Oldies have seen this a lot, but maybe new posters have not.

I make Case Archives for cases on request. I save everything I can find, more or less.

Suzanne Morphew Main Case Archive is from the beginning to the arrest.
From now on, all that is nothing to do with BM will be added here. (funeral, remembrances, etc)
Suzanne Morphew -CO-

JUSTICE for Suzanne sub-section is all about what happens to bring BM to prison for life. (imo)
JUSTICE for Suzanne
Hearts and High Fives @AmandaReckonwith Thank you! :)

I have a hard time believing that PP didn’t have WiFi. I can understand no landline, as well as extremely poor cell reception. But no active internet service would shock me.

If you put in the old Puma Path zip it takes in a bigger area, and it just as bad.
Looks like in general, services have gotten worse since around 2007-08
1.6 Stars total out of 14 reviews or a possible 70 stars.

Who's the Best Carrier In Salida? 14 People Agree It's This.

Last edited:
If you put in the old Puma Path zip it takes in a bigger area, and it just as bad.
Looks like in general, services have gotten worse since around 2007-08
1.6 Stars total out of 14 reviews or a possible 70 stars.

Who's the Best Carrier In Salida? 14 People Agree It's This.

For added info, there is a section in the PE storymaps about Cellular Tracking - which speaks of the wireless connection in the area.
I haven't linked it because it isn't stated to be an approved source (although it could be, as it is PE).

The section also gives the placement of the towers in the area.

Very true @TobyWong*
I would bet dollars to donuts most messages weren’t delivered. If you’ve been in that type of relationship, it’s sa given that you won’t get your messages, can’t talk while they’re hanging around because they eaves drop and then third-degree interrogate after your convo has ended. I wished SM could have left earlier. I know keeping the family unit together is the goal so many times, but at what price?

I remember BM telling LS that SMs family didn’t care about her, and he would hold her in his arms when she was upset because they didn’t love her. That’s the kind of crap his daughters have been hearing! GUARANTEE in MHO
EBM typo

I agree with everything you've said. I so wish Suzanne had been able to get out sooner, but I think you're right, keeping the family unit together is often the goal. From what I'm reading, BM utilized coercive control in the relationship and I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the planning process of SM's demise when he planned the move to Colorado. He separated her from her family and her friends. JMO, I think the daughters have likely been gaslighted by him for years and my heart breaks for them.

JMO

I have a hard time believing that PP didn’t have WiFi. I can understand no landline, as well as extremely poor cell reception. But no active internet service would shock me.
They had high speed internet service according to the home listing prior to sale.

ETA: See under "interior features" (click "see more facts and features" to reveal all the details):19057 Puma Path, Salida, CO 81201 | Zillow

There are several of them attached to the garage.
4:20 has a good shot.
You're right, There are several satellite disc's in view.

Just asking a few questions about satellite communication discs. Are they cable, internet and cell phones or some combinations?

In other words, what type of regular communications did SM have access to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken