Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, @Cindizzi -- I believe her last independent tweet was when BM was arrested. Posting below for anybody that wants to add and/or follow:

Jamie Leary@JamieALeary

No body has been found but Sheriff’s office confirms arrest of Suzanne’s husband, Barry Morphew. Officials say the arrest affidavit is sealed and will not discuss details as the case is ongoing.
@CBSDenver
#suzannemorphew

2:07 PM · May 5, 2021

Just a Reminder!! :)

I shall be posting the tweets from Ashley Franco during the morning session - someone else will probably have to take over as it will past my bedtime when the afternoon session restarts. Also for Tuesday I shall post the tweets.
animated-smileys-computer-08.gif

Anyone else volunteering to do other people's tweets??

Thank you!
I, and many others, appreciate this.
I can no longer access Twitter on my clunky old iPad, so I am grateful for the reposts here.

(I'm not getting any new devices - as a form of self-discipline - until after all of my home projects are completed!)

Based on her previous experience with cases like this (Frazee), Ashley Franco is someone we should all be following. According to @Seattle1 she will also be doing a live blog, which will be invaluable (Sam Kraemer did the same during the Frazee prelim, and it was amazing). @Niner is going to be posting her Tweets tomorrow.

Ideally, we’ll have one person for each of the other reporters, as it gets annoying if everyone is posting the exact same Tweets over and over.

https://twitter.com/ashleykktv?s=11
https://twitter.com/jamiealeary?s=11
https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv?s=11

Thanks, @Cindizzi -- I believe her last independent tweet was when BM was arrested. Posting below for anybody that wants to add and/or follow:

Jamie Leary@JamieALeary

No body has been found but Sheriff’s office confirms arrest of Suzanne’s husband, Barry Morphew. Officials say the arrest affidavit is sealed and will not discuss details as the case is ongoing.
@CBSDenver
#suzannemorphew

2:07 PM · May 5, 2021
Another reporter to watch could be this one from Denver7.

If you scroll up on this tweet, it’s a thread she’s been adding to since May 14, 2020.

https://twitter.com/stephaniebutzer/status/1422960702738731018?s=21

As good as the Lasagna sounded, (my better half isn't a fan) so were Traders Joe's frozen Onion soup and Garlic knots, something about "KNOTS" seems appropriate. I see you are here for Gannon too, with Letecia following in September you can't have too much Pepcid on board, go for it Cindi :D:D
I will be at the courthouse on 9/9 when Letecia preliminary starts. I’m hoping to give DA Allen and Spencer W. socially distanced thumbs up/fist bumps.
Yes, lots of Pepcid!

It will forever be known, as Homicide Lasagna.

I just need to say real quick, I'm so tickled that "Homicide Lasagna" has become a little meme on the thread! hahaha
I know, I am pathetic - but since I never have anything edifyng to add, I rarely post, so I'm glad that I could at least contribute something here! :p
I've been in the dumps recently, and I'm not too embarrassed to say that it has cheered me up a fair bit. :)

And now more to look forward to, as justice for Suzanne commences.
I've been here since the beginning; I posted more often back then, but had to take a step back for my own sanity. (I tend to get too emotionally invested.)

So, the Prelim is @ 23:00 tonight where I am (Japan), so I'll be having a nightcap cocktail whilst following this thread for the tweets. . . .

Based on her previous experience with cases like this (Frazee), Ashley Franco is someone we should all be following. According to @Seattle1 she will also be doing a live blog, which will be invaluable (Sam Kraemer did the same during the Frazee prelim, and it was amazing). @Niner is going to be posting her Tweets tomorrow.

Ideally, we’ll have one person for each of the other reporters, as it gets annoying if everyone is posting the exact same Tweets over and over.

https://twitter.com/ashleykktv?s=11
https://twitter.com/jamiealeary?s=11
https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv?s=11
Good, glad we'll be organized in that department. Maybe re-post this again in the AM so everyone is on the same page.

I will be at the courthouse on 9/9 when Letecia preliminary starts. I’m hoping to give DA Allen and Spencer W. socially distanced thumbs up/fist bumps.
Yes, lots of Pepcid!

Wow -- that's great news and thank you @Cindizzi! ;)

Speaking of Letecia Stauch, we know that the prosecutor filed their "Complaint and Information" with the court on March 11, 2020. While the Complaint details the 4 charges filed against LS on the first two pages, take note the remaining 21 of 23 pages are comprised of the prosecution's witness list. Yes --that's a lot of witnesses!

While I'm sure there will probably only be a dozen or so of these witnesses used for the preliminary hearing, this is a good example of how many investigators and individuals are interviewed and/or provide information building a case for arrest and charges.

Given it was almost a year before BM was arrested, the prosecutor's actual, endorsed witness list must be massive!

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...so/20CR1358/001/Complaint and Information.pdf

This was his response to the backlash from selling his home. If you’ve noticed, Barry responded to every negative story with an interview.

From MG and JP’s accounts, to him confronting searchers with a gun, to Andrew accusing him of murder on Dr. Phil.

There was always a response.

So this interview was to take the heat off himself:

“See how much we loved one another…”

You would think he would’ve at least written up a fake card to show that looks like it came from him to Suzanne ! I guess his brain doesn’t work that well. It’s pretty clear he wanted to push the narrative that they were madly in love and she was not leaving him.
Oh, Barry…. :rolleyes:

What are everyone’s thoughts on if she will ever be found??
We’re about to have a much better idea in the coming days. I think they have a window in which her body was disposed, and may have a decent idea as to how and where (generally).

The odds of her being found probably decrease with the amount of time he had at his disposal. God knows he had the necessary equipment, skills, and knowledge.

The rugged terrain didn’t hurt either.

You would think he would’ve at least written up a fake card to show that looks like it came from him to Suzanne ! I guess his brain doesn’t work that well. It’s pretty clear he wanted to push the narrative that they were madly in love and she was not leaving him.
Oh, Barry…. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the reminder. I recall thinking typical narc when I saw this: See the proof of how much she adores me (I'm such a great guy, me, me, me). The body language in their photos is the same. SM is always leaning in towards BM and his posture never changes. :(

MOO

I just need to say real quick, I'm so tickled that "Homicide Lasagna" has become a little meme on the thread! hahaha
I know, I am pathetic - but since I never have anything edifyng to add, I rarely post, so I'm glad that I could at least contribute something here! :p
I've been in the dumps recently, and I'm not too embarrassed to say that it has cheered me up a fair bit. :)

I've been here since the beginning; I posted more often back then, but had to take a step back for my own sanity. (I tend to get too emotionally invested.)

So, the Prelim is @ 23:00 tonight where I am (Japan), so I'll be having a nightcap cocktail whilst following this thread for the tweets. . . .
@Verdigris-
Think up a "Just Desserts" for us when this &^$%#@! gets convicted.

Good to see you posting again @verdigris. And please don't be embarrassed -- you're among friends. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie