Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying so hard to catch and by the time I post this it may already be known. But big question, when did Barry know about the affair and did he tell LE he knew. That may be one of the big tells - did he tell LE (and he knew) when she first went missing or keep it to himself or did he find out from LE about the affair??
Would like to know this too.

The man she was having an affair with didn’t come forward until contacted by LE. Bet he was nervous, MOO.

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose@stephaniebutzer
Moving onto Barry's and Suzanne's vehicles. DNA in the glove box of Suzanne's Range Rover came back with a profile of an unknown male, later confirmed not to be Barry's.
Quote Tweet

Carol McKinley@CarolAMcKinley
Now some doubt being raised by Morphew's attorneys about an alternate suspect. DNA on the glove box of Suzanne's Range Rover came back with partial profile which matched 3 male profiles in CODIS (prison database)who were involved with sexual assault. Barry Morphew's DNA excluded

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV
Replying to @AshleyKKTV
Nielsen says DNA shows that there was a strong probability #SuzanneMorphew DNA was found on the cables that were unplugged from the system used to support the security cameras. #BarryMorphew @KKTV11News
10:08 AM · Aug 9, 2021·Twitter Web App

Ashley Franco [URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']@AshleyKKTV [/URL]20s
Replying to @AshleyKKTV and @KKTV11News
Another setback as defense argues they need more time with the commander and they believe they aren't getting a fair amount of time. Nielsen concludes questioning and says she will save the rest of her questions for when they call the commander back.
@KKTV11News

I think they're trying to show that the boyfriend came to the house. That SM unplugged the cameras in the past so he wouldn't be detected. Then, even if the state shows she was killed at the house, they can say the boyfriend came back and did it. (JMO)

Wow. Good thinking. You really are a super sleuth!

I think they're trying to show that the boyfriend came to the house. That SM unplugged the cameras in the past so he wouldn't be detected. Then, even if the state shows she was killed at the house, they can say the boyfriend came back and did it. (JMO)
I'm thinking the State has concrete evidence that shows the BF was not in the area at all during that weekend.

I do hope that the DA can start presenting some more definitive evidence. Defense has sort of high jacked the proceeding thus far. Just doing their job but this is about presentation of evidence and DA needs to be able to get it on the record. This isn’t a trial.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
2m

A hit was made on the DNA with someone with 3 sexual assaults, but Neilsen didn't elaborate on who that individual was or why she brought this up in court.
Could be an auto mechanic, a friend or worker of BM if he was using her car. Lots of reasons why there'd be DNA

Antagonising the judge never a good plan!

After judge limits time for defense attorney to cross examine investigator, attorney Dru Nielsen says judge is unconstitutionally limiting their ability to cross examine a witness in this case that wrote the affidavit. Says they will have to recall witness to ask more questions
https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV/status/1424782298738663432?s=20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member