Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
4m

Replying to
@LaurenScharfTV
One recording that starts in the truck: Suzanne was arguing with Barry about money. Suzanne is also angry about what she can and cannot wear. This is according to Agent Harris.
So he tells her what she can and cannot wear?! That about sums up Barry's personality and the control he wanted or had over Suzanne. It's sickening.

@AshelyKKTV
According to investigations, #BarryMorphew told investigators he could bet $100,000 that "she" was the one who unplugged the cameras. He says he had a crew come out to fix the cameras and he didn't know if they worked or if "she" tampered with them.
@KKTV11News

1:07 PM · Aug 9, 2021·Twitter Web App

BBM Sounds like Barry had lots of $100,000 comments during this time. Very odd, IMO

Carol McKinley

@CarolAMcKinley

·
57s

Final point from DA Linda Stanley - Activity from Barry Morphew's truck door shows it opened at around 3:26 am on 5/10 and opened again at 8:10. He told investigators he left the house that morning around 5. Walker steps down. FBI agent Ken Harris up next.

so are we thinking that from 3:26 to 8:10, he was discarding evidence using a different mode of transportation?

According to tweet-reporting, in Suzanne and J's two-year affair, they only met up 6 times, twice in Indiana. That's not often. It must have been difficult for them to maintain a long-distance relationship.

Last edited:
Maybe the case of Jill Behrman, murdered in Indiana in 2000, following a bike ride.

Agreed, this case is a huge one in Indiana, and most people have heard of it.

Kind of eerie to read this article and compare how the beginning of Behrman's timeline and this case's timeline matchup: Jill Behrman's death and John Myers' conviction: what we know

This exact case came to my mind, too, that he was probably listening to!

(edited to add original quote)

Last edited:
I still believe the motive was more about Suzanne's money and her taking it when she left. Typical narcissistic behavior to use the kids as weapons against the spouse. He disgusts me.

Suzanne's affair was just a symptom of the major problems in her marriage. She finally had had enough and needed some kind of positive attention in her life.

Unfortunately, I think that Barry had a good hiding place for her body in mind. It was probably some secluded place that he found during one of his hunting trips. I just hope that police will be able to narrow it down with his truck technology unless he used his four wheeler to dispose of her.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member