Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #65 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysti88c

Reaction score
A Chaffee County woman is missing after a neighbor said she went out for a bike ride Sunday and never returned
Chaffee County woman missing since Sunday after neighbor said she went out for bike ride

List of Case Players and Their Relationship to Discussion (Post #440)

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Detailed timeline of events in the Morphew case:
CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA, MAPS &TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Suzanne Morphew Case Archive (developed and maintained by WS member AmandaReckonwith)

Suzanne Morphew FB page
Suzanne Morphew Twitter page

Verified Experts/Professionals/Insiders posting in this thread:

10ofRods is a Verified Anthropologist
Angleterre is a Verified LE from England
riolove77 is a Verified Attorney (prosecutor)
Alethea is a Verified Attorney (defense)
otto is a Verified Expert
Chomsky is a Verified Attorney
angelainwi is a Certified Trauma Counselor
gitana1 is a Verified Attorney
Cassidy is a Verified Attorney
lamlawindy is a Verified Attorney (former Prosecutor, now Defence)
NatureLover (Verified friend of the Moorman family)

Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63 Thread #64

Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue discussion here in accordance with The Rules:

Quick rundown of reminders from prior threads:

Rumors are not allowed.

*As Barry Morphew has now been charged with Suzanne's murder, he and his businesses are now open to sleuthing.*

Do not sleuth or make accusations against anyone who is not an officially named POI/suspect.

If an approved source discusses rumors or family members, it is still NOT allowed to do so at Websleuths. WS has different standards.

Preview your posts to avoid broken quotes.

Lengthy personal anecdotes are off topic. Stay on topic.

Discuss the case and not each other; state your opinion and move one without arguing or bickering.

Random youtube videos or blogs are not allowed unless approval is given by Tricia or Admin.

Approved sources are MSM, LE, Profiling Evil podcast, Lauren Scharf podcast or social media, Investigation Discovery, Crimeonline, Tyson Draper (only the interview with Barry Morphew), public documents.

Do not discuss removed posts or question/challenge moderation on the thread. Doing so is subject to an automatic Time Out.

(* Admin Edit: to indicate that sleuthing Barry Morphew is now allowed)

Mod Reminder Falls at Random:

Links are required to be included in posts making statements of fact. If no link is included, the post along with those that quoted the post will be removed.

Thanks

That means that if someone owned a Kindle and it goes missing, Amazon would still have the Kindle address and could be presented with a warrant for the content/access.

Interesting to think that the investigators of digital devices would see Kindle/Amazon data from a network show up in history or deleted items and know to tap into that goldmine - even if the device were to have gone poof!
Maybe that would work like reverse White Pages phone lookup. There is a Kindle email address that pops up, then they have to trace it back.

CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #64 *ARREST*

@GordianKnot -- I can't let my post from prior thread stand without adding a personal disclaimer to clarify my intended message:

Fortunately, Amazon markets their own cloud storage (says one that made the mistake of associating one's Apple ID with two instruments-- preventing two iClouds for backup-- without extra effort and cost)!

To clarify, my mistake with Apple:

If I buy two Apple instruments (i.e., iPhone, iPad, MAC, etc), I believe I should be entitled to certain iCloud storage/backup for each device purchased (included with purchase).

Unless, of course, I opt-out and/or chose not to claim my storage, each.

Apple disagrees with me and insists that no matter how many Apple instruments/ devices I purchase, if I use my Apple ID, my total included iCloud storage is limited to my initial 5GB capacity iCloud, set up with my first Apple iPhone purchase dating back to September 2013!

But Apple is giant and kind, so they are very happy to accommodate my desire for 5G storage for each instrument purchased-- just as long as I agree to pay them an additional monthly fee.

Nope. I'm parking at Amazon.

@GordianKnot -- I can't let my post from prior thread stand without adding a personal disclaimer to clarify my intended message:

Fortunately, Amazon markets their own cloud storage (says one that made the mistake of associating one's Apple ID with two instruments-- preventing two iClouds for backup-- without extra effort and cost)!

If I buy two Apple instruments (i.e., iPhone, iPad, MAC, etc), I believe I should be entitled to certain iCloud storage/backup for each device purchased (included with purchase).

Apple disagrees with me and insists that no matter how many Apple instruments/ devices I purchase, if I use my Apple ID, my total included iCloud storage is limited to my initial 5GB capacity iCloud, set up with my first Apple iPhone purchase dating back to September 2013!

But Apple is giant and kind, so they are very happy to accommodate my desire for 5G storage for each instrument purchased-- just as long as I agree to pay them an additional monthly fee.

Did they say 3 iPhones in court? So should we assume that Suzanne’s physical phone has not been found? I am also making an assumption that Barry did not have a second phone for work.

I use Amazon photos for storage. If you have Amazon Prime, you have unlimited storage using the Amazon photo app. Mine is set to automatically upload all photos and videos on my phone when I open the app. I screenshot stuff all the time-text messages, online stuff, and then it goes to Amazon storage. So many places for data to be found.I also attach docs to emails and send to my gmail, as another place to save stuff.

I wonder whose device the iPad was tied to. Most people I know, myself included, use the same Apple ID for my phone and iPad. Texts go to both devices, unless I change the settings on the iPad. It’s convenient, but can also be creepy when you’re not home and anybody with access to your iPad can read along in real time.

Did they say 3 iPhones in court? So should we assume that Suzanne’s physical phone has not been found? I am also making an assumption that Barry did not have a second phone for work.

I use Amazon photos for storage. If you have Amazon Prime, you have unlimited storage using the Amazon photo app. Mine is set to automatically upload all photos and videos on my phone when I open the app. I screenshot stuff all the time-text messages, online stuff, and then it goes to Amazon storage. So many places for data to be found.I also attach docs to emails and send to my gmail, as another place to save stuff.

I wonder whose device the iPad was tied to. Most people I know, myself included, use the same Apple ID for my phone and iPad. Texts go to both devices, unless I change the settings on the iPad. It’s convenient, but can also be creepy when you’re not home and anybody with access to your iPad can read along in real time.
Yes, in court, I heard 3 iPhones: BM, M1, M2. No iPhone for SM in custody.

Yes, in court, I heard 3 iPhones: BM, M1, M2. No iPhone for SM in custody.

I am reasonably sure that Suzanne's phone is with the majority of her remains. At this point, I don't think she'll ever be found.

Regarding the spy pen, if there was a working security camera set up, Barry wouldn’t need to plant a spy pen. IIRC there was initially some talk about the system being disabled. Has it been confirmed that there was such a system?

Regarding the spy pen, if there was a working security camera set up, Barry wouldn’t need to plant a spy pen. IIRC there was initially some talk about the system being disabled. Has it been confirmed that there was such a system?
According to the most recent real estate listing on Zillow the home is equipped with a security system.

I am reasonably sure that Suzanne's phone is with the majority of her remains. At this point, I don't think she'll ever be found.

bbm

Oh, ye of little faith.

Or maybe I’ve got my head in the clouds, feeling that SUZANNE’s remains will be found.

I’m usually a rational, logical person, and I know thinking her remains will be found is probably irrational and illogical.

But, I believe she will be.

bbm

Oh, ye of little faith.

Or maybe I’ve got my head in the clouds, feeling that SUZANNE’s remains will be found.

I’m usually a rational, logical person, and I know thinking her remains will be found is probably irrational and illogical.

But, I believe she will be.
What makes you think this??? Very interested. JMO

According to the most recent real estate listing on Zillow the home is equipped with a security system.
A discussion on this site last year questioned if the cameras were working. A Moorman family member & Profiling Evil didn't think so. Very odd if that is true (or maybe not?). Prior owner had a landline - cell phone reception was/is spotty there - but the Morphew's did not. Just my recollection & search on this site.

You are absolutely right. All the more so that I once subscribed and paid, and then they stated that my storage was full again, and asked for more…Use parking, and brakes, at Amazon! ;)

What makes you think this??? Very interested. JMO

It’s just a feeling I have, with no real basis other than some cases I’ve followed where people have been found that, by all rights, shouldn’t have been—sometimes soon, sometimes not for years. But found by a fluke, by someone being off course, or trespassing, or doing something s/he didn’t normally do.

Mostly, I simply want SUZANNE found—for her girls, her family, her friends, for her.

It’s just a feeling I have, with no real basis other than some cases I’ve followed where people have been found that, by all rights, shouldn’t have been—sometimes soon, sometimes not for years. But found by a fluke, by someone being off course, or trespassing, or doing something s/he didn’t normally do.

Mostly, I simply want SUZANNE found—for her girls, her family, her friends, for her.
The investigation is still ongoing. I believe that LE is searching for Suzanne as diligently as ever. The answer to her whereabouts is in the electronic roadmap of Barry's comings and goings within a specific timeframe. That does narrow it down somewhat. I think she may be found too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa